Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-17-2011, 07:50 PM

172 posts, read 330,490 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MS Teacher View Post
4 hams
Your posts crack me up! Would it be to much to ask that we get to work together? I'm thinking we would have a good time everyday because we are both so dang optimistic My kids tell me all the time " Do you have to always look on the bright side" LOL I say " You might as well"
And btw I am ready for the BBQ! What you want me to bring?!

Alrighty then girl!! ur new nickname, easier for me to remember them when I dish them out!! Ur ms. sunshine!! I am glad I am able to put a smile on ur face girl! I think it would be great to work with you hun! Lots of folks on here just seem "real" and I am so glad I have this, families bicker, they fight now and then, and even get a lil' tore up! But hey, they get put back together right!! mmm mmm good, I wanna plan that big ol' BBQ!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-17-2011, 07:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzboyd View Post
the4hammys we are all in the same boat waiting for a job but people need to be careful when they post things because you never know how people will interpret things and for someone to say that you are desparate there is only one way to take that right? And I do agree he was man enough to apologize but why did I have to sound desparate because I want a lot of reputation points? All I want is to have a good reputation and that is the only reason I was asking everyone to give me reputation points maybe it was my fault for asking for point huh?
Girl,
I think people will jus giv em' to ya! I dole em' out all the time! It's all good honey! Families argue! But in the end, we are in a way the supportive loving family, and think, no one else can "get it" unless they are in the same boat!! Our situation, our lingo on here, now if you were to say to someone, well I took day 1 but no word or email for day 2 yet. They look at you like , "what are you talking bout'"!!! But on here, Oh ya baby, we get it on here!! Oh and I am sure you know, u can't give out kudos to someone twice in the same few days.! jus sayin darlin! We're all in this together!

Old 01-17-2011, 07:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mluv_2000 View Post
Hello All I am still waiting on My Job Offer also and I hear you are talking a Big BBQ well I am the BBQ check out my profile pic! So I will be the Cook!
M luv,
goin to check it out right now!! alrighty!!

Old 01-17-2011, 07:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MS Teacher View Post
4Hams
Did u get that?? We got us a cook! Woohoo

Well now!! alrighty then! I love it! We are gonna get this thing goin, gotta have a plan to celebrate when all is said and done, hmmm Gonna need us a good spread!! So let's jus see who is gonna make their famous tator salad! I have the margarita machine from SAMS club, his name is HENRY! I name everything! okay, get ur minds out the gutter!! I am talkin vehicles, and such.

Old 01-17-2011, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzboyd View Post
Crazy questions when trying to determine how long it has been since you took 1st computer test do you count the week you took the test or not because I took mine dec 27th trying to determine how many weeks it has been since then...If I don't count that week this is my 3rd week, if I count that week then it's the 4th week since I have taken the first assessment just wondering how much loner before they contact me...
Ms. boyd,
Darlin you have only taken the day 1 test 3 weeks ago today!! so it's all good!! I waited longer. U will get there sweety! Hang in there! hmmm gonna need us a fruit salad too!

Old 01-17-2011, 09:22 PM

yoooo hooooo!! alright where did everyone go? did ya'll leav and take the forum somewhere without me?!! C'mon!! Jay? Ms. sunshine? M Luv? Mizz boyd? oh, ya people hav a life! sheeesss. Okay, well u can hide, but I will find you!! jus sayin. : P

Old 01-17-2011, 11:12 PM

16 posts, read 25,220 times
Guys I enjoyed my first day. They talked about safety and benefits today...They are nowhere near 20% of hiring process, so keep the faith and hang in there. I'm going to sleep now...

Old 01-18-2011, 12:55 AM

28 posts, read 53,866 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ldawg22 View Post
Guys I enjoyed my first day. They talked about safety and benefits today...They are nowhere near 20% of hiring process, so keep the faith and hang in there. I'm going to sleep now...
Do you get fitted for your uniforms on the first day? Did they say when you would receive them?

Old 01-18-2011, 02:04 AM

15 posts, read 24,826 times
Default anxious

i ready to start my first day!! i did my stimulation test in november and didn't hear anything from them til last week! my start day is feb 14 and i have to go get my health physical done in the morning! My advice to everyone is to be patient with them!! They only have about 60 people doing about 2000 people paper work!! Im looking forward to working with you guys and getting paid!! lol

Old 01-18-2011, 02:05 AM

107 posts, read 194,366 times
Its bn 7 weeks today since I had my interview and drug screen I took it on nov 31st,I took all the test for team leader not looking to good atleast no rejection letter yet.I started with the app on sep 31st Its bn awhile long wait.I was told from the main person who does the hiring for the place that makes some of the molding for toyota in baldwyn ms that Its taking so long cause the clinic that does the physical is backed up.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi