Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Minnesota
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-05-2021, 02:04 PM

628 posts, read 1,437,209 times

Advertisements

The overwhelming majority of new cases in Minnesota according to MDH are in the unvaccinated. CrazedCamper lives in Tennessee. Why are they commenting on the MN forum?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-05-2021, 02:55 PM

5,956 posts, read 2,878,990 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gearedtowardssalad View Post
The overwhelming majority of new cases in Minnesota according to MDH are in the unvaccinated. CrazedCamper lives in Tennessee. Why are they commenting on the MN forum?
Perhaps he plans to visit Minnesota ,last I looked its in the US and a forum on CityData.

Old 09-05-2021, 03:03 PM

156 posts, read 168,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gearedtowardssalad View Post
I like Minnesota and don't want it to turn into California.

Old 09-05-2021, 03:07 PM

3,816 posts, read 6,447,728 times
Didn’t hear so much as a peep from the covid crusaders in correlation with the 50,000 shoehorned into the stadium for the Gophers game last Thursday. They love to gnaw on high profile events like the state fair and Sturgis while simultaneously ignoring things like concerts and sporting events. Makes about as much sense as anything else having to do with the “c” word.

BTW, the Gophers game was a blast. I’m sure seeing all those folks having such a great time together pissed a lotta people off good!

Old 09-06-2021, 12:16 PM

441 posts, read 440,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyryztoll View Post
Didn’t hear so much as a peep from the covid crusaders in correlation with the 50,000 shoehorned into the stadium for the Gophers game last Thursday. They love to gnaw on high profile events like the state fair and Sturgis while simultaneously ignoring things like concerts and sporting events. Makes about as much sense as anything else having to do with the “c” word.

BTW, the Gophers game was a blast. I’m sure seeing all those folks having such a great time together pissed a lotta people off good!
I have always wanted to see Gopher football. I bet that stadium is really nice. i did get to see the outside when I came to MN for Gopher Hockey.

Nothing beats college football. I prefer it way more than pro.

Old 09-08-2021, 01:31 PM

1,912 posts, read 2,091,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazedCamper View Post
Enough with the "super-spreader" nonsense. If you stopped watching the news and starting living life as you did before the "pandemic", you will be a lot happier. That's what me and my family did, none of us got covid.
It sounds like you're just living in denial and ignoring current events. Pretending the pandemic doesn't exist doesn't change reality and it's not helping you or anyone else. In fact, the scores of unvaccinated people are the reason why covid is still spreading like wildfire in the first place.

Old 09-08-2021, 08:20 PM

3,816 posts, read 6,447,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jennifat View Post
It sounds like you're just living in denial and ignoring current events. Pretending the pandemic doesn't exist doesn't change reality and it's not helping you or anyone else. In fact, the scores of unvaccinated people are the reason why covid is still spreading like wildfire in the first place.
Who’s ignoring current events here? Vaccinated people are still getting covid and are still spreading it. It’s all for show….because if they were really concerned about this “great plague” continuing everything would still be locked down, rather than allowing thousands to cram into stadiums without masks or distancing.

Ol’ dial it back Timmy has really gone quiet on that stuff of late hasn’t he? You’d almost think he was up for re-election soon….

Old 09-09-2021, 01:06 PM

6,557 posts, read 7,136,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyryztoll View Post
Who’s ignoring current events here? Vaccinated people are still getting covid and are still spreading it. It’s all for show….because if they were really concerned about this “great plague” continuing everything would still be locked down, rather than allowing thousands to cram into stadiums without masks or distancing.

Ol’ dial it back Timmy has really gone quiet on that stuff of late hasn’t he? You’d almost think he was up for re-election soon….
This is exactly why.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Minnesota