U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 12-19-2021, 06:42 PM
 
13,898 posts, read 12,939,150 times
Reputation: 18759

Advertisements

I wonder what will happen. I hope the government is ready to keep track of additional deaths, abandoned babies, abused children, and more welfare cases.


Inside the Last Abortion Clinic in Mississippi
“I am required by the state of Mississippi to tell you,” Dr. Hamlin said, “that having an abortion will increase your risk of breast cancer.”
“It doesn’t,” she added without hesitation. “Nobody thinks it does."
Although the Jackson clinic’s survival hangs in the balance, it has never been busier.
https://www.theinsightpost.com/insid...n-mississippi/
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 12-20-2021, 07:25 AM
 
2,266 posts, read 1,242,038 times
Reputation: 2284
You already have those problems with abortion.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-20-2021, 07:49 AM
 
1,730 posts, read 1,419,736 times
Reputation: 1716
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cida View Post
I wonder what will happen. I hope the government is ready to keep track of additional deaths, abandoned babies, abused children, and more welfare cases.


Inside the Last Abortion Clinic in Mississippi
“I am required by the state of Mississippi to tell you,” Dr. Hamlin said, “that having an abortion will increase your risk of breast cancer.”
“It doesn’t,” she added without hesitation. “Nobody thinks it does."
Although the Jackson clinic’s survival hangs in the balance, it has never been busier.
https://www.theinsightpost.com/insid...n-mississippi/

Personally, if the parasites of this country want to kill their own would-be children, then let them have at it. I'm sure many will view that as morbid but I can't fix their obsession with this topic or their desire to have that option. I certainly don't want them reproducing and creating more parasites, so I am willing to tolerate abortion on those grounds.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-20-2021, 07:59 AM
 
Location: NE Mississippi
21,679 posts, read 13,411,189 times
Reputation: 31879
If Roe vs Wade is overturned as requested by Mississippi, I think we can look for a wave of promises of retribution. None of them will mean much. We saw the same thing back when Mississippi decided to make its own way with regard to who must serve gay people and who may decline. Promises of retribution were quickly forgotten.

Mississippi would probably quickly close its one remaining abortion clinic and make its own laws guiding the how-when-where of abortion. Information regarding abortion pills, plan B pills, and birth control procedures will quickly become more common and nothing will change in Mississippi.
Personally, I think the young women of Mississippi will be better served if the above mentioned services and devices were better advertised and offered.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-21-2021, 10:18 AM
 
1,025 posts, read 498,724 times
Reputation: 1382
Although the womens health facility may close, women are already one step ahead. They're privately removing fertilized eggs without prying eyes, just as women used to do, in days of old, only it's safer now. And drones deliver supplies, now. Speaking of days of old, men should have their sex education restarted...like coach said, "Fellas, your sperm lives up to five days and she doesn't know when her egg arrives so she's got no choice, but fellas you have a choice and it's your one and only choice so wrap it or choose somebody else." It'd take a generation to take hold (kind of like the anti-cigarrete campaign). This is imperative because men are causing these pregnancies and causing children to potentially be a burden to society. Till that time, yes, expect more people in welfare programs and/or abused who will grow up and walk amoung us, so they better be treated right and get the support they need.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-21-2021, 11:24 AM
 
1,730 posts, read 1,419,736 times
Reputation: 1716
Quote:
Originally Posted by Middletwin View Post
Although the womens health facility may close, women are already one step ahead. They're privately removing fertilized eggs without prying eyes, just as women used to do, in days of old, only it's safer now. And drones deliver supplies, now. Speaking of days of old, men should have their sex education restarted...like coach said, "Fellas, your sperm lives up to five days and she doesn't know when her egg arrives so she's got no choice, but fellas you have a choice and it's your one and only choice so wrap it or choose somebody else." It'd take a generation to take hold (kind of like the anti-cigarrete campaign). This is imperative because men are causing these pregnancies and causing children to potentially be a burden to society. Till that time, yes, expect more people in welfare programs and/or abused who will grow up and walk amoung us, so they better be treated right and get the support they need.
I decided to bold a portion of your statement. It's just absurd - one single party is not responsible for pregnancies happening; there are two parties involved in a pregnancy. Talk about totally missing the mark and removing any semblance of responsibility completely from one gender and laying it all on the other gender. My God.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-21-2021, 01:07 PM
 
Location: Jack-town, Sip by way of TN, AL and FL
1,602 posts, read 1,465,142 times
Reputation: 2662
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jardine8 View Post
I decided to bold a portion of your statement. It's just absurd - one single party is not responsible for pregnancies happening; there are two parties involved in a pregnancy. Talk about totally missing the mark and removing any semblance of responsibility completely from one gender and laying it all on the other gender. My God.
Yeah that's about the silliest thing I've read today. Doesn't matter about the duration of a sperm's life, both men and women have a choice. That's a fact. This is the type of mental block and warped thinking that render's a person's opinion on everything, absolutely useless (at least in the public). Females always have the choice, even in the animal kingdom.

It's a shame too, because the rest of the person's post made sense. But coming from that starting point, he/she will not be taken seriously.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-21-2021, 01:49 PM
 
Location: Johns Island
2,385 posts, read 3,925,773 times
Reputation: 3472
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jardine8 View Post
Personally, if the parasites of this country want to kill their own would-be children, then let them have at it. I'm sure many will view that as morbid but I can't fix their obsession with this topic or their desire to have that option. I certainly don't want them reproducing and creating more parasites, so I am willing to tolerate abortion on those grounds.
Parasites? What exactly are your assumptions about the woman who get abortions?

Based on what?
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-21-2021, 04:01 PM
 
1,730 posts, read 1,419,736 times
Reputation: 1716
Quote:
Originally Posted by JacksonPanther View Post
Parasites? What exactly are your assumptions about the woman who get abortions?

Based on what?
What part was confusing about what I said? If you want me to get political in my response, I can. Like I said - I'm fine with the parasites of society choosing to kill their would-be children all because they don't want to take responsibility for their decisions in life.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-21-2021, 05:54 PM
 
1,025 posts, read 498,724 times
Reputation: 1382
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mississippi Alabama Line View Post
Yeah that's about the silliest thing I've read today. Doesn't matter about the duration of a sperm's life, both men and women have a choice. That's a fact. This is the type of mental block and warped thinking that render's a person's opinion on everything, absolutely useless (at least in the public). Females always have the choice, even in the animal kingdom.

It's a shame too, because the rest of the person's post made sense. But coming from that starting point, he/she will not be taken seriously.
Biology is same whether sex is consensual or criminal. He chose to deposit sperm. She did not choose for her egg to meet it. This is the same for mammals in the animal kingdom.

Her choice for removing the egg comes after fertilization, if she's human. Or if can take birth control, then the egg can be predicted kind of like men can already predict when they ejaculate.

Ideally, they would choose each other but we have to recognize biology trumps everything.

Many a gentleman has learned the hard way about his one and only choice for impregnating someone. It's time for responsible sexual education with respect for biology.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:


Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

123
Hide US histogram


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi
Similar Threads
View detailed profiles of:

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2022, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top