Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Minnesota > Minneapolis - St. Paul
 [Register]
Minneapolis - St. Paul Twin Cities
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-12-2011, 12:46 PM

538 posts, read 1,516,591 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoyoma02 View Post
Minneapolis girls are much better looking, not to mention easier to talk to, more down to earth, and more fun to be around than any girl that I’ve met from the West Coast.
Well, then you would REALLY enjoy meeting some rural MN girls...

Old 12-12-2011, 04:50 PM

275 posts, read 329,784 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by knke0204 View Post
I think it's the Scandanavian Culuture. There's something about those tall Blonde hair -blue eyed ladies with the last name Swenson, Hanson, Olson, etc.
Except many aren't very tall.

Old 12-13-2011, 03:24 PM

5,509 posts, read 11,818,776 times
Scandanavians are among (or THE) tallest peoples on the planet.....IDK where you got that from!

Old 12-13-2011, 04:27 PM

674 posts, read 1,157,961 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yoyoma02 View Post
This is a really random comment, but I’m going to throw it out there…

I grew up and lived in Minneapolis for 19 years. I relocated out to LA for a job about a year and a half ago (this was around the time Katy Perry’s California Gurls was a smash hit). Thinking that LA was chalked full of beautiful women and hot models, I found the exact opposite to be true once I got to Hollywood.

Minneapolis girls are much better looking, not to mention easier to talk to, more down to earth, and more fun to be around than any girl that I’ve met from the West Coast. Sure, Hollywood has some eye candy, but whenever I go back to Minneapolis, I find much more attractive girls in Uptown and downtown than I do anywhere in LA.

I can’t put my finger on why exactly, but there is something great about a girl in the Midwest…

Thoughts?
LA is a very weird city in terms of women and dating. Much more "looks" focused and more superficiality.

If you think Minnesota woman are hot, you should check out Chicago...

Old 12-16-2011, 02:10 PM

2 posts, read 7,071 times
California may not have the most "hot" girls in number but there is definitely more variety and style and the really hot girls are off the charts. MN girls (Midwest in general, for that matter) are beautiful on average (i.e. more 6's to 8's in a random segment of girls) but some of the best looking girls from all over the country move to LA for a career so you do get that. As far as looks, I think its a matter of opinion but when it comes to personality and attitude, Midwest girls have it hands down. CA girls have some of the worst attitudes and personalities around (from my personal experience, having lived in CA for a very long time). All of this is generalized of course...

Old 12-16-2011, 09:45 PM

3,971 posts, read 9,627,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azul91 View Post
Except many aren't very tall.

Except the Scandanavian and Nordic people are the tallest of the human race..

http://www.allscandinavia.com/*****escadinavians.htm (broken link)

Old 12-16-2011, 09:47 PM

3,971 posts, read 9,627,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonata36 View Post
Well, then you would REALLY enjoy meeting some rural MN girls...

lol, some nice Rural MN girls like this:

Moment #2 : Go Bears - YouTube

I know it's WBL and Chaska, but LeSeur is rural and this is what most MN girls are like in the rural places i've been (not as satrical)

Old 12-17-2011, 12:47 AM

5,509 posts, read 11,818,776 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi-turtle View Post
LA is a very weird city in terms of women and dating. Much more "looks" focused and more superficiality.

If you think Minnesota woman are hot, you should check out Chicago...
I agree! I like Chicago women because there are more brunettes, and they're Italian, Greek, black, Polish and Latino ladies......sexy!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Minnesota > Minneapolis - St. Paul