U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-07-2008, 09:32 PM

2 posts, read 5,777 times

Advertisements

Me and my wife have been looking for some apartments to rent. So far the only one thats looks nice is savannah creek. Anyone live there or know anyone that lives there. We don't want to move to Hornlake end of town. I live in Southaven for bout 3 years now.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-07-2008, 11:00 PM

10 posts, read 24,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandonMS26 View Post
Me and my wife have been looking for some apartments to rent. So far the only one thats looks nice is savannah creek. Anyone live there or know anyone that lives there. We don't want to move to Hornlake end of town. I live in Southaven for bout 3 years now.
NO! The savannah creek staffs and mgr are very rude.

Old 07-08-2008, 02:49 PM

2 posts, read 5,777 times
Really...because they look like some nice apartments.Like how they was set up and where they was. What are some of the stuff the staff have said/did to come off rude? jw

Old 07-08-2008, 06:27 PM

5,981 posts, read 17,616,043 times
MODERATOR: Please do not call names when explaining whatever the problem was...'staff' and 'management' is fine, but we can't get into specifics too much. Thanks! Sam

Old 07-11-2008, 10:33 PM

20 posts, read 101,732 times
Savannah Creek apartments were built in the 80's, and haven't been updated. The Hamilton apartments are brand new. They are on the Horn Lake side (off of 51) but they are much nicer. Civic Center apartments are also newer and extremely nice.

Old 10-07-2008, 06:40 PM

3 posts, read 8,272 times
RE:

I don't know if you are still looking. But here are some thoughts - ask them if the model you are shown truly represents the remainder of the apartments. Think about it. If apartments are built in 1980's, and they have a model apt that is never resided in, it will probably look very nice. However, when you move into your apt, there may be quite a difference. This would have eliminated a lot of problems when we moved here.

Old 05-11-2009, 01:25 PM

4 posts, read 9,812 times
We moved to Savannah Creek several months ago. We have had many issues with maintenance and they are alway a "band-aid". I agree totally with dianne67 as ours is nothing like the model. These were cheaply built, amazing amount of noise from neihbors and YES the staff is extremely rude. I would suggest anywhere but here. VERY disappointed.

Old 05-11-2009, 01:32 PM

4 posts, read 9,812 times
Default Savannah Creek Apartments

I give them a score of "2" on a 1-10 scale with 1 being bad and 10 good. The staff is extremely rude and maintenance has a lot to be desired.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi