U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-26-2022, 07:26 PM

1,201 posts, read 1,502,031 times

Advertisements

https://nypost.com/2022/08/26/high-s...sissippi-game/

"A high school football coach wound up with a bloody head and face after an altercation at a Mississippi game he was reportedly scouting.

In now-viral videos, two men can be seen screaming at each other, when a man in a dark t-shirt and khaki shorts yells, “shut your damn mouth” at another male dressed in a blue t-shirt and white shorts. The latter was filmed screaming lewd messages before the fight broke out."

There are some good comments on King Fish's Blog: Jackson Jambalaya: Billy Bad-Ass of the Day: Heidelberg Edition

For "non-Mississippians" Wayne County is a rural area with a rough-cut, blue-collar population, not the place you want to shoot your mouth off as an outsider.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-26-2022, 08:55 PM

2,690 posts, read 1,674,018 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by viverlibre View Post
https://nypost.com/2022/08/26/high-s...sissippi-game/

"A high school football coach wound up with a bloody head and face after an altercation at a Mississippi game he was reportedly scouting.

In now-viral videos, two men can be seen screaming at each other, when a man in a dark t-shirt and khaki shorts yells, “shut your damn mouth” at another male dressed in a blue t-shirt and white shorts. The latter was filmed screaming lewd messages before the fight broke out."

There are some good comments on King Fish's Blog: Jackson Jambalaya: Billy Bad-Ass of the Day: Heidelberg Edition

For "non-Mississippians" Wayne County is a rural area with a rough-cut, blue-collar population, not the place you want to shoot your mouth off as an outsider.
I don’t think the mouth-shooter was an outsider.

Old 08-26-2022, 10:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suesbal View Post
I don’t think the mouth-shooter was an outsider.
Actually, he was (I use "was" because he's probably fired by now) the Head Football Coach at Heidelberg, about 45 minutes to the north. Due to anger management issues, he doesn't keep a job long, I haven't seen any connection to Wayne County/Waynesboro.

Old 08-27-2022, 06:59 PM

3,587 posts, read 5,213,859 times
“This happened right in front of us at the game,” Kortney ShyAnne Hudson wrote in a Thursday Facebook post, which included the footage. “It’s a shame that you can’t go to a football game and enjoy it. This is Heidelbergs head coach!”

I'm so glad I followed that New York Post link! What a truly stellar name! Wayne County is all you said it was, apparently, viverlibre. But that reporter - or anchor - or whatever they call them - the guy in the pink crewneck, blue blazer, and stretch skinnyjeans, really needs to avoid the skinnyjeans. Those things look horrible on him. Kudos to Balenciaga, for leading the charge away from that unflattering cut, toward jeans and cargos with ultra-full legs. Even one of those Kardashian sisters was looking non-bulbous, in some Balenciaga cargos, the other day. The reporter could also do with a blazer that's an inch or two longer. And whoever's "shaping" his eyebrows, needs to be shunned. Sports fans, surely, of all audiences, don't want to be looking at a man with witchy little eyebrows and Kardashian hips.

Coach Jimbo, on the other hand, is exactly what people want to look at. Woooooooof! He instantly reminded me of OnlyFans star, 'Trace Trainer'(also an ex-girls'-coach, who also had a behavioral lapse which got him fired... and in permanent trouble... thus launching his new career as an "inspiration figure"). Trace Wells has a better lower body. But Coach Jimbo's got a certain barrel-chested bravado, which would sell - bigtime. A quick image search reveals a shot of a younger Jimbo - when he still had seriously-hot short bangs - looking exactly like 'Trace Trainer' - right down to that telltale trace of Rosacea.

I can't imagine why Kortney ShyAnne feels that the live show in the stands, lessened her enjoyment of the game. !!!!??? Two violent and pleasingly-plump Redneck daddies, fighting in front of me, would have been exactly what I'd have needed, to get my motor runnin'. That moment, when the other hot daddy grabs Coach Jimbo well-below his center of gravity, thus toppling him, I found exceptionally... um... riveting. DH and I, would have had some great roleplay going, later. DH's voice sounds like the deep rumble of earth-moving equipment, and so he can't get his voice high enough to sound like either of those guys. After three decades of being the Boss Lady at work, I can lower my voice enough to sound like Coach Jimbo, though. I'd be mouthing-off, and that other Redneck daddy would be (out in the "parking lot" - aka, my husband's roomy 'G', out in the garage) giving me a lesson I'd never forget.

My Decorator and my Ad Man, both attest to the little-known phenomenon of pugnacious fellas like the ones in that video - when nobody's lookin' - getting "lessons" like I just described - and loving it. Back when we all worked-out in the same gym, I'd observe various loudly homophobic Necks, talking trash about Gay men, in really cruel and hurtful ways. As the years progressed, my Gay friends would fill-me-in on what was developing in the areas of the gym, where girls couldn't go (in contrast, male/female "private moments", I'd later learn, happened in an office overlooking the gym floor, in the Trainers' Bathroom, and in the Laundry Room - even though a flock of buzzards, which roosted on the Laundry Room roof, made creepy noises, overhead).

Most of the Psychiatrists in the metro (I'm a Doctor of Economics: not a shrink - but we get along), worked-out at that gym, and so, in the Cardio Theatre, we (and half the Junior League - and various local captains of industry) had grand times, comparing notes on "The Harlot's Progress" of various 'Swamps of Flowood' homophobes, who turned out to be as fascinated by 'The Husbands and Decorators of Eastover', as those husbands and decorators were fascinated by "The Real Men of Pearl". The luxury of being able to watch the progress, over DECADES, of these changes (plus the luxury of having participant-informants to keep us abreast of developments), was of ineffable value.

Coach Jimbo also reminds me of Judge Weisenberger of Canton, whom I also considered a hottie. If reports of his own "incident" are true, he had a big behavioral lapse, which landed him in hot water and national headlines. Once again, there's that trace of Rosacea. What I'm leading to, is that UNDIAGNOSED TYPE 2 DIABETES, or Prediabetes, or some sort of Dysglycemia, may be a common factor behind the reported behavioral lapses of all three of these beautiful, stocky, ruddy-faced men. Rosacea is (arguably) a symptom of Carbohydrate Poisoning. Excess intake of carbs, I personally believe, is the primary factor behind Dysglycemia, and behind so many other pathologies.

My own "Sicilian Temper" began to evaporate, within weeks of my going low-carb. https://www.google.com/search?q=syna...client=gws-wiz After a few three-day fasts, the mitochondrial repair, improved synaptic functions , improvements in Insulin Sensitivity, and even new stem cells, meant a total absence of the rages I've experienced since girlhood. When I'm in ketosis, even damaged neurons are purring-along - working as The Creator designed them to work.

When our brains are not working properly, we form opinions and values and associations and perceptions and priorities and conclusions, which may not be valid. It takes years, to rethink all of that. Brain function can be repaired, pretty-fast. The aggregate residue from a lifetime of defective thinking, will take longer to replace.

Last edited by GrandviewGloria; 08-27-2022 at 07:52 PM..

Old 09-22-2022, 09:00 PM

Good news, Jimbo "Meat" Nowell and the George Costanza looking dude who schooled him recently meet in court in Wayne County and hugged it out. https://twitter.com/search?q=jimbo%2...rc=typed_query

https://www.thewaynecountynews.com/articles/1845/view

"Nowell, the head football coach at Heidelberg High School at the time of

the incident, told the court that his "poor decision" cost him a 32-year

coaching career. He said he would not be able to find work in the

coaching and teaching profession again, and that finding work at all was

difficult after videos of the incident went viral and were posted on

websites such as The New York Post, TMZ and other national outlets.

Nowell said he applied for a job to cut grass for the City of Brandon

but the Board of Aldermen did not approve his hiring."

Last edited by viverlibre; 09-22-2022 at 09:25 PM..

Old 09-23-2022, 11:24 AM

2,424 posts, read 4,056,491 times
Quote:

Too bad, so sad. Your behavior has consequences.

Old 09-23-2022, 06:44 PM

3,587 posts, read 5,213,859 times
Quote:
Good news, Jimbo "Meat" Nowell and the George Costanza looking dude who schooled him recently meet in court in Wayne County and hugged it out. https://twitter.com/search?q=jimbo%2...rc=typed_query

https://www.thewaynecountynews.com/articles/1845/view

Cutting grass, takes a modicum of sense, too. News from Madison, is that there's a gaggle of greying blondish guys ("who look like they were hot, until about fifteen years ago"), who're "doing yards", now. Hotties frequently get away with stuff we mortals don't. But then, when they're no-longer hot, they're surprised by suddenly-negative reactions to things they've been doing all their lives - but used to get-away-with, because they were hot.

The big trailer hauling these guys' mowers, routinely damages lawns neighboring their clients' lawns. They're placing piles of limbs, on the curbs of neighboring properties. Izzi sent me video of another friend, furiously raking a neighbor's grass off his own lawn, into the street, which had been blown onto his property, by that blondish greying gaggle. "THIS, after I carefully cross-cut the whole schmear, and raked-up all the stray bits. And not three hours later, here come these farschtunkine chazerei..." (while the rake is moving at Warp Speed - faster than the cam can record, and what looks like a pasture full of hay, flies into the street). "...and I've got three hundred Dollars' in Zoysia seed, just along the street, here... YUTZLICH SCUM!"

You can imagine, if Jimbo "Meat" Nowell were on that yard crew. Talk about international headlines...

On the other hand, from the looks of him, he'd rake-in gobs of money, camming. Anybody with a daddy fetish, a coach fetish, or a Redneck fetish, would be buying tokens like-crazy (or however they do it). A guy like that, can have thousand-Dollar-days. Whatever TraceTrainer makes, this guy could make - or more. With a trashmouth like that, he could keep his clothes on, and still have maximal impact. I'm tellin' ya. Coach "Inspiration Figures" like that, are in-demand.

Speaking of thousand-Dollar-days, I've been hearing stories from Eastover and Madison, from those who've discovered that their trainers/carpenters/painters/yard men, have been "camming" from these friends' homes (and yards). One-off Abstract Expressionist paintings, bookmatched marble bathrooms, and custom fences stained in custom colors, tend to get remembered.

"Not wanting to alarm, but didn't the blue-black on your fence, come from Donald Kaufman in New York? And wasn't it created just for you? And aren't you the only person south of Pennsylvania, who's successfully grown Climbing Lady Higgenbotham?" (a finicky Floribunda, in an unmistakably-unique range of gold tones, which prefers England and Oregon, and loathes Mississippi: name changed to protect the innocent) Then - incoming - a screenshot of an astonishingly-magnificent young man, against a backdrop of expensive-looking blue-black boards, covered only by a spray of Climbing Lady Higgenbotham's blossoms.

"Well... that explains why the neighbors have been looking at me in odd ways - you know - the nabes who do their walking on that side street. No telling what he says to his fans, while he's camming. The nabes think he's talking to THEM. But at least now I know why the work out there, took so long..."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi