Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Michigan
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-18-2009, 07:13 AM

7,357 posts, read 11,762,019 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
If you add up all the petty crimes commited by blacks in America....they will never match the amount of monies stole by Micheal Madoff and his Ponzi scheme. Both blacks and whites commit crimes....one uses the means of the weak and one uses the means of the powerfull. They just represent different means to the same end. One thing for sure.....the trillions in lost wealth and capitlization, retirement funds, home equity and the like....which is robbing Americans......is not the work of black people. In other words.....you might be able to run and hide from black street crime......but you will not be able to run and hide from the impace of white Wall Street criminals, Bankers, CEOS and the like....dressed in suits and ties.
I'm glad SOMEONE here understands this. It scares me when someone like the poster above says blacks are more violent than whites, so the 12-year-olds who attacked the man on the bike must be black. It's like suddenly finding yourself in 1963.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-18-2009, 07:42 AM

8,733 posts, read 15,940,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by telepicker97 View Post
My wife says she wants to head in that direction...
Take the initiative , and check it out for yourself. Everything you hear about Michigan , does not apply here. We are Michigan , in name only....

Old 02-18-2009, 12:19 PM

12,585 posts, read 16,952,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by darstar View Post
Take the initiative , and check it out for yourself. Everything you hear about Michigan , does not apply here. We are Michigan , in name only....
Where do you work?

Old 02-18-2009, 12:27 PM

8,733 posts, read 15,940,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by funymann View Post
Where do you work?
Retired mostly , writing my memoirs .

Old 02-18-2009, 01:07 PM

62 posts, read 127,023 times
Quote:
If you add up all the petty crimes commited by blacks in America....they will never match the amount of monies stole by Micheal Madoff and his Ponzi scheme. Both blacks and whites commit crimes....one uses the means of the weak and one uses the means of the powerfull. They just represent different means to the same end. One thing for sure.....the trillions in lost wealth and capitlization, retirement funds, home equity and the like....which is robbing Americans......is not the work of black people. In other words.....you might be able to run and hide from black street crime......but you will not be able to run and hide from the impace of white Wall Street criminals, Bankers, CEOS and the like....dressed in suits and ties.

I get that - however...

What's worse - losing all your money but still being alive and healthy, or getting your head bashed in and needing reconstructive eye surgery and being blind in your left eye forever, just so 5 thugs can take a 2 1/2 mile joy ride? (Because they found the car abandoned in a parking garage 2 and a 1/2 miles away...)

Getting your money stolen is one thing; having your life taken away is something else entirely...

Murder may be petty to you, but using a computer to steal money is totally different...

And if people have so much money that they can't handle it all themselves, then whatever happens to it is their own fault.

It's weird...I was thinking about something MORE than money...

but, for most people, I guess the almighty $ IS the bottom line...

Old 02-18-2009, 04:10 PM

93,331 posts, read 123,972,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliffie View Post
I'm glad SOMEONE here understands this. It scares me when someone like the poster above says blacks are more violent than whites, so the 12-year-olds who attacked the man on the bike must be black. It's like suddenly finding yourself in 1963.
I'm surprised no one brought up drunk drivers, which kill just as many people, roughly, as violent crime homicides and if you add reckless driving incidents that kill people, it's even more. That's not even getting into those that might have just been injured. Everyone and every place has their cross to bear in terms of crime.

With that said, this is sad to hear about an incident like this.

Old 02-18-2009, 05:49 PM

13,806 posts, read 9,707,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by telepicker97 View Post
I get that - however...

What's worse - losing all your money but still being alive and healthy, or getting your head bashed in and needing reconstructive eye surgery and being blind in your left eye forever, just so 5 thugs can take a 2 1/2 mile joy ride? (Because they found the car abandoned in a parking garage 2 and a 1/2 miles away...)

Getting your money stolen is one thing; having your life taken away is something else entirely...

Murder may be petty to you, but using a computer to steal money is totally different...

And if people have so much money that they can't handle it all themselves, then whatever happens to it is their own fault.

It's weird...I was thinking about something MORE than money...

but, for most people, I guess the almighty $ IS the bottom line...

When this economic fallout plays out…….it will be revolutionary and painful. Expect civil unrest, a rise in suicides and homicides……before things are calmed down via Marshall Law and the military. All this will be the resultant/reaction to the actions of white color criminals. You see…..it’s often the action of powerful that creates the violent reaction in the relative powerless. So what I am proposing is that in the long run, the actions of the powerful results in many more deaths than the actions of the powerless. The powerful will create wars, crash markets, collapse economies……all ending death and violence on a scale exponentially greater than the crimes of street thugs.

Old 02-18-2009, 08:19 PM

Quote:
When this economic fallout plays out…….it will be revolutionary and painful. Expect civil unrest, a rise in suicides and homicides……before things are calmed down via Marshall Law and the military. All this will be the resultant/reaction to the actions of white color criminals. You see…..it’s often the action of powerful that creates the violent reaction in the relative powerless. So what I am proposing is that in the long run, the actions of the powerful results in many more deaths than the actions of the powerless. The powerful will create wars, crash markets, collapse economies……all ending death and violence on a scale exponentially greater than the crimes of street thugs.

so...because I am out of a job, just next to homeless, and totally broke...

then that would excuse me to go out and rob, maim, & kill people?

Cool...I'll go do that. Because I'm angry.

Old 02-18-2009, 09:47 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,698,996 times
Quote:
This incident is in no way connected to some white collar criminal. The thugs didn't attack a white collar criminal, they attacked a helpless handicapped individual.

These thugs didn't lose money in a collapsing stock market, they weren't ripped off of life savings. They weren't hungry. Very likely they're too ignorant to even read the news, they very likely know nothing of current events and their mothers' food stamps still arrive on time every month. Their housing is just as free as it has always been, the school meals are still at no costs to them.

The sad thing is, this is about violence with no purpose whatsoever. They saw a weaker person who couldn't defend himself so like a pack of vicious dogs, they moved in to kill him. For no reason than the fun of watching his pain, watching him die.

Old 02-18-2009, 10:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
This incident is in no way connected to some white collar criminal. The thugs didn't attack a white collar criminal, they attacked a helpless handicapped individual.

These thugs didn't lose money in a collapsing stock market, they weren't ripped off of life savings. They weren't hungry. Very likely they're too ignorant to even read the news, they very likely know nothing of current events and their mothers' food stamps still arrive on time every month. Their housing is just as free as it has always been, the school meals are still at no costs to them.

The sad thing is, this is about violence with no purpose whatsoever. They saw a weaker person who couldn't defend himself so like a pack of vicious dogs, they moved in to kill him. For no reason than the fun of watching his pain, watching him die.

Exactly. Quoted for truth...

The reality of it is...black people don't like white people.

They don't like they way you talk, the music you listen to, the television shows you watch...

they don't like YOU. Because you are WHITE...

It could have been any random whitey on that bike...what if that had been your cousin or uncle on that bike? Bet you wouldn't feel that "white-collar crime is way worse"...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Michigan