U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Minnesota
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-14-2006, 12:43 AM

Location: Right now we live in Anoka MN and within a few weeks moving out to the country in Wadena County.
1 posts, read 3,549 times

Advertisements

Me and my fianse are making a huge and fast move to Wadena County from Anoka County as he is being relocated for a new job. We only have about 3 wks time to find a place, move and everything in between.

Needless to say we are thrilled about this wonderful opportunity to move away from the city and enjoy the country life away from all the chaos. But you can also imagine the stress with the short amount of time to get everything done.

We wont have time to even think about looking at houses so I am hoping someone within the area can suggest any good apartment complexes. We know the cost of living is tremendously cheaper then down here in the city so price is not an issue.

I have done every search possible for apartments up in the Wadena County area but cant find anything listed on the web.

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-07-2007, 10:43 AM

70 posts, read 262,095 times
Default Wadena Apartment

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnokaMovin2Wadena View Post

Me and my fianse are making a huge and fast move to Wadena County from Anoka County as he is being relocated for a new job. We only have about 3 wks time to find a place, move and everything in between.

Needless to say we are thrilled about this wonderful opportunity to move away from the city and enjoy the country life away from all the chaos. But you can also imagine the stress with the short amount of time to get everything done.

We wont have time to even think about looking at houses so I am hoping someone within the area can suggest any good apartment complexes. We know the cost of living is tremendously cheaper then down here in the city so price is not an issue.

I have done every search possible for apartments up in the Wadena County area but cant find anything listed on the web.

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE
Small towns like this don't always have good internet resources. Try contacting some at the county: http://www.co.wadena.mn.us/ or the city/chamber of commerce: http://www.wadena.org/ and see if they can tell you about the zoning and maybe you can find where the apartments are and who owns them. Most of that information should be public record info. Then you might just try calling them or picking up a local newspaper.

Old 08-17-2007, 08:10 PM

1 posts, read 3,487 times
I just moved to Wadena myself, the local newspaper is online wadena pioneer journal, that's helpful, also I rent from The Gores Company it's a real estate company in town, and they deal with alot of the rentals in town. You can find them by entering their name in any major search engine. Good Luck
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Minnesota