Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-21-2011, 07:38 PM

2,538 posts, read 3,873,926 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil_mama1 View Post
cause races dont need to be interated as far as dating or marriage go
people should stick to their own kind
Last time I checked, it's 2011, not 1950. I cannot believe such shallow, bigoted people still exist (insert Deliverance music here). Frightening.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-21-2011, 08:02 PM

5,152 posts, read 8,522,050 times
Quote:
cause races dont need to be interated as far as dating or marriage go
people should stick to their own kind
Interated?
That shows all one needs to know, right there.

Old 05-21-2011, 09:05 PM

1,112 posts, read 2,580,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lostnebraskan View Post
Every flippin' time I finally have the privilege to read something positive and progressive (not in the political sense, but in the social) and start to gain a glimmer of hope.... I hear a comment such as this and I am instantly reminded exactly why I want to leave. Thanks for knocking the state back down a notch. Lord forbid MS socially evolves.
In defense of Mississippi, Lil Mama is located in Kentucky.

Old 05-22-2011, 08:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhadorn View Post
In defense of Mississippi, Lil Mama is located in Kentucky.
Well, that's a relief for Mississippi. Really though, shouldn't we be keeping these forums segregated...no Kentucky people posting in Mississippi forums and vice versa? Sorry. Ignorance brings out my sarcastic side.

Old 05-22-2011, 08:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beenhereandthere View Post
Interated?
That shows all one needs to know, right there.
Correct spelling and the use of proper punctuation is overrated

Old 05-22-2011, 06:01 PM

119 posts, read 362,245 times
Everyone should just ignore "Lil Mama". She is obviously just a troll posting ignorant things seeking to attract attention.

Anyways, I am from Greenville, white, a republican, and married to a redneck man, so I am your stereotypical, "dumb" Southern girl, but I don't think interracial marriage is wrong! Stories like this make it seem like everyone down here is ignorant as **** and only one town is bearable enough to live in Mississippi (Hattiesburg).

Old 05-23-2011, 01:43 PM

169 posts, read 344,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mississippi Mamma View Post
Everyone should just ignore "Lil Mama". She is obviously just a troll posting ignorant things seeking to attract attention.

Anyways, I am from Greenville, white, a republican, and married to a redneck man, so I am your stereotypical, "dumb" Southern girl, but I don't think interracial marriage is wrong! Stories like this make it seem like everyone down here is ignorant as **** and only one town is bearable enough to live in Mississippi (Hattiesburg).
yeah I'm a troll ; why? cause I dont agree with races pro-creating and you all have a problem with my views I have quite a few friends in evry race I just dont believe in mixing races in the way the article was talking about
sorry no I dont need to attract attention or even try thats what I have my family for... which is also a pretty big assumption since this is probably the first thread you have seen my answers to
anyways the lady wanted to know my views on it sorry you all didn't have time to brainwash me with your hippy lovefest

Last edited by lil_mama1; 05-23-2011 at 02:55 PM..

Old 05-23-2011, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyegirl View Post
Correct spelling and the use of proper punctuation is overrated
sorry I type fast ...didnt know it was a crime

Old 05-23-2011, 02:58 PM

Quote:
Well, that's a relief for Mississippi. Really though, shouldn't we be keeping these forums segregated...no Kentucky people posting in Mississippi forums and vice versa? Sorry. Ignorance brings out my sarcastic side.
haha now who's the prejudice one...sorry hon you cant post on a public forum and because ppl dont agree with your views want it to all go away

Old 05-23-2011, 05:41 PM

1,112 posts, read 2,580,716 times
Quote:
Quote:
haha now who's the prejudice one...sorry hon you cant post on a public forum and because ppl dont agree with your views want it to all go away
Lil Mama, I think skyegirl was being sarcastic... my first clue was when she said "Sorry. Ignorance brings out my sarcastic side".

Run on sentence, run like the wind.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi