Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Minnesota
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-14-2015, 07:23 PM

89 posts, read 237,362 times

Advertisements

This program is a derivations, or permutations of the CIA mkultra.

Though these programs have evolved to become profitable at the expense of the (my term) violated citizen.

It has become an ongoing action of civil liberties violation against U.S. citizens through an intersection executive branch activity.

How do I know? My last job was at a such a company front with several federal executive agencies represented.

I met these people in person.

In some instances, violated citizens of talent or favorable appearance are used, in a fashion akin to slavery, for exploitation and profit.

And, yes, I'm gang stalked here as I was about everywhere I live.

Though the Spokane WA, North Idaho, & Western Montana region.

Some 5 to 7 million citizens are violated citizens across the fascist dill hole U.S.A. These actions are well known, if not duplicated, in other nations such as Canada.

I've found small either IP, RF or other cameras, either visible light or infrared, in many residences I'd occupied.

The post WWII to the modern day USA efforts are born out of those in Nazi Germany to control individuals and populations. We can include Stalinist Russia and Communist China. In short, to beat the enemy, we (the U.S.A.) become like them.

Yet the motivation to coerce from both near and afar, and to control, certainly the brighter individuals of greater potential, and to steal away that potential through these CIA efforts, is that of profit and power.

The United States, both the citizenry and more so the executive branch agencies, is as corrupt as any large nation we attest to be better than.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ByeByeLW View Post
I wonder if this is the same person who has the blog about being gangstalked. Wikipedia won't even put up a listing for gangstalking.

I found the blog while researching CIA/conspiracy theory stuff to write an outline for a possible espionage novel.
The blogger thinks every car parked near his belongs to some operative. I'm sure the government keeps its eye on a few folks but this is ridiculous.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-14-2015, 07:58 PM

7,027 posts, read 4,889,008 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by srsmn View Post
I live in Minnesota, and still don't get it...
My relatives came from Finland, MN, and I don't get it........ But I am conversant in Sven and Ole jokes.

Just to mention, I've always had a soft spot for the CIA.

Old 09-14-2015, 07:58 PM

119 posts, read 144,897 times
good luck getting the SSI check cut; not that i begrudge you the attempt.

Old 09-14-2015, 08:01 PM

7,027 posts, read 4,889,008 times
And OP, when you're asking how bad it is? It's bad. It's very, very, very bad.

Old 09-15-2015, 07:36 AM

127 posts, read 337,316 times
Stephen King's short story "Paranoid: A Chant" is basically what its like to live here. Read it and you will know the depths to which this former land of freedom and openness has sunk to. FYI, don't believe the videos that you push on YouTube man, they're only a plant filled with subliminal messages meant to turn you on your fellow man and encourage you to feed from the capitalist trough of greed. Run dude. Run really far. The furthest northern reaches of Sweden are one of the few free zones left on the planet but its only a matter of time before they get you.

Wow, think I just convinced myself of the global elite coverup.

Old 09-29-2015, 09:04 PM

114 posts, read 136,632 times
OP, it is bad here. ISIS heavily targets and recruits people from Minnesota.

Old 10-03-2015, 07:56 PM

1,824 posts, read 1,720,425 times
Yep, it's hard to find less freedom than we have in MN. Feel like I'm on death row as I need cannabis for my severe medical problems, & we have phony program that lets in almost nobody.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenfield View Post
The state officials have determined your IP address through this post. Should you attempt to move here they are likely to take the appropriate steps. I think Estonia is a good choice for you.

Old 10-03-2015, 07:59 PM

I'm a harmless permanently sick person that our police & prosecutors want dead. Nothing to do with ISIS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnlife View Post
OP, it is bad here. ISIS heavily targets and recruits people from Minnesota.

Old 10-03-2015, 08:09 PM

The CIA is a drug dealing & murdering organization. Leader approved by Congress & President approves weekly kill list. Right now, they're creating, addicting, & killing heroin users, yet govt prevents use of cannabis that helps hundreds of medical conditions & kills nobody. Anyone who wants this to stop should vote Libertarian Party as they won't kill harmless people. Thanks & best wishes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodentraiser View Post
Just to mention, I've always had a soft spot for the CIA.

Old 10-03-2015, 08:21 PM

The police have probably become crazier since you lived here. But I know what you mean about going off some meds causing odd behavior & panic. Best wishes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snebarekim View Post
I grew up in Minneapolis. I was never targeted, until I went off my meds.

You?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Minnesota
View detailed profiles of: