Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-12-2016, 02:19 PM

3,734 posts, read 5,766,785 times

Advertisements

Honestly, I don't know whether I should start at the bottom, or work down from the top. But somehow, being placed in a position of public trust, in Jackson, Mississippi, is like Catnip for the menfolks - turning them into voracious man-tigers on-the-prowl.

Too, the ready availability of slinky she-cats surely only exacerbates the situation. I'm thinking that many of these players indulge in mutual exacerbation, several times a day. This would explain how they stay whipped into such states of frenzy, all-day, every day.

Our Ukrainian laundress - we'll call her 'Magda' - shares my opinion that Mayor Toni Tigre is smokin'-hot. I got a 'swinger vibe' from him, back during the last mayoral race. But all his ads emphasized that he was a devoted father and husband, as well as his being a 'reverend' of some sort. I'm still not sure whether his was a lay ministry, or a paid position. (Why did that last sentence come out sounding dirty? I truly did not mean it that way.)

I remember three hotties running (in addition to Hemp lady:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQsnaD0hTaI ) for the Mayoritorial slot. Magda and I agree that El Tigre was definitely our top choice for the title: 'Could Drop Into My Jacuzzi, ANYTIME!'. Antar was cute. I love his eyebrows. And that other one, the private-school-educated aristocrat who'd practiced Law in San Francisco - well, he could play the handsome Love-interest in a Lifetime Movie: https://i.vimeocdn.com/portrait/5222420_300x300. But Toni Tigre made us go "Grrrrrrrrrr!". Now, we know why.

Magda says I should save Mayor Tony for this story's Climax. Magda is actually certified to launder the dirty linens of the Czars ('Archival Techniques...'), and gets offers from - well... someone whose underground garage cost more than most of the spec. mansions on Mercer Island - and from someone who's known as "The Monster that Ate Malibu". She can repair the invisible silk stitches in Kiton blazers, when certain someones' cobra-like lats rip them. And she knows how to get my husband and sons into their all-linen garden party suits, virtually unwrinkled (It's proprietary, and I'm not tellin'.). Needless to say, Magda is the absolute STAR, here at Chateau of the Vanities. So, if she says "Save Toni Tigre for last!", then we save him for last.

Therefore, we'll begin with the most pitiful one. Jackson city worker attempts to rape elderly woman - MSNewsNow.com - Jackson, MS I don't know what I can add to that sordid tale of trust-betrayed, except that it's nice to see that SOMEBODY has sense enough to screen-in their porch. Maybe if Jacktown had more screened porches, they wouldn't need so much poison being spewed by those Death-spray Trucks. It may be the Endocrine Disruptors in those sprays, throwing the menfolks' hormones off-balance and making them act so crazy.

Then there's Officer RANDY (Bitsi's name for him, actually...): Jackson Police officer fired for soliciting minor while on patro - MSNewsNow.com - Jackson, MS (That link provides captions, which are vital...) And a randy lad he apparently is, although the Coy Ingenue who so courageously and articulately resisted his alleged advances - well - it is possible that she's been exploring multifaceted career moves: Jackson Jambalaya: "Victim" might have her own case of the stupid.

And last, but definitely the most attractive, there's Jackson's Mayor. Jackson Jambalaya: Former assistant sues Yarber for sexual harassment What a story! I expecially like the part where they (allegedly) go over to Atlanta for a fundraiser, where another "Reverend" (allegedly) throws a party with strippers who're clad only in PAINT! Aaaaaah-OOOOOM! Does this sort of thing go on a lot, among 'Persons-of-the-Cloth'? Do the strippers serve as Mary Magdalene figures, to be ministered-unto? Does no-one see inherent conflicts with the GRAVITAS expected in the conduct of leaders? Kimberly V. Bracey: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

There's so much to that story, it's making my head swim. And I LOVE the fact that this paragon has penned a manual for becoming a successful Christian husband and father: https://www.amazon.com/Man-Tips-Tony.../dp/B00AA31Z1A Who BETTER, to write such a book? Has anybody been following this unfolding saga? Any other stories of Lust Among the Potholes?

Last edited by GrandviewGloria; 09-12-2016 at 03:02 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-13-2016, 10:26 AM

1,209 posts, read 1,424,560 times
Being that most of the links deal with city workers and that there is a Jackson sub-thread for Mississippi, I vote that this thread is moved there.

Old 09-13-2016, 02:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucifer View Post
Being that most of the links deal with city workers and that there is a Jackson sub-thread for Mississippi, I vote that this thread is moved there.
I agree. Actually, I thought I WAS in the Jackson Subforum when I clicked on 'New Thread'.

Old 07-27-2017, 05:13 PM

Default Update!

As wild as we thought things were, they were actually WILDER. I always thought Mayor Tony looked and acted sexy. But I had no IDEA...

Caution: details revealed in court documents involve adult language and situations:
Jackson Jambalaya: Bracey v. Yarber update: Get out the Lysol.

Old 07-28-2017, 07:40 AM

1,248 posts, read 2,165,804 times
Catnip! What an accurate word to use.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi