Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Wisconsin > Milwaukee
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-28-2020, 08:26 PM

8,289 posts, read 23,111,797 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOBNCHI View Post
I've never moved into a area based on one's political views. It just seems strange to do so.
Same here but based upon the 867 threads titled..."looking for progressive area with..."

It seems to matter with some, it seems it matters more for liberals than republicans. I can understand wanting to be near or next to like minded individuals but seeing where one thinks about school choice doesn't seem important to me on where I should live. I am about as old school conservative as it gets but I used to live in gay central and while I was opposed to everything my neighbors I'm sure stood for it never amounted to anything or was hardly brought up. When you're having beers with neighbors none of that really matters, live and let live.

As long as they have a good clean yard, no junk cars sitting on the lawn or late night parties, they are welcome to be my neighbor.

WFB is a great area, I looked at living there but once I saw the $10,000 property tax bill, I looked north to Ozaukee County.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-29-2020, 08:43 PM

33 posts, read 33,349 times
Thank you for the helpful responses!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Wisconsin > Milwaukee