Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Wisconsin > Milwaukee
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-20-2010, 01:09 AM

25,593 posts, read 56,275,055 times

Advertisements

Background legal secretary for 26 years. Also worked in extensively in real estate and investments. Outstanding technical skills.

Thinking about getting back to work permanent part-time or part-time/temp. Prefer to register with one good, reputable agency that does not play games. Currently collecting unemployment benefits, so when temp jobs end, I don't want to have a fight with UE about my 'refusing work' which I've heard they do.

Any recommendations?

Thanks so much.

Last edited by Ariadne22; 12-20-2010 at 01:56 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-20-2010, 06:05 PM

371 posts, read 882,764 times
Hello,

Here are a few suggestions:

Adecco - The world leader in Human Resources solutions - Adecco
Manpower Inc. – Employment services industry leader offering permanent, temporary, contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outplacement; outsourcing and consulting services. - Manpower
Robert Half International - Professional Staffing and Consulting Services - Robert Half International

I've worked with Adecco, but it was many years ago. I have to admit that I've heard bad things about Manpower's work environment. I'm not sure about RHI.

Good Luck!!!!

Old 12-20-2010, 06:50 PM

Thanks. I hear RHI is not good. Big posting on Milwaukeejobs.com for people in my field. Sent resume and pretty good cover letter two weeks ago. Heard nothing. Then went online and read they're just a racket. Lots of bad experiences posted.

Was leaning to Adecco and, possibly, Manpower. I'll put MP last for now along with RHI.

Old 12-21-2010, 02:16 PM

711 posts, read 1,682,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariadne22 View Post
Thanks. I hear RHI is not good. Big posting on Milwaukeejobs.com for people in my field. Sent resume and pretty good cover letter two weeks ago. Heard nothing. Then went online and read they're just a racket. Lots of bad experiences posted.

Was leaning to Adecco and, possibly, Manpower. I'll put MP last for now along with RHI.
My company just hired a temp to perm candidate through Robert Half, although we usually work with Kelly services.

Old 12-26-2010, 01:33 PM

105 posts, read 356,186 times
QPS, Randstadt - both have strong recruiters in the office field.

Old 12-27-2010, 12:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by catfeathers View Post
QPS, Randstadt - both have strong recruiters in the office field.
Thank you. I hadn't heard of either but am checking out their websites now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Wisconsin > Milwaukee
View detailed profiles of: