U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-23-2015, 06:35 PM

1,116 posts, read 1,148,809 times

Advertisements

I can't cheer you not getting the job, but it's very hard to go from Austin to Columbus. Better hopes for you in Arizona.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-25-2015, 12:18 PM

19,146 posts, read 11,511,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by IronWill68 View Post
the final conclusion. I did not get the job anyways. Thank goodness. I would have been miserable compared to Texas and now moving back sunny Arizona near Phoenix. Way better area. Thanks for all your assistance.
Congratulations on getting what you want. Arizona has lots to offer.

Makes me remember the time I "didn't get" the job in California.....

Old 05-13-2018, 10:47 AM

15 posts, read 29,463 times
I never moved. I never got the position because I was a target of someone's political monopoly in HR as in if a candidate is not screened through her and brought in, her attitude was to destroy the visiting candidate. Thanks for the comments. I found the town, quaint as many small towns. I am generally color blind with all people and I would talk to everyone because that is how prejudices become dissolved "Knowledge is power" and the best intelligence comes from the directions of God. God bless you all!

Old Today, 11:46 AM

15 posts, read 29,463 times
Default Way after thread

Thanks for the reads. I did not end up moving to MS but lived mainly in TX, AZ, Florida and now OK. Wow, I know I did not even mention the many temporary places but was blessed to see and live in places of America. There are probably 4 states that I have not visited yet but did not have the desire in 3 of the locations as they are not run the way that makes me feel safe or comfortable, yet.
God bless you all for you responses. I will now come back and share the different travel experiences and love and appreciate your responses and opinions.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi