Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Wisconsin > Milwaukee
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-02-2007, 06:38 PM

420 posts, read 1,236,584 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by quickdraw View Post
You are wrong. Check the stats, they don't lie. We've been so brainwashed with this everyone is the same thing and the country is going to crap.

So are you inferring that blacks commit the most crimes, so do you agree that most child molesters are white. Give me a break, black crime is just documented more than others. Just like their are also black child molesters.

Old 12-02-2007, 06:41 PM

1,475 posts, read 4,142,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ministers View Post
So are you inferring that blacks commit the most crimes, so do you agree that most child molesters are white. Give me a break, black crime is just documented more than other.
Blacks clearly commit the most crimes. You'd have to be a fool to disagree with this. Perhaps it's because of economics, perhaps not. But blacks commit the most crimes. It's not my opinion. It's a fact. Look it up.

Old 12-02-2007, 07:16 PM

Default RE:Crime

Quote:
Originally Posted by quickdraw View Post
Blacks clearly commit the most crimes. You'd have to be a fool to disagree with this. Perhaps it's because of economics, perhaps not. But blacks commit the most crimes. It's not my opinion. It's a fact. Look it up.

Black crime is just more documented, like I said. Next week Saturday at 8:00 PM watch Americas most wanted. So are you saying most child molesters are white?, look at the statistics. I think you just has a false perception of blacks in general.

Old 12-02-2007, 07:41 PM

236 posts, read 615,227 times
Milwaukee actually has one of the lowest rape rates in the state.

Moderator cut: linking to competitors sites is not allowed

The Civil Rights Act of `1964 is largely ignored,if all whites who are/were guilty of this crime were prosecuted imagine how many would have substantial criminal records.

Last edited by Yac; 01-09-2008 at 03:58 AM..

Old 12-02-2007, 08:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lioninaconcretejungle View Post
Milwaukee actually has one of the lowest rape rates in the state.

Moderator cut: linking to competitors sites is not allowed

The Civil Rights Act of `1964 is largely ignored,if all whites who are/were guilty of this crime were prosecuted imagine how many would have substantial criminal records.

I totally agree!!!

Last edited by Yac; 01-09-2008 at 03:57 AM..

Old 12-02-2007, 08:39 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,413,299 times
i have not done it. but usually if they are doin a lot of hollerin bout
somebody i figure they are on the opposing side of the issue.
just guessin
personal details are not necessary
some editing ----there now thats better perhaps this is more civil.
out of respect for the posters and CD forum.

Last edited by Huckleberry3911948; 12-02-2007 at 09:00 PM.. Reason: necessary editing

Old 12-02-2007, 08:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunky39 View Post
i have not done it. but usually if they are doin a lot of hollerin bout somebody i figure they are on the opposing side of the issue.
just guessin
some people that get on the forum got an agenda, (on a mission)
others dont. after awhile you get to know who is who.
personal details do not even need to be mentioned.
people that play these games assume they are invisible. not so.
its pretty easy to spot a dead chicken tied on top of somebody elses head
especially if its been up there for awhile.
funny how everybody can see it except them

?????????????????

Old 12-02-2007, 08:51 PM

3,570 posts, read 8,719,430 times
Here are my two cents. This thread is quickly declining and I will close it if it goes out of control. I know the OP was started to ask a question. Please respect one another's opinions. I have cut a portion of City Data's Terms of Service regarding racism in this forum. Everyone who has the ability to post has agreed to these terms. I'd encourage you to read them as it could save you from an infraction. Thanks in advance.

Quote:
Be civil, no personal attacks, flaming, or insults. We may attack ideas (politely) but we do no attack the speaker of the idea. Be careful with your words, there is a point where being direct crosses a line into blunt, in-your-face hostility. Please, report bad posts instead of engaging in flame wars on the boards.

If you disagree with something, say so, but explain WHY.

Hate speech, racism or bashing of ANY sort will NOT be tolerated. Rude posts will be removed and infractions issued. Do not quote or talk to trolls or your posts will also be deleted. Use the report feature instead.

Old 12-02-2007, 10:10 PM

14,317 posts, read 22,383,703 times
In a perfect world, race would not be considered, but it is ever-present and this is not likely to change, ever. As far as I'm concerned, every race has a segment that is problematic in a variety of ways. Depends on one's perspective how one wants to characterize things. Consider my response in this thread about crime.

//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...ml#post2106737

Old 12-03-2007, 10:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomanInSF View Post
In a perfect world, race would not be considered, but it is ever-present and this is not likely to change, ever. As far as I'm concerned, every race has a segment that is problematic in a variety of ways. Depends on one's perspective how one wants to characterize things. Consider my response in this thread about crime.

//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...ml#post2106737

Great Way of putting it!!! I hope one day we all can live in peace, guess I'll have to wait for heaven for that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Wisconsin > Milwaukee