Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Minnesota > Minneapolis - St. Paul
 [Register]
Minneapolis - St. Paul Twin Cities
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-31-2015, 11:08 PM

72,814 posts, read 62,135,211 times

Advertisements

I only have these questions.

1) Why did said individuals do such actions?
2) What will stop those individuals from doing such actions(that will not cost the rest of the Black population)?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-31-2015, 11:22 PM

1,289 posts, read 2,116,368 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandering_Nomad View Post
...Another example of the insanity of liberals and their political correctness....
That says it all regarding your own specific hatred.

Are some attacks racially motivated? Why yes, they are! Amazing! Just like the white mobs who have lynched innocent black men. There are idiots on both sides.

Let me rephrase that. There are idiots on all sides. What about the racial attacks on the Beharis in India? What about the attacks on Caucasians in Russia? How about the attacks in France against the Chinese?

You upset about those? Hmmm? Or do you reserve your hatred just for the "Liberals?"

Old 01-31-2015, 11:29 PM

1,774 posts, read 2,297,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
I only have these questions.

1) Why did said individuals do such actions?
2) What will stop those individuals from doing such actions(that will not cost the rest of the Black population)?
1) Political correctness. This is the land of Al Franken, Garrison Keillor, Paul Wellstone, and American Public Media. Coincidence? I think not.

2) "The Price Of Freedom Is Eternal Vigilance." Minnesota is an open-carry state. 'Nuff said.

Old 01-31-2015, 11:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rzzzz View Post
1) Political correctness. This is the land of Al Franken, Garrison Keillor, Paul Wellstone, and American Public Media. Coincidence? I think not.

2) "The Price Of Freedom Is Eternal Vigilance." Minnesota is an open-carry state. 'Nuff said.
Minnesota isn't the only place such attacks have taken place. A few videos show this stuff taking place in Alabama and South Carolina, places known for being conservative and politically incorrect.

And for #2, what you are saying is that the only way to stop such attacks is through carrying a gun. I'm not saying there is anything wrong with it.

And Minnesota is also the home of Michele Bachmann, a conservative.

Old 01-31-2015, 11:41 PM

1,774 posts, read 2,297,706 times
Minnesota has done a good job of exporting its toxic tonic of PC radio "entertainment" throughout the country. I have listened to Prairie Home Companion (against my will) while driving through Columbus and Birmingham. It is no surprise that these attacks have occurred anywhere with a public radio affiliate station.

Old 01-31-2015, 11:51 PM

Quote:
Minnesota has done a good job of exporting its toxic tonic of PC radio "entertainment" throughout the country. I have listened to Prairie Home Companion (against my will) while driving through Columbus and Birmingham. It is no surprise that these attacks have occurred anywhere with a public radio affiliate station.
Prove to me that these attacks have occurred near a Public Radio affiliate station. If proof cannot be provided, than all I can gather from this is

1) Lies have been told, and therefore, all trust is hereby forfeited.
2) There is a distinct distaste towards public radio
3) There is a mentality involved that includes "I know what is best politically for others"

BTW, I'm Black, and I do occasionally listen to NPR as well as MPR. I'm not in the streets attacking people. My father has listened to NPR. He isn't out in the streets attacking people. He's working and contributing to society. You can't blame this stuff on public radio.

Old 02-01-2015, 03:59 AM

23,769 posts, read 28,868,327 times
Quote:
Helter Skelter has begun, just as prophesy has predicted.
I hope every god fearing white has stocked up on ammo and canned meats in preparation.
I'm with ya on this sleepy, I always have a can of spam at the ready and did buy the remastered Beatles White album when that came out a few years back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Prove to me that these attacks have occurred near a Public Radio affiliate station. If proof cannot be provided, than all I can gather from this is

1) Lies have been told, and therefore, all trust is hereby forfeited.
2) There is a distinct distaste towards public radio
3) There is a mentality involved that includes "I know what is best politically for others"

BTW, I'm Black, and I do occasionally listen to NPR as well as MPR. I'm not in the streets attacking people. My father has listened to NPR. He isn't out in the streets attacking people. He's working and contributing to society. You can't blame this stuff on public radio.
not public radio but probably Garrison Keillor and those subliminal "poems" he's always reciting

Old 02-01-2015, 06:18 AM

5,833 posts, read 7,659,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pete6032 View Post
Why does it matter that they are black?
If incidents of blacks attacking whites (or white attacks on blacks) are in fact increasingly, it would an be ndicator of increasing racial turmoil and not just of general social disorder. Many people have thought that the racial divide was narrowing so this might contradict that idea.

Old 02-01-2015, 06:30 AM

5,833 posts, read 7,659,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astron1000 View Post
That says it all regarding your own specific hatred.

Are some attacks racially motivated? Why yes, they are! Amazing! Just like the white mobs who have lynched innocent black men. There are idiots on both sides.

Let me rephrase that. There are idiots on all sides. What about the racial attacks on the Beharis in India? What about the attacks on Caucasians in Russia? How about the attacks in France against the Chinese?

You upset about those? Hmmm? Or do you reserve your hatred just for the "Liberals?"
The last recorded lynching of a black man by whites was the murder of Michael Donald in 1981. We are not discussing India, Russia, France, or US history. We are discussing what is happening in our own city in our own time.

Old 02-01-2015, 07:41 AM

1,258 posts, read 2,432,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenfield View Post
If incidents of blacks attacking whites (or white attacks on blacks) are in fact increasingly, it would an be ndicator of increasing racial turmoil and not just of general social disorder. Many people have thought that the racial divide was narrowing so this might contradict that idea.
I watched some of those videos and to me it doesn't appear as blacks assaulting whites but rather young school aged children attacking other people. Perhaps we should be worried about school aged children and not black people in general.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Minnesota > Minneapolis - St. Paul