Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Military Life and Issues
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-30-2023, 10:10 AM

28,661 posts, read 18,764,698 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsonkk View Post
Speaking “the never this or that”, Milley should have never called China to tell them he will warn them before we use force. Treasonous.

Did Miley tell his boss that he called China to warn them on any future attacks?
Was it that “above table”? Didn’t think so.
I think the point was that the US would not launch an attack without a lot of saber rattling beforehand.

Old 09-30-2023, 10:31 AM

6,593 posts, read 7,083,282 times
Quote:
Speaking “the never this or that”, Milley should have never called China to tell them he will warn them before we use force. Treasonous.

Did Miley tell his boss that he called China to warn them on any future attacks?
Was it that “above table”? Didn’t think so.

I guess you would rather believe a 2 times impeached, once found liable for sexual assault (rape), 4 different indictments for 91 felony counts, going to court tomorrow for cheating the system by fraudulently inflating and deflating where profitable his assets over a 30 year career soldier with 6 years of combat and the SecDef at the time Mark Esper about what was going on in the White House in the closing days of the administration? Gee I honestly hope that someday that people will stop listening to all of those lies. It is why I have no hope for the Republican party. It is seriously broken and I cannot help. All I can do is to try to remind brothers and sisters like you of your sacred oath. Here is a pretty good read if you care to do so, "Sacred Oath" by Mark Esper. I highly recommend that. Also if you podcast listen to the Bullwork with Charlie Sykes or Is it Just Me Or Have We All Lost Our MInds with Jennifer Horn or just listen to Michael Steele the former Republican National Chair now just a republican with some common sense. I hope that helps. It is tough swimming upstream but I won't stop.

Old 09-30-2023, 11:21 AM

28,661 posts, read 18,764,698 times
We are in an age where "sacrifice" is specifically eschewed. Nobody is willing to sacrifice for anything. Any endeavor involving sacrifice or delayed gratification is pushed away.

We are in an age where the US government and particularly the military are subjects of derision in nearly every school.

Kids have been taught to reject the military long before they have a clue of what's happening in the White House or Congress.

Old 09-30-2023, 03:29 PM

9,512 posts, read 9,077,788 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldsoldier1976 View Post
I guess you would rather believe a 2 times impeached, once found liable for sexual assault (rape), 4 different indictments for 91 felony counts, going to court tomorrow for cheating the system by fraudulently inflating and deflating where profitable his assets over a 30 year career soldier with 6 years of combat and the SecDef at the time Mark Esper about what was going on in the White House in the closing days of the administration? Gee I honestly hope that someday that people will stop listening to all of those lies. It is why I have no hope for the Republican party. It is seriously broken and I cannot help. All I can do is to try to remind brothers and sisters like you of your sacred oath. Here is a pretty good read if you care to do so, "Sacred Oath" by Mark Esper. I highly recommend that. Also if you podcast listen to the Bullwork with Charlie Sykes or Is it Just Me Or Have We All Lost Our MInds with Jennifer Horn or just listen to Michael Steele the former Republican National Chair now just a republican with some common sense. I hope that helps. It is tough swimming upstream but I won't stop.
We get it, you are anti Trump. You’ve told us a 100 times but this is the wrong forum to try bring us over to vote for your hero Biden. We’ll gladly inform you that Biden is a walking imbecile but we’re not telling you to vote for him or someone else.

You must be the publisher for that Mark book as hard as you push it. As far as radio, try Ben Shapiro, he’s fairly middle of the road. You’ll like Ben as he’s pro Biden. Listen to his podcast. Daily wire.

Old 09-30-2023, 04:45 PM

Quote:
We get it, you are anti Trump. You’ve told us a 100 times but this is the wrong forum to try bring us over to vote for your hero Biden. We’ll gladly inform you that Biden is a walking imbecile but we’re not telling you to vote for him or someone else.

You must be the publisher for that Mark book as hard as you push it. As far as radio, try Ben Shapiro, he’s fairly middle of the road. You’ll like Ben as he’s pro Biden. Listen to his podcast. Daily wire.
and you should be too. Do you really want to elect a man who had our nuclear secrets in his bathroom? Do you really want to support someone that wants to be a dictator? Well I don't

He is not my hero. I am supporting him because I see no other choice. DId you watch the Republican debates? Do you think anyone of those people are going to beat Trump in the primaries when Trump doesn't show up and his numbers get higher.

No I am not a Biden supporter. If I had to choose someone from the republican side it would be Niki but she is not even making a dent in those numbers. So as far as I can I will dirty the former persidents history with the facts and make sure that I do my part to save democracy.

Old 10-01-2023, 06:48 AM

[QUOTE=oldsoldier1976;65897489]and you should be too. Do you really want to elect a man who had our nuclear secrets in his bathroom? Do you really want to support someone that wants to be a dictator? Well I don't

He is not my hero. I am supporting him because I see no other choice. DId you watch the Republican debates? Do you think anyone of those people are going to beat Trump in the primaries when Trump doesn't show up and his numbers get higher.

No I am not a Biden supporter. If I had to choose someone from the republican side it would be Niki but she is not even making a dent in those numbers. So as far as I can I will dirty the former persidents history with the facts and make sure that I do my part to save democracy.[/quote]

So move that advocacy over to P&OC forum.

Old 10-01-2023, 07:41 AM

Quote:
[
Quote:
and you should be too. Do you really want to elect a man who had our nuclear secrets in his bathroom? Do you really want to support someone that wants to be a dictator? Well I don't

No I am not a Biden supporter. If I had to choose someone from the republican side it would be Niki but she is not even making a dent in those numbers. So as far as I can I will dirty the former persidents history with the facts and make sure that I do my part to save democracy.

So move that advocacy over to P&OC forum.
why don't you bring your support of DJT to that same forum.

If there was any issue with my posts here than I would have already been warned. I think I can make my points here just as you can.

Old 10-01-2023, 08:23 AM

6,091 posts, read 3,330,622 times
Quote:
why don't you bring your support of DJT to that same forum.

If there was any issue with my posts here than I would have already been warned. I think I can make my points here just as you can.
At least tie your posts back to a military agenda. For example, what has this administration done for the military? What have they done to make people want to join and stay in?

Old 10-01-2023, 08:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WK91 View Post
It’s funny how Milley was upset when he was used “politically” by Trump during the DC riots when the mob tried to burn down the church.

But then later, Milley is perfectly fine being used politically to promote reading woke literature.

I have a theory that if he didn’t help the administration in every way he could, they were gonna make him take the fall for the AFG debacle. I also have a theory that if Milley didn’t get publicly upset about Trump using him that way, he would’ve been replaced at the JCS as soon as Biden was sworn in.

Regardless if you believe that or not, here are the facts:

When you live in a country, split 50-50 politically, then you choose to become political for just one side, you lose 50% of the country.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WK91 View Post
At least tie your posts back to a military agenda. For example, what has this administration done for the military? What have they done to make people want to join and stay in?
I point to you bringing in politics to the equation with a statement such as the one above. Which if I do not miss my guess points to the Biden administration controlling Gen Mark Milley for politics. So where is it that I cannot say something in defense of that? In what world does it give you that right to say one thing and when you get push back fall back on the title of the thread?

Old 10-01-2023, 09:32 AM

Quote:
I point to you bringing in politics to the equation with a statement such as the one above. Which if I do not miss my guess points to the Biden administration controlling Gen Mark Milley for politics. So where is it that I cannot say something in defense of that? In what world does it give you that right to say one thing and when you get push back fall back on the title of the thread?
Look kids, Big Ben, parliament.

https://youtu.be/iAgX6qlJEMc?feature=shared
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.