Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Wisconsin > Milwaukee
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-22-2010, 02:06 PM

711 posts, read 1,689,391 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by benice66 View Post
You need to get around, LOL.
Thanks for the tip, you know what I think of your ideas!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-22-2010, 02:23 PM

181 posts, read 687,424 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse276 View Post
Thanks for the tip, you know what I think of your ideas!
Wow, Have you ever thought of not being rude? Does politeness exist in your world? Try it, you'll be happier.

Old 03-22-2010, 07:09 PM

Quote:
Wow, Have you ever thought of not being rude? Does politeness exist in your world? Try it, you'll be happier.
Ha ha, that's some advice coming from you, thanks again!

Old 04-04-2010, 12:33 PM

3 posts, read 6,698 times
Quote:
CCAP is a travesty. It shows how grudgeful and unforgiving the people of Wisconsin are. I'll add Judgemental and intolerant as well. I'm beginning to think unworldly Wisconsin is a country unto it's own.

What???? I have NO idea what you're talking about!!!

I agree with CCAP being available for public use ... however, what I was stating was that people shouldn't rely solely on CCAP. There are discrepancies, etc. CCAP should be included with additional sources of information before one makes their final decision/opinion.

(Jeeze Louize!!!!! )

For example (again) ... I can go to any college library and check out two books written by respected world renowned PhDs/experts in their fields. Let's say, for example, that the hypothesis they're writing about is identical - word for word - so as to not include any other variables. They write in great detail about their work, testings, and findings. Expert #1 states, based upon all their detailed findings, their conclusion is an unequivocal "YES." Whereas, Expert #2 states, based upon all their detailed findings, their conclusion is an unequivocal "NO."

So ... who is "right"??????

Both respected in their fields, both very detailed in their research and testings, yet each one states the exact opposite as their final conclusion.

Who is "right"?????

All I am saying is one should NOT rely on only ONE source. CCAP is 'one source.' NOT the 'only source.'

If one starts with CCAP ... fine. But don't stop there. It is ONE source. Research, research, research ...

I don't understand what your issue is with CCAP ... unless you believe everything you read there. As I said in my previous post ... there are discrepancies, there are details omitted (unfortunately details omitted worthy of the public knowing the exact details of, and unfortunately NOT ENOUGH details worthy of the public knowing about which is misleading, etc.), BUT it does give one a starting place (NOT the only place).

Also, info on CCAP is of public record. One can go to a local authoritative office(s) holding such documents (with the exception of juvenile records - none are on CCAP, nor available for public viewing in a brick and mortar facility) and see the same ... if not more.

So, what is your issue with CCAP???? This is ALL of public record.

I'm just stating it is ONE SOURCE. Don't stop with CCAP. That would be irresponsible of the viewer, in my opinion.

(trying to inform .. asking one to look at information rationally, logically .. and to please act responsibly and utilize additional sources .... that's all!)

Old 04-05-2010, 01:42 PM

There should be no CCAP. End of story.

Old 04-06-2010, 03:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthme View Post
CCAP is a total violation of the constitution. And your story is only the tip of the iceberg. How about people that are charged and the case is dismissed?

Those cases are still on there.
What part of the consitution? What's wrong with the case being on CCAP, the case was presented in court, right? CCAP is court records, it's not a website to see which crimes people have been convicted of.

Old 04-09-2010, 07:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthme View Post
Sorry to go on about this but I must tell the best part about CCAP.

Try to get an error fixed. You can't. They put the information online BUT you can not contact anyone online. So if the wrong information is on there you must go to the courthouse and attempt to get it changed.

Ever try to get anything done at the courthouse?
Yea, the whole thing is stupid. an embarrassment to the state of Wisconsin. Doesn't show much intellect at all.

Old 04-10-2010, 02:34 PM

4 posts, read 6,865 times
benice66 must be listed on ccap plenty. With Milwaukee's crime rate double the national average, it is nice to see who you are dealing with in the area and ccap is a great tool. If you don't like it...MOVE! And be quick about it. If you don't want to land on there...don't mess up. Since Milwaukee is such a loser magnet, it is high time losers be made accountable.

Old 04-10-2010, 04:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Newman View Post
benice66 must be listed on ccap plenty. With Milwaukee's crime rate double the national average, it is nice to see who you are dealing with in the area and ccap is a great tool. If you don't like it...MOVE! And be quick about it. If you don't want to land on there...don't mess up. Since Milwaukee is such a loser magnet, it is high time losers be made accountable.
No I'm not on there, Davey, but you sound like a very perfect person. Where do you get your self-righteous dictatorship from?

Old 04-10-2010, 04:57 PM

I'll tell you one thing, Dave, you are the typical rude assaulting Wisconsinite. I don't think people in wis. like one another. There are so many unhappy people there.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Wisconsin > Milwaukee