Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Michigan
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-12-2009, 11:31 AM

61,288 posts, read 87,413,299 times

Advertisements

when we step out of our cars we find out that america has changed in 40 years, but if we remain in the car, everything seems wonderful. mass transit, breaks the illusion.
reminds me so much of this film. the place of eternal spring in the film the great illusion.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Snow_Queen_(1957_film)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-12-2009, 01:29 PM

218 posts, read 507,997 times
Nobody is going to snitch on anybody either.

Old 02-12-2009, 02:05 PM

13,387 posts, read 19,428,052 times
Someone or something had to influence them....

Old 02-12-2009, 06:45 PM

336 posts, read 908,389 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by funymann View Post
I'm telling you it is Michigan!!!!

That place is crazy! Flint is on the top for most violent city. Then Detroit is up there too. Now Kalamazoo!?!

I think the weather does have something to do with it. There is no sun and it is cold for 8 months. Hated it!!!!!!!!!!
No, Flint may be close to the top, but Detroit is still number one on that list.

Old 02-12-2009, 08:10 PM

5,984 posts, read 13,414,034 times
Why on earth would someone do something like that? What is wrong with these people?!?!

Old 02-12-2009, 11:28 PM

8,733 posts, read 15,938,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazoopilot View Post
Why on earth would someone do something like that? What is wrong with these people?!?!
A very common thing , these days. Gangs of kids go out and look for homeless people . Then the beat them up for kicks...... I think it has something to do with having power over someone. These kids are often beaten at home, but not always. Sick stuff , but its common all across America.
We are breeding a generation of kids that have no morals , no fear , no future
They will be the ones to inherit all the debt we created.........serves them right ! .

Old 02-13-2009, 03:47 AM

3,120 posts, read 8,064,152 times
I hope that the perpetrators/vermin are prosecuted as adults for the crime of attempted murder and that they and their parents are then sued for significant amounts of monetary damages. These criminals will probably never be decent human beings and will not merely be devoid of value in our society, but will probably have negative value.

Old 02-13-2009, 03:52 AM

3,120 posts, read 8,064,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazoopilot View Post
It's possible that they are not really Americans, but savages. As our nation takes on an increasing amount of third world character and perhaps as dysgenics begins to play out, decreasing the nation's average IQ, we'll probably see more and more incidents like this. Didn't their parents teach them moral values? Do they even have parents? Could they have been raised in homes without fathers? I wouldn't be at all surprised if the assailants came from welfare families--from parents who had no business having children in the first place since they couldn't raise and care for them properly.

Old 02-13-2009, 07:25 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,692,979 times
Yes whatever they are, they are youth raised with no values of any kind. No guidance from parents, no love in their homes. Most likely conceived to guarantee their mothers' early retirements on welfare handouts, not brought into the world with any more reason than that.

Old 02-13-2009, 09:37 AM

943 posts, read 2,280,556 times
I would not be surprised if this was in the NORTH SIDE,

READ GHETTO.

As the economy tanks, the ghettos probably are going to become like the third world, where attacks in the street, even of the innocent just going about their business, will be normal way of doing business.

Probably because this man seemed to have problems, the predators [the wolves always travel in packs, this one seemed to be particularly LARGE] look for the weak to be pounced upon. When I lived in Chicago, this was a rule in fact, as a woman even on the street, see two men together, who looked like they werent attending to business, make sure you cross the street, and AVOID TEENAGERS like the PLAGUE.

Kalamazoo isnt even on my list of places to go.

My first and foremost thinking is AVOID ALL GHETTOS.

Kalamazoo frankly I almost cried seeing how it looked last time I was there, has the extreme wealth with the extreme poverty think going seriously, Increasing seediness next to a few nice new buildings.

I lived in Kalamazoo 8 years and it even had a home robbery, it was the ONE day the German Shepherd my roommate owned was gone.

So they had to be casing the place.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Michigan