Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Wisconsin > Milwaukee
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-26-2015, 01:34 PM

2,659 posts, read 3,855,338 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperionGap View Post
ccjarider agrees with me. What is the world coming to.
Musty be all the second hand marijuana I'm taking in - now that it is legal here in Oregon.

Seriously though, people behaving appropriately is not a lefty/righty thing.
What was that guy thinking?

Old 10-26-2015, 05:47 PM

26 posts, read 32,757 times
No wonder Wisconsin leads the way in pretty much every negative racial statistic . This is why educated blacks leave Milwaukee because it is full of so many closet racists who just view them as criminals.

Old 10-26-2015, 08:09 PM

14,317 posts, read 22,375,727 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperionGap View Post
You don't think it would be useful if they stopped robbing and shooting people?

I think you hit your head a bit too hard there buddy.
I don't think it's useful to imply that all young blacks are robbing and shooting.

Old 10-26-2015, 08:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccjarider View Post
Lord almighty - How can you possibly disagree with the comment that these folks should shape up??
Because declaring that blacks are the sole reason for their problems is an incomplete, shallow, hollow, and narrow-minded view of reality. You have to live under a pretty big rock for a very long time to take this view.

Old 10-26-2015, 08:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shizukarose View Post
No wonder Wisconsin leads the way in pretty much every negative racial statistic . This is why educated blacks leave Milwaukee because it is full of so many closet racists who just view them as criminals.
Excellent post. Milwaukee contains some of the most narrow-minded racists imaginable, virtual mummies of supreme ignorance. They may be looking at an extraordinary black person, yet all they see is an ignorant undesirable, who robs, steals, chews straws, and runs from education. Racism in hiring even the most educated black people has been atrocious for decades. If one does manage to get through, after five interviews, having passed every test known to mankind, he/she is constantly questioned, continually given less consideration as a matter of course. Evaluations are negatively biased, resulting in problems, ultimately leading to termination and lawsuits. Those blacks who would benefit the city because they are exceptional and gifted people, leave, unwilling to put up with the mummies, who would breathe a sigh of relief if they could only work and live around people who looked like Scott Walker. It really is quite a pathetic situation in that town.

There are many good people there, so I don't want to condemn the whole. There are fine people of both races in Milwaukee, some of the most down-to-earth people I have ever met. They are good people. Unfortunately, there are not enough of them to break this cycle that I mentioned. With the mummies running out those blacks who would greatly benefit that city, they have allowed those who find themselves in desperate situations, struggling to survive, and dealing every day, all day with racism, to try to survive. Those blacks left behind were not as committed to education, maybe not as committed to their families, if they have them. Discrimination has hit them very hard. If the educated blacks are discriminated against to such an extent that they feel they must leave, one can hardly imagine how these less-educated blacks are treated. They don't have the means or the skills to leave. You put any human being in a situation, requiring him to take drastic, desperate measures to survive, and he will almost do anything. Here in California, the Donner Party were placed in such a situation, and they become cannibals.

A touchy topic, I know, but yes, there is a reason Milwaukee is always near the top in every negative racial statistic. The Mummies.

Old 10-26-2015, 09:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccjarider View Post
Musty be all the second hand marijuana I'm taking in - now that it is legal here in Oregon.

Seriously though, people behaving appropriately is not a lefty/righty thing.
What was that guy thinking?
You live in Portland, you should know better than that. There is a deeper issue here.

Maybe you don't know this since I don't think there are many black people in Portland, and Portland certainly is not Milwaukee. Do you have anything of substance to add about the racism in Milwaukee?

Old 10-26-2015, 09:10 PM

6,141 posts, read 3,370,018 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusNexus View Post
I don't think it's useful to imply that all young blacks are robbing and shooting.
You'd never know it given responses on so many threads ASSuming and using term's thugs ALWAYS...speaks to auto-reactions when hearing about any criminal act perpertrated ..or should I say suggested perpetrated happenings!!

Quote:
Because declaring that blacks are the sole reason for their problems is an incomplete, shallow, hollow, and narrow-minded view of reality. You have to live under a pretty big rock for a very long time to take this view.
Ohh man..Very little attention is trained on what other racial different folks do..and YES White folks included.. No race is mutually exclusive in doing BAD things..but somehow..Ethnic differing from Whites always get highlighted...

It's a real problem that many non-white get targeted..and yes die ( tho unarmed) and get painted as some sort of threat/thug all they needed to do was surrender ( yikes with what happens afterwards???)...

Many Editorials are available about this attitude..Many feel intimidated..and afraid of those different than them and due to gun laws..ASSume THEY carry...It's truly speaks to the understanding..More guns is Good..WELL..tell that to those killed unarmed!!!

Old 10-26-2015, 09:11 PM

26 posts, read 32,757 times
Quote:
Excellent post. Milwaukee contains some of the most narrow-minded racists imaginable, virtual mummies of supreme ignorance. They may be looking at an extraordinary black person, yet all they see is an ignorant undesirable, who robs, steals, chews straws, and runs from education. Racism in hiring even the most educated black people has been atrocious for decades. If one does manage to get through, after five interviews, having passed every test known to mankind, he/she is constantly questioned, continually given less consideration as a matter of course. Evaluations are negatively biased, resulting in problems, ultimately leading to termination and lawsuits. Those blacks who would benefit the city because they are exceptional and gifted people, leave, unwilling to put up with the mummies, who would breathe a sigh of relief if they could only work and live around people who looked like Scott Walker. It really is quite a pathetic situation in that town.

There are many good people there, so I don't want to condemn the whole. There are fine people of both races in Milwaukee, some of the most down-to-earth people I have ever met. They are good people. Unfortunately, there are not enough of them to break this cycle that I mentioned. With the mummies running out those blacks who would greatly benefit that city, they have allowed those who find themselves in desperate situations, struggling to survive, and dealing every day, all day with racism, to try to survive. Those blacks left behind were not as committed to education, maybe not as committed to their families, if they have them. Discrimination has hit them very hard. If the educated blacks are discriminated against to such an extent that they feel they must leave, one can hardly imagine how these less-educated blacks are treated. They don't have the means or the skills to leave. You put any human being in a situation, requiring him to take drastic, desperate measures to survive, and he will almost do anything. Here in California, the Donner Party were placed in such a situation, and they become cannibals.

A touchy topic, I know, but yes, there is a reason Milwaukee is always near the top in every negative racial statistic. The Mummies.
Exactly. I take it you've lived in Milwaukee? I am looking to relocate back to the west coast after college. The small mindedness + our governor is enough to leave. Not saying the west coast is mecca as far as race relations go, but this state is BAD.

Old 10-27-2015, 06:07 AM

7,284 posts, read 16,675,136 times
Quote:
You live in Portland, you should know better than that. There is a deeper issue here.

Maybe you don't know this since I don't think there are many black people in Portland, and Portland certainly is not Milwaukee. Do you have anything of substance to add about the racism in Milwaukee?
And you live in the Bay Area. Just thought I'd point that out.

Old 10-27-2015, 12:07 PM

2,659 posts, read 3,855,338 times
Quote:

Dude- where did you get that overarching ridiculous observation from?
Are you seriously telling us that behaving badly is no excuse??
Note: No one said that is only reason blacks have it bad but it certainly is ONE of the reasons.

Get off your "holier than thou" white guilt train.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Wisconsin > Milwaukee