Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Michigan
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-10-2011, 07:41 AM

1,143 posts, read 1,642,026 times

Advertisements

I drive super slow in the winter and really am not a fast driver any time of year. Most cars or trucks pass me. I took a fall last winter, and I am always careful walking on snow or ice. I got caught in a bad snow dump and had to do some shoveling to get in the drive. My point is I'm careful in adverse weather conditions yet I still took a tumble and ended up getting a mild concussion from the force of it. I happened to run into a person I know casually and was told one of her friends fell on ice and took such a blow to the head that he died. He was gone in about 24 hours from the incident. It was the same situation as happened to that actress a few years ago. Winter will always be dangerous to me no matter how careful I try to be. It's chilly enough where I live this morning that I turned on the furnace. You folks who thrive on winter won't have all that long to wait until we start to go the other way again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Michigan