Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-31-2011, 02:49 PM

1 posts, read 1,408 times

Advertisements

Poptones: Is this still available?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-02-2011, 02:24 PM

1 posts, read 1,393 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by amandak297 View Post
If anyone is still looking for a house to rent, we are trying to rent our house out beginning January 1, 2011. It is a 4 bd/2 ba house located in a quiet neighborhood about 2 miles from MSU campus. It has a carport,large fenced in yard with deck and two storage buildings. Has all appliances. Rent is $900 a month plus utilities. Pets are allowed with no pet deposit.
I know this is old, but is this house still available? It's very close to what my fiance and I are looking for. Please email [EMAIL="clburns7@comcast.net"]clburns7@comcast.net[/EMAIL]. Thank you!

Old 03-21-2011, 08:11 PM

1 posts, read 1,263 times
Looking for a 2-3 bedroom house rental for my son and a couple of friends. It may only be the two of them with the third bedroom for family visits or study. If anyone knows of anything, please email me at [email]garicchetti@gmail.com[/email]

Old 05-20-2011, 07:33 AM

2 posts, read 2,211 times
I hate to bring up an old post, but I was wondering if anyone knew of any one bedroom cottages or apartments in or around Starkville for cheap? I'm moving there in August for grad school from Ohio and I would like to find something small and inexpensive. In contrast, if there is a way that I can find someone looking for a roommate, I would be grateful for that as well. Thanks!

Old 05-23-2011, 08:44 AM

123 posts, read 245,230 times
Miss State has graduate housing, the main one being Aiken Village. It is not exactly on-campus but has a shuttle service. But if you have a car that is no problem at all.

Now the housing is not as good as the private apts that are available in town, but it is cheap and has some decent facilities, like free broadband internet, the same speed as in the department buildings.

Let me know if you have any more questions, I was in MSU for a long time. Btw, what's your major.

Old 06-16-2011, 07:42 PM

2 posts, read 2,211 times
I'm looking at something off campus, mainly because I do have two cats that will be down there with me.

I will be a grad student in School Psychology.

Old 06-17-2011, 08:05 AM

123 posts, read 245,230 times
Chadwick apartments is the nearest off-campus housing. Its 2 room apt in decent condition. walking distance from campus and I know they allow pets. Cause some of the people there even had big dogs. rent was $500 for the whole apt till 2008.

school psychology - so Allen Hall! I was there too. although most of the people in the program must have graduated by now.

Old 06-17-2011, 07:54 PM

12 posts, read 27,683 times
Morgan rental properties rent houses and townhouses. Google their website. I stayed in Stonehenge this past year. It is a 2 bed 2 and 1/2 bath for $640 with cable included.

Old 06-17-2011, 08:00 PM

12 posts, read 27,683 times
Please stay away from Chadwick apartments!!! I stayed there in fall 2008 and I broke my lease because of horrendous pest and maintenance problems. Other decent and affordable housing is The Colony on Montgomery and Sleepy Hallow on old highway 25.

To find good apartments in Starkville you have to look in the classified ads in Starkville Daily News. You won't find much online.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi