Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Michigan
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-01-2009, 09:44 AM

38 posts, read 121,299 times

Advertisements

I noticed i posted my opinions on Chesterfield over a year ago. I can honestly say that 23 & Gratiot have got even worse. I try to avoid that area. If you need move to Chesterfield look in the Anchor Bay district side, the eastern side towards the lake. I have since moved out Chesterfield, I bought a house 15 miles east by the lake just to get away from that mess!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-23-2010, 10:13 PM

16,257 posts, read 43,168,834 times
I just drove through New Baltimore, MI earlier tonight...it certainly LOOKS alright.

Old 02-23-2010, 11:23 PM

970 posts, read 2,967,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scolls View Post
Great so we can't live on bus routes. That rules out Sterling Heights. With Clinton Townships lone robbery and zero rapes and murders and crime index below 150 this Gratiot effect is terrible.
You mean to tell me there was 1 burglary and no rapes and murders? I'm sorry. I find that hard to believe. Take a drive along Quinn Road and Broad Acres and that area by the Roseville border. Tell me there's no burglaries, rapes, and murders going on there.

Old 02-25-2010, 05:57 PM

1,742 posts, read 4,001,223 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Remisc View Post
You mean to tell me there was 1 burglary and no rapes and murders? I'm sorry. I find that hard to believe. Take a drive along Quinn Road and Broad Acres and that area by the Roseville border. Tell me there's no burglaries, rapes, and murders going on there.

It's hard to get accurate information on Clinton Township because you get info on Clinton Michigan. According to the FBI, Clinton Township has a low crime rate regardless of area. Clinton Townships lone murder this year happened on Hall Rd. 15 and Gratiot has a lot of blacks so I can see how that would appear to be a murderous area.

Old 02-25-2010, 06:12 PM

Quote:
It's hard to get accurate information on Clinton Township because you get info on Clinton Michigan. According to the FBI, Clinton Township has a low crime rate regardless of area. Clinton Townships lone murder this year happened on Hall Rd. 15 and Gratiot has a lot of blacks so I can see how that would appear to be a murderous area.
See, now YOU'RE the one turning it into a race thing. I wasn't. Broad Acres/Quinn has ALWAYS been a bad area.

Old 02-25-2010, 06:14 PM

Quote:
See, now YOU'RE the one turning it into a race thing. I wasn't. Broad Acres/Quinn has ALWAYS been a bad area.

I don't understand how it can be a bad area when there are no bad areas.

Old 02-25-2010, 06:20 PM

Quote:
I don't understand how it can be a bad area when there are no bad areas.
Almost every municipality with a population over 90,000 has an area that is least desirable than the rest of that municipality. And in Clinton Township, that area happens to be Quinn/Broad Acres.

Old 02-25-2010, 06:24 PM

Quote:
Almost every municipality with a population over 90,000 has an area that is least desirable than the rest of that municipality. And in Clinton Township, that area happens to be Quinn/Broad Acres.

That doesn't mean it's high crime. I visit that area frequently. I go to the Target there all the time.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Michigan