Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-13-2015, 10:38 AM

3,734 posts, read 5,766,785 times

Advertisements

This child died after sustaining injuries in a "fight". We know what "fight" means, when the media's been talking to school "administrators".

Lawsuit: Bullying over Christian beliefs led to death of Lorel M - WLOX.com - The News for South Mississippi

Apparently, the kid was ATTACKED - beaten to death. I don't have to wonder what it was like. I've witnessed that sort of violence. And I've had a few tastes of it, myself. Two of my classmates killed themselves due to bullying - after many beatings, and much verbal abuse. I received my share of punches and insults - although the physical attacks tapered off, when I attached myself to a local criminal - for whom I counted money, as it was handed into his car. Having a powerful protector - or the illusion of one - may have saved my life.

But some kids have no protectors, at all. Just like vicious dogs, the bullies go after the easy victims. It's so sad that this continues to happen. If you wonder why people sacrifice, to put their children in private schools, why people who cannot afford private schools do not have children, why people who cannot afford private school tuition LEAVE THE STATE - this sort of thing is why.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-13-2015, 12:45 PM

1,103 posts, read 1,659,671 times
I just saw where it was. I went to that middle school growing up. Wow. Horrible.

Old 11-13-2015, 02:23 PM

10,060 posts, read 12,800,899 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandviewGloria View Post
I received my share of punches and insults - although the physical attacks tapered off, when I attached myself to a local criminal - for whom I counted money, as it was handed into his car. Having a powerful protector - or the illusion of one - may have saved my life.
Your life story is too outlandish to be true.

Sad about the kid. Stuff like that didn't happen when I went to school.

Last edited by Mouldy Old Schmo; 11-13-2015 at 02:42 PM..

Old 11-13-2015, 02:41 PM

2,141 posts, read 1,386,286 times
Poor kid.

I feel bad for his family.

Old 11-13-2015, 06:33 PM

3,734 posts, read 5,766,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mouldy Old Schmo View Post
Your life story is too outlandish to be true.

Sad about the kid. Stuff like that didn't happen when I went to school.
I'm sorry, but a kid is DEAD, because of something you consider "too outlandish to be true".

Are you sure aren't just blocking a great deal from your own memory?

Old 11-13-2015, 08:13 PM

2,141 posts, read 1,386,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandviewGloria View Post
I'm sorry, but a kid is DEAD, because of something you consider "too outlandish to be true".

Are you sure aren't just blocking a great deal from your own memory?
He wasn't saying the kid was dead because of what he said about your life story.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi