Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-17-2010, 04:35 PM

30 posts, read 100,488 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenny00g View Post
From 10-3 on the way to work over all pretty good now the wait
Hey kenny00g...can you take me through the interview process? Was the 2nd computer assessment like the first one? Was it just as long?

Did they tell you if you were to be hired, what the projected start date would be?

Thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-17-2010, 04:38 PM

3 posts, read 6,073 times
Hi, I was just wondering if you could tell me about how long the usual wait is once the background check has been run? Also, if they did perform a background check and send for a drug test, does that mean that they are planning to hire? I am trying to gain a salaried position and had my interview, agreed to the background check and went to have drug test...now I'm just waiting to hear from them (and it's been about 3 weeks since the drug test). Any information you have would be appreciated.

Old 11-17-2010, 06:08 PM

29 posts, read 84,039 times
The second computer drill was for team leader but yes the same format as far as disagree and agree status. I was told it would open around the first of 2011.

Old 11-17-2010, 07:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayabusa View Post
The second computer drill was for team leader but yes the same format as far as disagree and agree status. I was told it would open around the first of 2011.
So you applied for "production team member" and now they are trying to determine if you would be a good fit for "team leader"? Any surprises as far as the interview went?

Thanks

Old 11-17-2010, 08:00 PM

82 posts, read 204,192 times
Like Hayabusa said it wasn't really hard more thinking that's all make sure you know what a macrometer is google star for interview questions and the roll playing partake to training and or leading a group

Old 11-17-2010, 08:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenny00g View Post
Like Hayabusa said it wasn't really hard more thinking that's all make sure you know what a macrometer is google star for interview questions and the roll playing partake to training and or leading a group
I'm sorry kenny00g, I'm not really sure what you mean here, "the roll playing partake to training and or leading a group"

Thanks though about the "macrometer"....no idea what that is!

Thanks

PS: Looked up "macrometer", have no idea what that has to do with TMMS or being hired as a "production" member.

Last edited by me1971; 11-17-2010 at 08:49 PM..

Old 11-18-2010, 02:44 PM

29 posts, read 84,039 times
No more than four people i've never had an interview like that before but after a while I calmed down.

Old 11-18-2010, 02:55 PM

36 posts, read 65,019 times
Ok Hayabusa and Kenny00g.....both of you have had four interviews each.....come on man!! How about some details!!

Old 11-18-2010, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCB075 View Post
Ok Hayabusa and Kenny00g.....both of you have had four interviews each.....come on man!! How about some details!!
JCB075...I think what they are saying is that there were 4 interviewers at their interview...what I was wondering is how long was the actual interview?...Are you being asked questions and role playing for 1 hour, 2 hours, etc...and are you actually there the full 4 to 5 hours?

Thanks

Old 11-18-2010, 08:59 PM

82 posts, read 204,192 times
alright details the 1st thing i did was fill out an actual Toyota application and a form for an background check and than he took my resumes and returned about 20 mins later and brought me to a cubical where 6 interviewers where they all stand we shake hands the seemed happy after a few jokes one explained that each of them where from different areas of the plant and where doing there own recruiting after answering star ?'s and telling about myself they take me to another room and get 2 copies of my dl and send me to take a hair follicle and **** drug test than i go take another computer test which didn't take long but they give you ample time and then the role playing they give you 2 scenarios simple if you ever trained some one before just a Little acting to see if you got leadership skills but over all felt pretty confident but repeat it takes 5 hrs
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi