Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Military Life and Issues
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-06-2009, 05:11 AM

1,492 posts, read 7,714,474 times

Advertisements

This Major, making over $8,000 monthly of YOUR tax dollars, makes me angry.

I've got 2 enlisted, E-2 Army and E-3 Marine, making less than $1,500 monthly not complaining about being deployed to where ever the Commander in Chief sends them (even though they don't particularly care for this Commander in Chief).

This Major takes all this money from the taxpayers, and doesn't want to do his part, follow orders. Coward!

If you don't want to follow orders don't go into the military.

This guy needs to go up against a firing squad- treason. ( I know, I know...he has had 'issues' along the way, poor thing.)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-06-2009, 05:22 AM

14,076 posts, read 20,530,289 times
Worse, he's an Army psychiatrist! Isn't it comforting to know that our combat veterans are being treated by shrinks nuttier than them?

As for him being a coward? Yes, but he's hardly the only one. There are thousands who know how to play the system to avoid combat duty and do so regularly. The Army still has tens of thousands of soldiers who have never deployed, while the REAL soldiers go back too many times.

Old 11-06-2009, 05:25 AM

1,492 posts, read 7,714,474 times
I just turned off Good Morning America, for the first time ever. Special Edition of GMA, tragedy at Ft. Hood. Not 2 minutes into it they are whining about the poor, poor major who felt he had not other way out than to shoot people, how he was a victim of the Army, how he desperately tried to get out of deployment....

I think GMA just lost a viewer, permananetly.

Old 11-06-2009, 06:20 AM

6,451 posts, read 9,814,509 times
They need to do whatever they can to help that Major recover from his injuries.

Then tie him down on a fire ant hill and walk away! Need to make sure he can feel every ant there!

Old 11-06-2009, 06:30 AM

14,100 posts, read 28,530,849 times
Provide him with a ground pork hamburger, circumsize him while he's sedated, execute him, fold his body in half and bury him backside up so he can be ready for his swan dive into hell.

Old 11-06-2009, 07:32 AM

6,451 posts, read 9,814,509 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sailordave View Post
Provide him with a ground pork hamburger, circumsize him while he's sedated, execute him, fold his body in half and bury him backside up so he can be ready for his swan dive into hell.

I wouldn't do it while he is sedated, that takes the fun out of it!

Old 11-06-2009, 07:38 AM

9,803 posts, read 16,191,954 times
If he didn't want to be deployed he should have committed suicide.

Only 1 dead instead of 13.

Old 11-06-2009, 07:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VegasGrace View Post
This Major, making over $8,000 monthly of YOUR tax dollars, makes me angry.

I've got 2 enlisted, E-2 Army and E-3 Marine, making less than $1,500 monthly not complaining about being deployed to where ever the Commander in Chief sends them (even though they don't particularly care for this Commander in Chief).

This Major takes all this money from the taxpayers, and doesn't want to do his part, follow orders. Coward!

If you don't want to follow orders don't go into the military.

This guy needs to go up against a firing squad- treason. ( I know, I know...he has had 'issues' along the way, poor thing.)
And to think the Army paid for all his medical training that enabled him to be a doctor !

Old 11-06-2009, 07:58 AM

If the news accounts are true---------poor evaluation, anti -war views, pro-Muslim postinngs--------I place some of the blame on the US Army.

Why was a guy with his views being allowed to even be around troops and have a rank of Major?

Old 11-06-2009, 08:17 AM

2,270 posts, read 4,124,318 times
This is absolutely ridiculous! With an all-volunteer Military there is simply NO excuse for a 'person' who joins the Military and then decides that war is not for them! What the hell do they think a standing Military is for???

My husband guarded such cowards like that female Doc (Desert Shield/storm and the still trying to use the system POS Akbar. His professionalism (and those of his fellow 95C/31E) allowed him to do his job and allow the 'powers that be' to keep these cowards (and a murderer alive).

NEWSFLASH!!!! If you have problems with War or think that you may have a HUGE yellow streak running up the middle of your spineless back- then do not accept the money, education or any of the benefits that our FIGHTING men and women are entitled to!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Military Life and Issues