Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Minnesota
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-21-2015, 09:39 PM

871 posts, read 1,087,889 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitko View Post

I'll ask Wisconsin, next. MN and WI are the two choices remaining.

Or Switzerland.
I strongly advise that you go for Switzerland. All the bad stuff and conspiracies you've mentioned in your posts are especially bad in Minnesota and Wisconsin. I don't think you'd be here long before you found all the cameras and recording devices everywhere.

Really- get to Switzerland post-haste. In addition to not having so much surveillance, it's the birthplace of Jung and still today has a great reputation for psychiatry and psychotherapy. Psychiatrists are incredibly interesting people to talk to so I think your social calendar would fill up very quickly after your arrival.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-03-2015, 06:03 PM

89 posts, read 237,327 times
Angry Nope. I'll do as I please ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassVt View Post
And yes, you are in need of a tinfoil adjustment, or perhaps a completely new application.

It's best to just stay indoors.
The sound of fear, uncertainty, and doom.

No, I'll go outside as I please.

Old 08-03-2015, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minntoaz View Post
I'm sorry you feel this way. I'd suggest seeking a mental health professional. We all have our issues but it's always beneficial to get some help. Best wishes.

Coming from someone who is a huge advocate for mental health.
Uh-huh. Some cointelpro, there, huh?

My mother and her husband were invited to the FBI offices in Washington DC some years ago. They were informed to some aspect of the truth as to why. They told me the truth.

Your in Scottsdale AZ, yes?

Therapy to cope to degenerate fascists, then?

I'm fine. An end game when a violated citizen fights back, loud and hard, is to suggest therapy. And I shall in no way stop.

25 years of a life suspended courtesy of your federal, and state, and below, executive agencies.

The cointelpro and the mkultra is alive and well.

Thanks to Idaho Senator Frank Church for revealing the truth to the public on television.

All on You Tube for you to see. Though in the age of modern elocutionary, most modern-day U.S. citizens may be board, amiss, useless, and without critical notion.

In the age of WikiLeaks (we spy on Japan), and Edward Snowden ...

This is a fact. All level of executive branch agencies are harassing U.S. citizens en masse.

I refuse the term "targeted individual". The term is vernacular by those the violate your rights and life and record decades of streaming video.

I have been contacted by people who, on their mobile phone, see inside in current residence. They ask if if I'm running some manner of reality show.

The truth comes out, again.

Old 08-03-2015, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thedosius View Post
I strongly advise that you go for Switzerland. ...
Hmmm, stated as a true fascist. Your cointelpro and mkultra are showing.

Congress is coming for YOU. Count on it.

Old 08-04-2015, 01:30 AM

3,976 posts, read 1,988,572 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bitko View Post
Hi Folks,

I'm currently reside in the Spokane, WA area.

I was manufactured in St. Louis, MO, apparently. Well, most of this life was spent there. So, for the Midwestern familiarity, in your case, the Upper Midwest, yet I hope and trust a better place. A better place then one encounters elsewhere.

I'd much rather reside in a mature, adult, just and verdant nations like Finland, Norway, Denmark, perhaps Estonia and the Baltics (let's save the Baltic Sea!) Republics. Or Switzerland. I seek my own corporate inversion merger like Pfizer and Monsanto. Ha!

With any research, you'll find just how offensively corrupt this region is from Spokane eastwardly through Montana (another corrupt hell hole state, easy research suggests). Search articles in Forbes magazine as Spokane being "America's Fraud Capital" and more. Washington State is in no way the ideal everyone imagines it will be. The case with all Western States. I'm biased against the western states for the 25 years of harassment.

Some of you may recall Senator Frank Church (D-Idaho) and his Frank Church Committee that absolutely proved the culpability of massive civil rights violation by the various agencies in the executive branch at all levels downward. Videos on You Tube and elsewhere. We also have the Edward Snowden revelations in the modern era that this crap continues en masse.

In the modern incarnation of the cointelpro and mkultra and so on, visibility of these actions are not very well hidden. What was covert before is more covert now, yet more overt. Yet you'll find innumerable articles on threads on how corrupt the united states is, how a U.S. citizen is used against U.S. citizen to harass and perform other civil liberties violation, and that those that are involved you see everyday. Civilian Perpetrator is a term.

So how bad is it in Minneapolis, targeted individuals?

My research suggest your state and city have among the fewest indcidents related to targeted individuals.

How many of you fight back? Do you relentlessly contact your legislative branch representation, like Al Franken and members of the press? Do you make contact with your state legislator. Only through the legislative branch do we take back the nation.

I have contacted, personally spoken with, and remain in contact with innumerable folks in government and the press. I have bought quite a few private investigators time to prove what was happening while in St. Louis and elsewhere. So, I know the trust, and have evidence of the same.

Should any targeted individuals want to coordinate to fight back, please respond here. And I'll see you in Minneapolis in a few months.

I'm interested in those having relocated to the Twin Cities area for similar reasons. How has it gone for you?

Thanks,

B.

I grew up in Minneapolis. I was never targeted, until I went off my meds.

You?

Old 08-04-2015, 08:20 AM

23,766 posts, read 29,034,674 times
if I were part of an organization targeting individuals, at the operations meetings, I would recommend we target individuals who were off their meds to avoid arrousing any suspicions of our activities

Old 08-10-2015, 02:08 AM

1,807 posts, read 3,093,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beenaroundabit View Post
Racial Finn joke: what's black and flies over Finland?

Bat Man-inen.

Anyone not living in MN probably won't get that one...
I live in Minnesota, and still don't get it...

Old 08-11-2015, 04:03 PM

264 posts, read 313,726 times
The anger and confusion of the OP is palpable. I hope they do not have access to firearms.

Old 08-12-2015, 07:21 AM

2,971 posts, read 3,416,430 times
I wonder if this is the same person who has the blog about being gangstalked. Wikipedia won't even put up a listing for gangstalking.

I found the blog while researching CIA/conspiracy theory stuff to write an outline for a possible espionage novel.
The blogger thinks every car parked near his belongs to some operative. I'm sure the government keeps its eye on a few folks but this is ridiculous.

Old 08-13-2015, 07:06 PM

2,971 posts, read 3,416,430 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by srsmn View Post
I live in Minnesota, and still don't get it...
Just think of Oli Jokinen, Kari Lehtinen, etc and it will sink in.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Minnesota
View detailed profiles of: