Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Military Life and Issues
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-06-2023, 04:42 PM

334 posts, read 188,188 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floorist View Post
Many, many people got the vaccine before Jan 31, 2022. It was only tested for a few months before being used on the public. Most drugs get years of trial and even then some fail long term. Look at Thalidomide, it was tested for years and approved only to be pulled after it caused thousands of birth defects. Or Ranitidine, it was approved and then pulled after several years because it can cause cancer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRex2 View Post
And yet, government and Big Pharma repeatedly told us it had passed the "gold standard" for safety.

This article is still on Medscape:
https://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/955162?form=fpf
Says it was published in Annals of Internal Medicine.

They knew when they published it, it was a lie.
Remember Fauci, in his first interview about it, said "even if you get the vaccine, you need to wear a mask."
He knew it was a fraud.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/show/dr...-gop-criticism
The CDC knew.

I said it earlier: we don't have any highly respected instituions, any more.
They were bought.
They lied...and lied....and lied....and still lying. This is the worst atrocity on humanity in history. This Pfizer representative admits they didn't know anything before rolling out "the poison."

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-06-2023, 07:04 PM

9,512 posts, read 9,077,788 times
As this thread started, the Covid vaccine mandate has been lifted for a variety of reasons. Unnecessary being one of those reasons. Read the memo, there is no risk of unvaccinated service members, hence why DOD is welcoming them back.

Old 12-06-2023, 09:19 PM

634 posts, read 326,832 times
"This is the worst atrocity on humanity in history"
lol

Old 12-09-2023, 09:35 AM

14,400 posts, read 14,286,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Propop View Post
They lied...and lied....and lied....and still lying.
I think there is a little bit of hyperbole in your statement

Old 12-09-2023, 12:42 PM

8,927 posts, read 4,632,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Propop View Post
They lied...and lied....and lied....and still lying.
Quote:
Originally Posted by markg91359 View Post
I think there is a little bit of hyperbole in your statement
That part isn't hyperbole.

This part might be:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Propop
This is the worst atrocity on humanity in history.

Old 12-09-2023, 12:46 PM

Quote:
That part isn't hyperbole.

This part might be:
Actually both are.

Old 12-09-2023, 12:54 PM

8,927 posts, read 4,632,086 times
Quote:
Actually both are.
Not at all. That you have had substantial contact with the system, yet you cannot (or will not) see the corruption in it, tells me a lot. You seem to be either willfully ignorant, or completely oblivious to what surrounds you.

I have worked for employers who were corrupt (in fact, it could be argued that all of them are), but I could see the corruption, and simply refused, as best I could, to not take part.

When I worked for a corrupt employer, I tried to be a part of the solution.
If you couldn't see the corruption, it leads me to believe you were part of the problem.

Old 12-09-2023, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Not at all. That you have had substantial contact with the system, yet you cannot (or will not) see the corruption in it, tells me a lot. You seem to be either willfully ignorant, or completely oblivious to what surrounds you.

I have worked for employers who were corrupt (in fact, it could be argued that all of them are), but I could see the corruption, and simply refused, as best I could, to not take part.

If you couldn't see the corruption, it leads me to believe you were part of the problem.
Actually, I've read medical journal articles that detail studies that have been done about the vaccines. I've also read studies that concern the side effects or alleged side effects of these same vaccines.

If you've done the same thing I don't see your citations. Frankly, there are no studies that would remotely suggest the vaccines are causing substantial harm. I didn't say "no harm" because the question is whether the benefits of giving the vaccines outweigh risks and clearly they do. Covid 19 killed 1,000,000 + people in this country. Its estimated another 3,000,000 would have died without development of the vaccines.

I don't object to people debating the concept of mandatory vaccination. What I object too are people who tell out and out lies about the Covid 19 vaccines and other vaccinations. Sadly, veterans seem to be a group that buys into a lot of the nonsense out there.

Old 12-09-2023, 05:21 PM

19,717 posts, read 10,109,755 times
Quote:

They lied to me when I was in Vietnam and lied to my family back home. And they still lie.

Old 12-09-2023, 07:44 PM

9,512 posts, read 9,077,788 times
Quote:
Actually, I've read medical journal articles that detail studies that have been done about the vaccines. I've also read studies that concern the side effects or alleged side effects of these same vaccines.

If you've done the same thing I don't see your citations. Frankly, there are no studies that would remotely suggest the vaccines are causing substantial harm. I didn't say "no harm" because the question is whether the benefits of giving the vaccines outweigh risks and clearly they do. Covid 19 killed 1,000,000 + people in this country. Its estimated another 3,000,000 would have died without development of the vaccines.

I don't object to people debating the concept of mandatory vaccination. What I object too are people who tell out and out lies about the Covid 19 vaccines and other vaccinations. Sadly, veterans seem to be a group that buys into a lot of the nonsense out there.
You end your post with calling those that disagree with your view on vaccines as “buying into nonsense.” Understand that you don’t welcome disagreement or discussion against the “then mandatory” covid vaccine. Since the vaccine didn’t stop covid, not sure how it could be lauded as successful. Millions got the shot and still got covid. The argument that covid wasn’t as bad for the vaccinated is unproven.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Military Life and Issues