Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Minnesota > Minneapolis - St. Paul
 [Register]
Minneapolis - St. Paul Twin Cities
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-02-2011, 10:24 AM

122 posts, read 200,423 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by audadvnc View Post
I lived next door to a young pit that was very friendly, but very physical. In my NoMi home, I've got a few pits on my block that are also big, in your face, and like to rassle. But I don't think they're dangerous, and have been near them.

Pit bulls get a bad rap because of a few abusive owners. But I don't think they'd be happy as apartment dwellers - they need their exercise!
I live in a good size apartment with an APBT. You don't need a huge house to have an APBT. Exercise typically happens outside of the house meaning hand walking, fetch, springpole, or flirtpole. Many APBT owners have treadmills which is another great way to exercise them when the weather is nasty.

For the intelligent person that said pit bulls are nothing but ghetto status symbols. You really don't know what you are talking about. Seeing how I am a white, 42 year old woman with a good job, I would look pretty darn funny wearing a "grille".

And for the record, pit bull attacks are not always the cause from abusive owners. Poor breeding is a big problem in the pit bull community. It's not the "it's all how you raise them" theory. Many APBT's have been rescued from abuse and neglect and have stellar temperaments.

I notice there are too many myths on this board regarding APBT's.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-30-2011, 03:34 PM

1 posts, read 2,165 times
Hi, i'm DESPERATELY seeking a 2br apt for a couple cats and a pittie, could you please refer me to that management company? Thanks!!

Old 06-30-2011, 03:59 PM

411 posts, read 992,529 times
Try Copenhagen Enterprises. They rented to our pit.

Old 03-07-2012, 04:22 PM

1 posts, read 2,036 times
Can you tell me what the name of the company is, im looking for a place that is pit bull friendly. id appreciate it, thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by think.reciprocity View Post
[FONT=Book Antiqua]I know of an entire management company that always allows dogs (as far as I’ve ever been told) & I have not seen any breed restrictions - but they may require additional info from you regarding your specific dog - not certain about that. In this building we had two bull dogs - the big tall heavy huge gentle giant kind - in one apartment. It’s the Pekinese that outta be banned… lol - they’ll tear your leg apart & do not quit yippin! (no offense to them & I am joking about banning them - plus, I’m speaking specifically about two I know of right now)

They own properties throughout the Uptown area of Mpls, the UofM area, some off of M’haha & Lake St, St Louis Park, Hopkins, Minnetonka, one or two towards the Vets Hospital, & a couple in St Paul.

They happen to give a referral bonus & I happen to be in need of such - so, if anyone is interested - please contact me privately. Selfish? Maybe. Self-serving? Likely. But I didn’t have to post at all.

FYI - I’ve lived w/ the mgmt company for many years in different properties - they are family owned, many family working within the company, & they are very very adaptive. They are NOT perfect, but I continue to rent from them, even though there have been times I’ve had difficulties - as one may have with any rental situation. (the difficulties are almost always a rogue tenant)

Peace… Thinky Think.R[/FONT]
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Minnesota > Minneapolis - St. Paul