Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-24-2018, 09:56 AM

3,734 posts, read 5,766,785 times

Advertisements

If only I had a nice plastic throne with lions on it, I bet I could start me a religion, too. That chair seems to be the focal point of this amazing ministry. Gulfport mans wants to build church he founded on residential lot | The Sun Herald

I could post the logos of pricey cars, and of entities in Beverly Hills (why, I don't know: but I COULD), on my videos (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q03CHXX6frc), and film myself leaning on other people's white Rolls Royces (the kind owned by livery companies specializing in brides and proms), and just generally whip-up videos full of suggestions of wealth and glamor and religious sensuality. I could mix/layer recordings of other people's music, and MAYBE thereby avoid copyright infringement. I could even include snippets of other people's videos, if I kept them brief enough.

Did I mention religious sensuality? This reverend seems to have a lot going on under his caftan, which the Sun Herald refers to as "a medical condition". Personally, I'd just call it "blessed" - or maybe "padded". But anyway, that part is most intriguing. And one of his videos shows the religious leader (as the SunHerald puts it) "stroking dogs and women". https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPAsmFwcORM

Is this the start of something big?

Does anybody know where I can get a good deal on a plastic Santa Throne? And can someone tell me what's the best kind of gold spray paint? I need a paint that won't come off, if the lube - I mean "Annointing Oil" - accidentally gets rubbed onto my throne.

UPDATE! Oh, my goodness! This amazing ministry has even made the New York Times. https://www.nytimes.com/aponline/201...her-jesus.html Now, the Reverend can add, "As seen in the New York Times!" to his list of credentials.

And something else about that gold spray paint... I want a gold that's SHINY - because, if I use the leftover gold on my fireplace bricks, as "Father J---s" has done, I want those bricks to SPARKLE, and not just glow. The Reverend Laster's bricks just don't "pop" enough to suit me.

Last edited by GrandviewGloria; 03-24-2018 at 10:41 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-24-2018, 11:25 AM

1,112 posts, read 2,582,425 times

Old 03-30-2018, 03:08 PM

It's great for taxes, jhadorn, but does switching get you a special deal, when it comes to BAIL BOND?

I ask, because "Father J---s" has been arrested (whilst wearing his special-anointed gold crown, of course).Father Jesus arrested Sunday in Gulfport - WLOX.com - The News for South Mississippi

The shoulder holster may have been a contributing factor. I guess he wants to be seen packin' heat, as a way of reminding his flock that he's packin' in other ways. And what a blasphemous way, to start off the Easter Weekend!

But he needs to stay away from Picayune, because: Jesus Is Lord Over Picayune, MS and they don't take kindly to poseurs and false prophets, over that way.

Or, as Kate Campbell puts it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwO3TSUNp4M

Old 03-30-2018, 05:09 PM

1,112 posts, read 2,582,425 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandviewGloria View Post
It's great for taxes, jhadorn, but does switching get you a special deal, when it comes to BAIL BOND?

I ask, because "Father J---s" has been arrested (whilst wearing his special-anointed gold crown, of course).Father Jesus arrested Sunday in Gulfport - WLOX.com - The News for South Mississippi

The shoulder holster may have been a contributing factor. I guess he wants to be seen packin' heat, as a way of reminding his flock that he's packin' in other ways. And what a blasphemous way, to start off the Easter Weekend!

But he needs to stay away from Picayune, because: Jesus Is Lord Over Picayune, MS and they don't take kindly to poseurs and false prophets, over that way.

Or, as Kate Campbell puts it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwO3TSUNp4M

Father Jesus arrested?! Was it for this video? If so, don't they know Father Jesus has it that way? Looks like a gun is not all he's packing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjfpcfYWZio

Old 03-30-2018, 06:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhadorn View Post
Father Jesus arrested?! Was it for this video? If so, don't they know Father Jesus has it that way? Looks like a gun is not all he's packing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjfpcfYWZio
Good find, jhadorn!!!!

I'm thinkin' the arrest may have happened, immediately following the making of that video. Considering his costume, and the nature of the weapon he was waving in the air, it would have been reasonable to expect helicopters and a SWAT team to have been involved.

It's a wonder the owners of the Rolls and the Ferrari didn't call the PoPo on him. Then again, maybe one of them DID....

But truly, as any lady of refinement knows, one simply does NOT put on a clingy white jersey knit, without first wiggling into a quality foundation. I think that's at the root of this religious leader's wardrobe problem.

Or, as Dolly Parton said in Steel Magnolias, "I haven't left the house without Lycra on these thighs since I was 14."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi