Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Military Life and Issues
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-10-2023, 11:51 AM

19,657 posts, read 9,967,695 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsonkk View Post
You end your post with calling those that disagree with your view on vaccines as “buying into nonsense.” Understand that you don’t welcome disagreement or discussion against the “then mandatory” covid vaccine. Since the vaccine didn’t stop covid, not sure how it could be lauded as successful. Millions got the shot and still got covid. The argument that covid wasn’t as bad for the vaccinated is unproven.
Exactly, almost died from the vaccine. Covid was like a mild cold all three times I got it after I got the shot.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-10-2023, 12:29 PM

37,231 posts, read 60,954,873 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by markg91359 View Post
And of course we have nothing in writing. No name. Just an assertion that there is a doctor out there that thinks these vaccines are "poison".
You want me to publish my wife's doctor's name?

I do not see the profit in doing so.

I have not used to word 'poison', you did. Please, oh please stop trying to force your words into my mouth.

Quote:
... All this is supposed to negate all the extensive research that has been done that has found these vaccines are both safe and effective.
When I got the shot, I was asked if I had a history of heart disease or any heart attacks. It seemed that at that time it was fairly well known and recognized that cardiac patients were having extreme issues surviving the shot.

When I got my shot everyone was required to sit in a waiting room for 20 minutes as a group of nurses monitored us for reactions.

It was NOT some obscure doctor who had issues, it was all of them!

Old 12-10-2023, 01:54 PM

19,657 posts, read 9,967,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Submariner View Post

I have not used to word 'poison', you did. Please, oh please stop trying to force your words into my mouth.

When I got the shot, I was asked if I had a history of heart disease or any heart attacks. It seemed that at that time it was fairly well known and recognized that cardiac patients were having extreme issues surviving the shot.

When I got my shot everyone was required to sit in a waiting room for 20 minutes as a group of nurses monitored us for reactions.

My oncologist thinks there is a good chance that the vaccine caused anemia and blood diseases. He has been swamped with patents who were vaxxed. But he can't go public because no lab has done research. Big Pharma is certainly not going to do any research.

Old 12-10-2023, 03:55 PM

8,606 posts, read 4,440,210 times
Quote:
You want me to ...
There is no point arguing with him, anyone who would say, at this point:
Quote:
... All this is supposed to negate all the extensive research that has been done that has found these vaccines are both safe and effective.
obviously has had his brain washed and will believe anything his god (the government) tells him to believe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floorist View Post
My oncologist thinks there is a good chance that the vaccine caused anemia and blood diseases. He has been swamped with patents who were vaxxed. But he can't go public because no lab has done research. Big Pharma is certainly not going to do any research.
First I have heard of this, but the "protein spikes" that cause almost all of the problems may be able to attack marrow, which would account for that.

Somewhat oversimplified:
The disease causes your cells to produce more copies of the virus, which are covered with spikes, and the vaccine cause your cells to produce the spikes. Your body reacts to the presence of the spikes by creating antibodies, but the spikes are also what does most of the damage.

Older people don't fight the virus very well, so the virus reproduces abundantly, causing a lot of damage, but in younger people, there cells rapidly replicate the protein spikes, which is why most of the vaccine problems happen with younger people.

Old 12-10-2023, 04:14 PM

334 posts, read 186,558 times
There's a reason why I wrote "the "clot shot" is the greatest atrocity on humanity in human history or maybe I should write "recorded history." You can agree or disagree doesn't matter.

I've done EXTENSIVE research and as those who are insightful, intuitive, and comprehend that "the truth makes sense and that lies don't make sense" realized that the so-called c0vid was nothing but a spoof. In fact, "so-called c0vid was created for the vaxxcine.....the vaxxcine was NOT created for so-called c0vid." People simply aren't thinking....they're not being logical and just ran with the propaganda out of fear. After all these years they have a vaxxcine for so-called c0vid "at the speed of science" but not for the common cold which is supposedly caused by a variety of viruses? In other words this brand-new-virus magically appeared in 2019 and voila' the vaxxcine is here. I mean really folks?

There has been big debate that the C-19 virus has never been isolated. The CDC even admitted this themselves HERE.
There were claims that the C-19 virus had been isolated, but it's not inline with “Koch’s postulates”, and the inventor of the PCR test scientist Kary Mullis said the test was useless as an indicator for C-19 or any disease for that matter. Strangely he died soon after....interesting?

Kary Mullis explains why his PCR test is not a diagnostic test

Now here’s the thing. The actual numbers from the WHO (World Hell Organization) claim that roughly 1 billion peopled tested positive for so-called c0vid since the beginning of the “plandemic” and almost 7 million have died. Would one say that so-called c0vid (even if not real) and the “vaxx” are the most detrimental catastrophe ever enacted in world history? Of course, we know by know (well those who have awakened) that it's all about "the jab" and the deaths and side-effects that followed. In the past, mRNA vaxxcines that were tested for other diseases caused death to mostly if not all the animals used in the study. Here's the link: DOCTOR SAYS MRNA COVID SHOT ANIMAL TRIALS WERE HALTED BECAUSE ANIMALS WERE DYING But they unleashed "the shot" on the populace anyway. And yes....the pharma companies have made billions. The only entity that "gained immunity from anything" are the pharma companies as they cannot be sued by individuals. Even though hopefully I think this may be changing.

Official government sources, like the WHO, are ignoring the “vaxx deaths and maladies” while blaming deaths from “the shot” as so-called c0vid. While in truth, a baby can get through so-called c0vid (which is actually a cold/flu) with ease assisted by basic i.e. simple medications. The mainstream media “pulled the wool over the eyes of much of the population” and many fell for it across the world. Actual deaths from other instances such as cancer or car accidents were counted as c0vid deaths. The corruption and criminal acts are unbelievable.

Now if we check info on the largest disasters and genocides that have taken place throughout recorded history, many, if not all are no comparison to the PSYOP played on the populations. One must understand “why” they put forth such an operation to get to the crux of the situation. Well, they all including Gates, WEF leaders like Schwab, John Kerry, and even King Charles and many, many other world leaders have all spoken about “de-population.” There is plenty of evidence of them speaking about “reducing the world population.” There are over 1 million "vaxx deaths" in the United States alone and still counting. Why would they continue to push "the jab" knowing (and believe me they know) about all the deaths and people permanently disabled by "the shot?" They act as if nothings happened and "the vaxx" is safe-and-effective...no problems to see here. It's because they have an agenda. In fact, many of them haven't taken "the shot" themselves. They discovered over 2000 higher-ups in Spain who paid for "fake vaxx cards."

"Spanish police have dismantled a criminal network that sold fake COVID-19 vaccination certificates, El Periodico reports. Among those on its client list, totaling over 2,200 names, is José María Fernández Sousa-Faro, president of pharmaceutical giant PharmaMar." Read about it HERE. By the way the US congress was exempt from taking "the shot." Read about it: Why is Congress exempt from the Biden COVID vaccine mandate? Yeah....I guess they're really special people.

View the video via the link:

VACCINE ROLL OUT DEVASTATING MEDICAL INTERVENTION IN HISTORY
By the way the individual talking in the middle is a former Pfizer executive.

Under the guise of “shielding the population from a dangerous virus no more harmful than a cold or flu” the vaxx helped TPTB (The Powers That Be) reduce the world’s population which was and has been their goal. Remember the Georgia Guidestones that was destroyed “purposely” months ago? One of the Guidestone's commandments was to reduce the world population to 500,000,000. Hence the reason it was destroyed because people recognized the correlation between “the shot” and the prophecy i.e. desire to reduce the world population.

Compare the largest natural disaster outside of famine that took place in the twentieth century. It was the Chinese Yangtze River Floods that took place in 1932 and killed approximately 3.7 million. If you check Wikipedia (which I’m not really a fan of) there have been no other atrocities in human history that can even match the devastation to the amount of deaths but the “c0vid plandemic” i.e. “vaxx rollout.” Deaths are up in countries around the world and it’s getting worse as investigations are continuing.

I could easily place 100s of links here but I won’t. People who want to know can do their own research. My post are not for those who have no hope in discerning the “truth” from the propaganda that was so cleverly played on the populace. We’re at war but the war is not only physical it’s also spiritual for the very soul of the people. We’re on our own as our governments have turned against us. They lied from the beginning and they're still lying.

"Karen Kingston is a biotech analyst and former Pfizer employee who says Texas AG Ken Paxton’s recent lawsuit is charging Pfizer for many “lies” about their CV19 vax being safe and effective." Here is her speaking here:

Karen Kingston Gives Update On The C0vid-Bioweapon mRNA/Nanoparticle Injections

OK...I'm done for now. Have a nice day everyone.....

Last edited by Propop; 12-10-2023 at 04:22 PM..

Old 12-10-2023, 04:36 PM

2,265 posts, read 4,097,406 times
Quote:

I am only responding to the waiting for 20 minutes after the shot - this has been standard for as long as I can remember (I am 58).

Old 12-10-2023, 06:55 PM

9,512 posts, read 8,980,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRex2 View Post
There is no point arguing with him, anyone who would say, at this point:
obviously has had his brain washed and will believe anything his god (the government) tells him to believe.

First I have heard of this, but the "protein spikes" that cause almost all of the problems may be able to attack marrow, which would account for that.

Somewhat oversimplified:
The disease causes your cells to produce more copies of the virus, which are covered with spikes, and the vaccine cause your cells to produce the spikes. Your body reacts to the presence of the spikes by creating antibodies, but the spikes are also what does most of the damage.

Older people don't fight the virus very well, so the virus reproduces abundantly, causing a lot of damage, but in younger people, there cells rapidly replicate the protein spikes, which is why most of the vaccine problems happen with younger people.
As has been said before, DOD has suspended the smallpox vaccine once the covid vaccine arrived on scene. Those that care enough will know it’s the recognized heart concerns on getting both of those vaccines simultaneously.

Old 12-11-2023, 03:55 AM

8,606 posts, read 4,440,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsonkk View Post
As has been said before, DOD has suspended the smallpox vaccine once the covid vaccine arrived on scene. Those that care enough will know it’s the recognized heart concerns on getting both of those vaccines simultaneously.
I didn't realize there was a heart concern for the smallpox vaccine.

Until this came up, I was also unaware the military had restarted the smallpox vaccines (in 2019). Seems they have a new vaccine for that, as well, but I don't know anything about it.

Old 12-11-2023, 06:55 AM

9,512 posts, read 8,980,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRex2 View Post
I didn't realize there was a heart concern for the smallpox vaccine.

Until this came up, I was also unaware the military had restarted the smallpox vaccines (in 2019). Seems they have a new vaccine for that, as well, but I don't know anything about it.
Yep. There is some solid research but not from the elite medical schools but fly-over medical schools.

Here is a summary of the heart inflammation , post (smallpox, not covid) shot: https://www.cidrap.umn.edu/smallpox/...adens-deferral

Old 12-11-2023, 09:18 AM

5,685 posts, read 4,589,752 times
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...xt/9198197002/

The claim: PCR creator Kary Mullis said the tests can detect 'anything in anybody' and can't tell you if you're sick

Biochemist and PCR test creator Kary Mullis died in 2019, months before the pandemic emerged, but some of his decades-old comments are being used on social media in an attempt to cast doubt on the reliability of COVID-19 test results.

Mullis won the 1993 Nobel Prize in chemistry for his invention of the polymerase chain reaction, a technique used to amplify DNA and detect viruses. Misinformation about PCR tests, which scientists call the “gold standard” for a COVID-19 diagnosis, has circulated online for more than a year.

Now, some users are suggesting Mullis himself said the tests shouldn’t be used to detect viruses.

A Jan. 11 Facebook post with more than 300 interactions claims Mullis said, "Anyone can test positive for practically anything with a PCR test, if you run it long enough with PCR if you do it well, you can find almost anything in anybody. It doesn’t tell you that you’re sick."

Fact-checking organizations debunked similar versions of this claim in November 2020, but the quote continues to make the rounds on social media without proper context. While Mullis made the statement attributed to him, he was speaking about how he opposed using PCR tests to detect HIV, not COVID-19.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Military Life and Issues