Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Wisconsin > Milwaukee
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-26-2010, 11:35 AM

14 posts, read 27,191 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 43north87west View Post
Definitely. I'm merely pointing out that your chances of getting to the point of actually filling out an application, may be diminished greatly, should you use your screen name (or an approximation thereof) in an email or first contact attempt. It may incorrectly paint you as one of those white buffoons who wear chains and gold teeth, and drive a big old Cadillac aimlessly around shady areas of town, bumping hard core rap music. Just saying.
I get it. And thanks for the info. Believe me, ANY help I get with this move is appreciated. I probably will not get to check out the city first hand until I actually move there, so I will be anxious to get out of the hotel I will be staying in pretty quick!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-26-2010, 11:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by just1paul View Post
You mean they DID NOT put badasscracker on your drivers License??
I tried but "The Man" wouldn't let me!

Old 05-26-2010, 03:33 PM

402 posts, read 971,608 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by badasscracker View Post
I tried but "The Man" wouldn't let me!

Hilarious!

Old 05-26-2010, 04:01 PM

66 posts, read 326,358 times
Bay View might be your style too... more bars than you can shick-a-stake-at. I just punched in "bay view" on CL and if you wade through the more common duplex arrangements, you can find about 1-2 new stand alone house listings every day. And easily within your price range.

edit: actually I just looked again and it's more like one every other day, so maybe not so awesome.

Last edited by Kabrasco LaFonz; 05-26-2010 at 04:09 PM..

Old 05-27-2010, 09:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kabrasco LaFonz View Post
Bay View might be your style too... more bars than you can shick-a-stake-at. I just punched in "bay view" on CL and if you wade through the more common duplex arrangements, you can find about 1-2 new stand alone house listings every day. And easily within your price range.

edit: actually I just looked again and it's more like one every other day, so maybe not so awesome.
I'll check it out. Thanks a lot!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Wisconsin > Milwaukee