Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Michigan
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-21-2009, 11:27 PM

364 posts, read 874,085 times

Advertisements

MARCH 2009 in NORTHERN MICHIGAN
Beauty, pure beauty!
Attached Thumbnails
Pics of  Spectacular Michigan-st-helen-houghton-lk-3-1   Pics of  Spectacular Michigan-st-helen-trip-2-28-09   Pics of  Spectacular Michigan-st-helen-houghton-lk-3-1   Pics of  Spectacular Michigan-st-helen-houghton-lk-3-1   Pics of  Spectacular Michigan-st-helen-houghton-lk-3-1  

Pics of  Spectacular Michigan-st-helen-houghton-lk-3-1  
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-21-2009, 11:37 PM

364 posts, read 874,085 times
SPRING 2009 in the DETROIT AREA
Attached Thumbnails
Pics of  Spectacular Michigan-snowstorm-4-6-09-13-.jpg   Pics of  Spectacular Michigan-spring-4-23-09-2-.jpg   Pics of  Spectacular Michigan-spring-4-29-09-18-.jpg   Pics of  Spectacular Michigan-tulips-5-7-09-3-.jpg   Pics of  Spectacular Michigan-scotts-graduation-5-8-09-31  

Pics of  Spectacular Michigan-tiger-game-photo-day-5-17   Pics of  Spectacular Michigan-tiger-game-photo-day-5-17  

Old 05-25-2009, 07:39 PM

4,120 posts, read 8,860,107 times
These are a few pictures taken this Memorial weekend on our camping trip to the Rifle River Recreational area near Rose City MI.

Old 05-25-2009, 09:42 PM

493 posts, read 1,439,657 times
Default An area not represented

I've made it through all 53 pages of photos, and all I can say is fantastic! Lots of good photographers on this site!

Here's one I shot at the beach at Caseville, right at the tip of the thumb:

This was with my Kodak DX6490, with some dust on the sensor if you look carefully.

Old 05-25-2009, 09:51 PM

4,120 posts, read 8,860,107 times
Thats a beautiful beach in caseville. Nice picture! Here are a few more from the Rifle River Recreation area.

Old 05-25-2009, 10:01 PM

13,387 posts, read 19,340,468 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmlowman View Post
I've made it through all 53 pages of photos, and all I can say is fantastic! Lots of good photographers on this site!

Here's one I shot at the beach at Caseville, right at the tip of the thumb:

This was with my Kodak DX6490, with some dust on the sensor if you look carefully.
Beautiful pictures..............

If there is any dust,...........if anything, it looks more enhance

How would you like to put your camera to use by take pictures(on request) of old grave sites from cemeteries in your area?
Let me know and I'll send you the link with instruction.
It's all volunteer and there's no money involved

This goes for anyone........
mk

Old 05-26-2009, 12:50 AM

1,084 posts, read 2,042,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkfarnam View Post
Beautiful pictures..............

If there is any dust,...........if anything, it looks more enhance

How would you like to put your camera to use by take pictures(on request) of old grave sites from cemeteries in your area?
Let me know and I'll send you the link with instruction.
It's all volunteer and there's no money involved

This goes for anyone........
mk
Which area's are you talking about?
I've got some from the Caseville/Port Austin MI area and also some from Charleston SC. Will have some later this fall from Alaska when I return from a 3 week trip.

Old 05-26-2009, 01:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackzzz01 View Post
Which area's are you talking about?
I've got some from the Caseville/Port Austin MI area and also some from Charleston SC. Will have some later this fall from Alaska when I return from a 3 week trip.
If you sign up, you receive requests for pictures of grave sites from cemeteries within your zipcode.
Request are e-mailed to you from other people around the country and will tell you which cemetery and which grave site.
Even when you receive the request, your not obligated to except it. If you don't want to do it. delete it, you'll receive more later.

www.findagrave.com

Quote:
Thanks for being a Find A Grave Photo Volunteer!

-Find A Grave
Find A Grave - Millions of Cemetery Records

Find A Grave's Photo Request System is a network of volunteers, helping others freely. Please do not request any money for your photo volunteer service. Doing so violates the spirit of the volunteer system and is against Find A Grave policy. Repeated abuse of this policy will result in account suspension.

We don't ever want you to get email from Find A Grave that you don't wish to receive. If you would no longer like to receive photo request emails like this, just edit your Find A Grave contributor profile and uncheck the 'Email me with new photo requests in my area' checkbox. You can go directly to your contributor settings by following this link (you must be logged in to Find A Grave for this to work):
Find A Grave - Millions of Cemetery Records and Online Memorials

Old 05-26-2009, 08:59 AM

1,084 posts, read 2,042,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkfarnam View Post
If you sign up, you receive requests for pictures of grave sites from cemeteries within your zipcode.
Request are e-mailed to you from other people around the country and will tell you which cemetery and which grave site.
Even when you receive the request, your not obligated to except it. If you don't want to do it. delete it, you'll receive more later.

www.findagrave.com
Ok, now I get it...sounds interesting so I just signed up.

Old 05-26-2009, 09:49 AM

I'm going to post this on a seperate thread.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Michigan