Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Minnesota > Minneapolis - St. Paul
 [Register]
Minneapolis - St. Paul Twin Cities
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-23-2008, 10:06 PM

8,357 posts, read 25,239,004 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MNNative View Post
Are you saying that about Brooklyn Park or about what people are saying?

**On a side note: I was thinking about all the homes that are for sale in the less desirable areas of Mpls...am I mistaken to think that if only someone would have the courage to grab a slew of their friends and purchase homes in a neighborhood, not only will the real estate issues in that area be taken care of, but the crime issues would potentially be solved as well. It's a big thought and really, though the problem may be fixed in that area the problem will just be pushed somewhere else.

It just pains me to see those GORGEOUS homes, in Northern Mpls for instance, get "wasted". <~And by that I mean sit on the market for FOREVER because no one is willing to take a risk. I am not willing to take that risk, but I might be if 20 of my friends each bought surrounding homes...lol. The PRICES on some of those gems...sigh!
I know plenty of people who are buying homes in the Near North section. They are all generally young (under 35) and out to buy their first homes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-24-2008, 02:48 PM

107 posts, read 422,045 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phillips neiborhood View Post
i wish yall would stop talking about brooklyn park its wack

I like this guy!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Minnesota > Minneapolis - St. Paul