U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-16-2012, 08:44 AM

270 posts, read 555,690 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by annie_himself View Post
Shoving it down your throat? And is religion not being shoved down their throats? They just want to be normal without being frowned upon by the "Christians" we speak of. Which is hateful and close-minded.
Would you abandon your child if they were homosexual?
Religion is not being shoved down out throat; in fact it's more and more being kept out of society because of liberals. There was a time in the 60's that students had the opportunity to have a class prayer in public schools. The liberals began removing God at that point and America has continued down a path of unrighteouness ever since. People are so offended that liberal groups complain any mentioning of God's name.

And no I wouldn't abandon my child if she was a homosexual. We can always have a solution to sin and homosexuality is no different. I wish I could elaborate more, but I have too many violations already for speaking freely and I really enjoy my account and I don't want to be banned.
Rate this post positively

Old 07-16-2012, 08:56 AM

18,492 posts, read 39,562,081 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by redwolf fan View Post
I don't need a bible to tell me abortion and homosexual acts are wrong.
I would feel that way even if I were an atheist.

^^^ This is the way many people are, they're not really Christian at all, they're just small minded bigoted people. Many of these so called "Christians" haven't been in a church in years.

Old 07-16-2012, 10:08 AM

833 posts, read 1,640,485 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southernnaturelover View Post
^^^ This is the way many people are, they're not really Christian at all, they're just small minded bigoted people. Many of these so called "Christians" haven't been in a church in years.
Sodom and Gomorah !

Old 07-16-2012, 10:08 AM

3,237 posts, read 3,733,271 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by redwolf fan View Post
I don't need a bible to tell me abortion and homosexual acts are wrong.
I would feel that way even if I were an atheist.
You couldn't even tell me what is wrong with homosexuality without saying the Bible forbids it or that it's "icky". I'd imagine like most homophobes, the thing you dislike most about it is how tempting it is to you

Old 07-16-2012, 11:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhenomenalAJ View Post
You couldn't even tell me what is wrong with homosexuality without saying the Bible forbids it or that it's "icky". I'd imagine like most homophobes, the thing you dislike most about it is how tempting it is to you
Are you in favor of bestiality? That's completely unnatural as well. Are you next going to join their cause?? Or how about men having babies.. Is that unnatural behavior too. I'll wait for you to start the next liberal agenda item.

Old 07-16-2012, 12:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhenomenalAJ View Post
It makes homophobes feel better to quote the Bible, rather than to admit how truly hateful they really are. Notice how they always cherry pick the parts of the Bible they agree with, then conveniently leave other parts out.

Old 07-16-2012, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by southernnaturelover View Post
It makes homophobes feel better to quote the Bible, rather than to admit how truly hateful they really are. Notice how they always cherry pick the parts of the Bible they agree with, then conveniently leave other parts out.
I cannot speak for anyone else, but I will for myself... I could honestly truly care less what the homosexuals do behind closed doors. If God says it's wrong, I'm siding with him. Now if you want to get into a discussion on why it's wrong, the Bible and a little common sense are the only argument you need. What bothers me is when the left attempts to make that kind of behavior normal when it's just not. I'm not here to judge them, God will do that just fine on his own without worrying about what the pagan left thinks. He's perfect in every way and I love him and I will honor him every time I get the chance.

Have a great day.

Old 07-16-2012, 01:15 PM

3,147 posts, read 3,543,708 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoDat2011 View Post
Not allowing homosexuals to marry is not violating anybody's rights. Marriage has always been defined between a man and a woman and there is nothing you or any of you liberals can do about it. We didn't make the law, those of us that love God just follow what our creator says. If homosexuals want to have a relationship among themselves, that's their business- but it's not marriage.

If he said homosexual marriage was acceptable, then I for one would side with the left. Of course if God did create homosexuals to marry, men would be having babies with other men, and women with women. However that's not how it works, and who are any of us to question anything he has done.

I'm proud of you Mississippi.
"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." - First sentence, second paragraph of the Declaration of Independence

Maybe it's just me, but it seems apparent that not allowing homosexuals to marry, is most certainly denying them an unalienable right.

Old 07-16-2012, 01:32 PM

1,969 posts, read 3,410,243 times
Quote:
Silly liberals are an interesing folk. They stand firm for the sinful homosexual behavior, yet they advocate the murder of innocent babies... Hmm.

I understand there are parts of the country where not only is ignorance tolerated, but is celebrated, and obtaining a higher level of education is looked down upon. But I hope that someday, you will open a biology book and look up the difference between a baby and a fetus. Nobody is murdering babies, except for in your mind.

Now please feel free to continue your bigotry.

Old 07-16-2012, 02:07 PM

Quote:
I cannot speak for anyone else, but I will for myself... I could honestly truly care less what the homosexuals do behind closed doors. If God says it's wrong, I'm siding with him. Now if you want to get into a discussion on why it's wrong, the Bible and a little common sense are the only argument you need. What bothers me is when the left attempts to make that kind of behavior normal when it's just not. I'm not here to judge them, God will do that just fine on his own without worrying about what the pagan left thinks. He's perfect in every way and I love him and I will honor him every time I get the chance.

Have a great day.
But see here's the problem, you assume everybody else believes in the same God you do, and lives their lives by the same rules, but they DON'T. I'm fine with you practicing your religion how you want to, but when it starts impacting my life we have a problem.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi