Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Minnesota
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-12-2010, 04:33 PM

6,734 posts, read 9,325,446 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radical_Car View Post
...The southside neighborhood isn't anything like the urban ghettos in Los Angeles...
Agreed! I like South St Cloud.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-12-2010, 06:40 PM

Location: Moved to Gladstone, MO in June 2022 and back to Minnesota in September 2022
2,072 posts, read 5,049,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzie679 View Post
Agreed! I like South St Cloud.
I don't really like St. Cloud, though that doesn't mean it's not a good place to live. It's not crime ridden and rundown like the bad parts of Los Angeles like they were saying. It isn't bad in that sense, it just isn't for me, hopefully you understand. It is a good city, but it isn't my type of city. But I will defend it when people accuse it of being worse then urban ghetto and unfairly bash it.

You think the Southside Neighborhood is bad, then what do you think about this? Also read the description,this person is NOT saying All of Detroit is like that.
Like ANY city, Detroit has it's good and bad areas... these are the bad areas. THAT IS THE POINT OF THIS VIDEO, to show the worst ares of Detroit. Every city has rundown neighborhoods, but no city I have ever seen or heard of in the US is as bad as Detroit, at least when it comes to the PHYSICAL DETERIORATION of the buildings and infrastructure that make up the CITY of Detroit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6WKMNmFsxM
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Minnesota