Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-17-2015, 12:47 PM

1,046 posts, read 1,534,789 times

Advertisements

As I already stated, life is what you make it. Anything else is pretty much an excuse.

Anyone who is healthy, able to walk and have full use of all their limbs, and have no mental issues really has no excuse whatsoever to be unhappy. There are much less fortunate that would give anything to be in such a position. If there is nothing wrong with one's health, there is nothing stopping said individual from setting realistic goals and completing them. If location is a limiting factor to achieving a goal, you relocate.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-10-2015, 12:48 PM

1 posts, read 1,546 times
I don't know what part of Mississippi you are in but I think Mississippi is the best place to live in the world! The people here are very hard working and kind hearted un like some of the places u mentioned like Florida for instance just full of druggies every hotel there us full of crack heads and prostitutes ..and people in Mississippi don't put up with that crap just so you know yea like every state we have problems but you can't judge a whole state on your one visit to one area..i have lived in Florida,Louisiana,Michigan,Georgia and I always came back home and I know tons of people from other places who came here and said they will never leave because its the best place they ever lived ! And fyi the fishing herd is the best salt water and fresh water yea there are plenty if rivers here to fish and also tons of swimming holes that are beautiful so go back where ever you came from I'm sure u will not be missed !

Old 10-13-2015, 10:06 AM

1,248 posts, read 1,382,750 times
1. Crime rates that are unbelievable for the area because you have poor minded people. List the crimes, convictions, and mideminors and pair them off with problematic students.

NYC is safe because while people are street most are peaceful about there actions and most organized crimes are under the rug things, that do not affect people directly. NYC basically have zero crime rate because most officers are just attacking peaceful minded people.

2. Welfare, SSI, and so what. You do not like them. Then slove there problems. The point is that people will get away with certain things.

3. Well that is what happens when your married to fat and problematic situations. Usually they get married, have sex, make babies and then divorce because somebody is not making commitments.

4. Then influence the youth to go outside more and make it more affordable. Like Welfare Junkies could be forced to do labor and various places.

5. All of the "keeping it real" or "thug life" culture. It's garbage, and it's everywhere.

6. I think your better off without them.

7. Some cities have $5000 apartments that was originally $1000, with people paying less then $100 dollars in there retirement years. $700 dollars seem fair enough.

8. Stop complaining about fishing then.

9. It is called skinny dipping. Find some lakes that are clean. Make your own lake.

10. I feel that free speech and free thought is severely stifled in this state. Mention the garbage cultures and people cry racism ( Please expand on this ). 77% of the USA is European/White. How much of that is non-Europeans in MI????

mention the crime and you get outright denial. ( expand )

Disney. They do it dirt cheap too.

11. HA HA HA HA HA. Well imagine how much that stake would cost if the grade was higher including facilities.

Expand.

Expand

Old 10-13-2015, 10:57 AM

7,480 posts, read 6,253,222 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RegalSin View Post
1. Crime rates that are unbelievable for the area because you have poor minded people. List the crimes, convictions, and mideminors and pair them off with problematic students.

NYC is safe because while people are street most are peaceful about there actions and most organized crimes are under the rug things, that do not affect people directly. NYC basically have zero crime rate because most officers are just attacking peaceful minded people.

2. Welfare, SSI, and so what. You do not like them. Then slove there problems. The point is that people will get away with certain things.

3. Well that is what happens when your married to fat and problematic situations. Usually they get married, have sex, make babies and then divorce because somebody is not making commitments.

4. Then influence the youth to go outside more and make it more affordable. Like Welfare Junkies could be forced to do labor and various places.

5. All of the "keeping it real" or "thug life" culture. It's garbage, and it's everywhere.

6. I think your better off without them.

7. Some cities have $5000 apartments that was originally $1000, with people paying less then $100 dollars in there retirement years. $700 dollars seem fair enough.

8. Stop complaining about fishing then.

9. It is called skinny dipping. Find some lakes that are clean. Make your own lake.

10. I feel that free speech and free thought is severely stifled in this state. Mention the garbage cultures and people cry racism ( Please expand on this ). 77% of the USA is European/White. How much of that is non-Europeans in MI????

mention the crime and you get outright denial. ( expand )

Disney. They do it dirt cheap too.

11. HA HA HA HA HA. Well imagine how much that stake would cost if the grade was higher including facilities.

Expand.

Expand
????

Old 10-18-2015, 12:44 PM

25,554 posts, read 17,256,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern man View Post
????
LOL!.......Agreed!....And there are those people who still want to legalize pot!

Old 10-27-2015, 02:27 PM

74 posts, read 80,323 times
I'm shocked this post is still going?! Can we not get rid of it once and for all...it serves no purpose!

Old 10-27-2015, 06:23 PM

2,141 posts, read 1,386,286 times
Agreed. Can we at least close this thread finally? It served no purpose whatsoever, other than to bash this state.

Old 11-08-2017, 10:46 AM

2,642 posts, read 1,371,647 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aegeonis View Post
I moved to Tupelo in late June of 2016 and not by any choice of my own. Long, horrible story. I knew it was the worst thing I could ever do. I am from Florida. I got sick feeling of dread in my gut. Well some pretty horrific things have happened to me since I've been here. From the locals. So horrible and traumatic I will not even tell you. I hate these herds of inbred beasts walking around like zombies, hate how they believe in lies when the truth is available. They are extremely trashy and dump trash everywhere. C*nty, dull-faced ******s, all have a nasty attitude, every last one of them. You can tell they are all related and I hate their hideous outfits, stupid accents and pathetic fear-based, petty, primitive religious crap they all claim to believe in. I hate the stupid, obnoxious accents on everyone and the pathetic sleazy vibe they all have. They all hate Muslims for no reason, all hate every Christian denomination that is not their own, try to run you over when you are on the road. You can't go for a morning stroll because they will actually try to run you off the road. They are not people. They will tell you Tupelo is a small town. That it's nice. Tupelo is a horrible, dirty place filled with a bunch of bobbleheads with genetic problems and obesity, retarded clothing, no transportation, cops that go around beating and sexually abusing people and then you have the rednecks which is actually a compliment to them if you think about it who go and figure out they can get a degree and then you really feel sorry for them because they are these extremly ignorant, prissy little losers who think I am a doctor or something and all ask me in this stupid put-voice "where did you study?" as if I would fall for the college racket. They appear to be the most underpriveledged somehow, expecting a degree to make them a different person but they are the same refuse they were before and always will be. What I don't really understand is how they are underpriveledged except that they have no culture here at all. That does a lot for a person. Being from Florida I remember I was 6 and visiting my grandparents in TN and I said I wanted to go shopping for saffron to make some black beans and yellow rice. My mom told me they won't have saffron in the stores. I went to Piggly Wiggly (I am 30, now so this was a long time ago) and asked for saffron and they were all stupid and like in their accents "wut's THAT-WE never hurd a that". I was like oh my god. This area is very behind and you have to wonder when they don't even eat different kinds of foods because they have never tasted it or even heard of it and never meet people from other cultures outside of their trash and everyone around them talks in this disgusting, obnoxious retardation lingo and they live with oppression on them, all have resident evil in them from a dark, pitiful and shameful past-how far can these things really go? I mean they are hopeless. Relocating them won't even help. It's because it's genetic. They'll die out. Now watch a bunch of these mistakes start rambling on in their sad replies about all the exotic food they eat as though anyone cares. Lol. Trash is trash. Also Fl is a trashy state and I am quite aware of that. I don't miss Fl at all. I never got on with people in Florida, either, possibly bc I have autism and am a nice person but I much prefer people from Fl to people from this scummy place. Fl is scummy and a bunch of bad things but it's freaking cool. It's a cesspool and I love it. I don't miss how unfriendly Fl is and the PTSD I got from there but you have a ton of options, can meet people from all over the world, the cops are cooler actually and everyone is a lot smarter. You really get your education just by living in Florida. If I had one good thing to say about MS it's this-unlike Florida you don't have to worry about getting shot or getting exotic diseases as much, or encountering a lot of insanity that you find in Florida. So even though these things that live here are worthless I'm staying for the time being. I don't want to make friends and since I'm anti-social I figure I am not here for the "people" if you want to even call them that.
So I take it you aren't happy.

Old 11-08-2017, 10:51 AM

7,480 posts, read 6,253,222 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aegeonis View Post
I moved to Tupelo in late June of 2016 and not by any choice of my own. Long, horrible story. I knew it was the worst thing I could ever do. I am from Florida. I got sick feeling of dread in my gut. Well some pretty horrific things have happened to me since I've been here. From the locals. So horrible and traumatic I will not even tell you. I hate these herds of inbred beasts walking around like zombies, hate how they believe in lies when the truth is available. They are extremely trashy and dump trash everywhere. C*nty, dull-faced ******s, all have a nasty attitude, every last one of them. You can tell they are all related and I hate their hideous outfits, stupid accents and pathetic fear-based, petty, primitive religious crap they all claim to believe in. I hate the stupid, obnoxious accents on everyone and the pathetic sleazy vibe they all have. They all hate Muslims for no reason, all hate every Christian denomination that is not their own, try to run you over when you are on the road. You can't go for a morning stroll because they will actually try to run you off the road. They are not people. They will tell you Tupelo is a small town. That it's nice. Tupelo is a horrible, dirty place filled with a bunch of bobbleheads with genetic problems and obesity, retarded clothing, no transportation, cops that go around beating and sexually abusing people and then you have the rednecks which is actually a compliment to them if you think about it who go and figure out they can get a degree and then you really feel sorry for them because they are these extremly ignorant, prissy little losers who think I am a doctor or something and all ask me in this stupid put-voice "where did you study?" as if I would fall for the college racket. They appear to be the most underpriveledged somehow, expecting a degree to make them a different person but they are the same refuse they were before and always will be. What I don't really understand is how they are underpriveledged except that they have no culture here at all. That does a lot for a person. Being from Florida I remember I was 6 and visiting my grandparents in TN and I said I wanted to go shopping for saffron to make some black beans and yellow rice. My mom told me they won't have saffron in the stores. I went to Piggly Wiggly (I am 30, now so this was a long time ago) and asked for saffron and they were all stupid and like in their accents "wut's THAT-WE never hurd a that". I was like oh my god. This area is very behind and you have to wonder when they don't even eat different kinds of foods because they have never tasted it or even heard of it and never meet people from other cultures outside of their trash and everyone around them talks in this disgusting, obnoxious retardation lingo and they live with oppression on them, all have resident evil in them from a dark, pitiful and shameful past-how far can these things really go? I mean they are hopeless. Relocating them won't even help. It's because it's genetic. They'll die out. Now watch a bunch of these mistakes start rambling on in their sad replies about all the exotic food they eat as though anyone cares. Lol. Trash is trash. Also Fl is a trashy state and I am quite aware of that. I don't miss Fl at all. I never got on with people in Florida, either, possibly bc I have autism and am a nice person but I much prefer people from Fl to people from this scummy place. Fl is scummy and a bunch of bad things but it's freaking cool. It's a cesspool and I love it. I don't miss how unfriendly Fl is and the PTSD I got from there but you have a ton of options, can meet people from all over the world, the cops are cooler actually and everyone is a lot smarter. You really get your education just by living in Florida. If I had one good thing to say about MS it's this-unlike Florida you don't have to worry about getting shot or getting exotic diseases as much, or encountering a lot of insanity that you find in Florida. So even though these things that live here are worthless I'm staying for the time being. I don't want to make friends and since I'm anti-social I figure I am not here for the "people" if you want to even call them that.
So, just what was your question?

Old 11-08-2017, 10:55 AM

2,642 posts, read 1,371,647 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DUGT9vf8 View Post
Well that's an obnoxious reply. Did it ever occur to you that perhaps it is attitudes like yours that cause the randy8876's of this world to turn and run from Mississippi? Get a clue and get some manners.

Sincerely,
Not impressed by your lack of class
Attitudes like that also explain why some of the areas of the country with the worst problems tend to stay that way geneeation after generation.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi