Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-15-2006, 08:14 PM

3 posts, read 5,339 times

Advertisements

Hey, I'm planing on in the spring moving to Byhalia and would like information on how to do this, I've never left the State before and don't know how to go about all of this, I Plan on driving my car down. Any Help Will be great.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-16-2006, 09:40 PM

Yes, for the past 7 years i've been talking to someone online and hearing things that she had to say about it down there, and comparing it to how things are here, and i feel i'd be happier down there, and picked that town since there will be someone that i somewhat know already. I know it may sound a bit strange, but my best friend from here moved down to lousianna (spelling?) with someone she met online, but she only talked to him for 2 years...

Old 10-17-2006, 07:32 PM

4 posts, read 10,676 times
Hope you'll like it here in Mississippi, I don't know where Byhalia is. I live in Jackson, which is definatly the worst of Mississippi . This state catches alot of flack, but honestly the people here are really nice, and it's a beautiful state.. if you can handle the humidity. I was born here, and since have lived in Florida, and NewYork, but always seem to end up back in Mississippi, so that's gotta mean something!! Best Wishes on your move!!

Old 10-18-2006, 11:15 AM

2 posts, read 9,474 times
There's not really alot in Byhalia - it's a nice town and all, and close to Memphis but my question for you is, what are you looking for? If you're seeking a vibrant little town, I'd say consider Oxford.

Old 10-18-2006, 11:56 PM

My main reason for moving is to get away from the 3 and 4 months of snow, thats so deep it comes up to your knees... and i picked Byhalia for the fact that i know someone that lives there.. Everyone up here doesn't want me to leave.. they are begging me to stay, but i don't think i can last another winter.. Snow causes me to go into a very depressive state, i know its strange but its true.. i've lived here all my life.. and i have never liked snow.. i hate christmas for the simple fact that there is snow.. i know it may still be a chance of snow down there since i'm not going very far south.. The humidity.. i should be good with because the summers up here are humid.. but probably not as bad as down there.. but I feel like i must get away from this snow..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi