U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-18-2007, 10:59 AM

2,980 posts, read 7,563,119 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe blow View Post
GO BACK to Scotland if you don't like it here. And go become an Islamic Facist, so you can hate Bush some more. By all means don't think for yourself.

I love how pwople love to come to America, especially from oterh countries and talk about how "simple" and rudementary things are here, yet people are lined up at the border to get here./

So, Scotty, quit freaking complaining or simply GO BACK!! I'm sure there are people calmoring to get into Scotland...yeah right.

If you read at the top of my username I live in Scotland!

Yes my boyfriend is from MS but he doesn't act like some of the people that i met there.

Some people on this forum are very agressive and need to grow up.

Ignorant too, half of you dont even know where the hell the UK is. Like i said before, i didn't like some of the things i saw in MS, but i do like America. Thats why i go on holiday there - South Carolina is beautiful, especially Myrtle Beach.

And its Scotland not Scottland....*sighs*

My name is "SARAH"
Rate this post positively

Old 09-18-2007, 11:01 AM

4,983 posts, read 12,670,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotslass View Post
Hey, people here do average things like hiking, swimming, going to movies, a nice bar etc i just find it rather "worrying" that most young people there hunt, i cant stand it and it puts me off people there because i dont believe in it as i think wild animals should be left alone.

I had no problems in NY state as it seemed like where im from.

I dont want to sound snobbish to everyone here but as you can imagine i expected America to be better than such a small country like Scotland but i guess i was wrong. I do like America but the way politics is run is very much to be desired, Bush is the most hated person on the planet, we all hate him here bc of the war etc.

I'd just like to find somewhere in America that wasn't pro hunting and pro gun that felt normal to me as like in Scotland we can live in peace without the need for firearms.

FYI-There is a lot of hunting in New York. You will like all of our guns if we ever have to defend Scotland as I am sure you could not do it yourselves.

Old 09-18-2007, 11:28 AM

2,212 posts, read 6,692,514 times
This ridiculous thread is being closed. Sarah, if you wish to discuss Scotland we have a World forum you may be interested in. Also, we do not appreciate trolling here. Here is a link to the rules. I suggest that everyone take a moment to read them.

//www.city-data.com/forumtos.html
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi