Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Minnesota > Minneapolis - St. Paul
 [Register]
Minneapolis - St. Paul Twin Cities
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-08-2015, 03:15 PM

1 posts, read 444 times

Advertisements

TO THE STAFF AND ALL MANAGEMENT OF THE LAUREL VILLAGE -

The way you handle prospective tenants is nothing more than shady. The team lied to us informing that the deposit is completely refundable. We were told that since we needed flexibility that the Laurel will be flexible as well.

These lies looks poorly on the management and the entire team. The owners and management have ineffectively trained staff which in turn has taken advantage of movers.

Burt doesn't want to take the responsibility and accept fault for the staff of Laurel - and honestly, if he admitted fault, he would be more respected. Instead, I have a high level of disrespect for a person that would rather not accept there was a discrepancy because he is worried about his image.

Burt informed me that the Laurel is proud of their A+ BBB rating. Don't plan to have that last very long, because of the shady practices of manipulating prospective tenants into signing will not fly.

I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THAT YOU NEVER TELL ANYONE THAT THE DEPOSITS ARE COMPLETELY REFUNDABLE AGAIN! BECAUSE IT IS AN ALL A LIE!

To everyone, be careful of yourselves being associated with management that steals money from people that have never even moved in. Because if there is no trust there, there is no trust anywhere. The management should be fired!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-08-2015, 11:31 PM

5,993 posts, read 10,187,810 times
I'm not sure why you lost some of your deposit but if they said one thing and did another you can certainly contest that in small claims court. Know your rights!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Minnesota > Minneapolis - St. Paul