Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-15-2011, 01:13 PM

107 posts, read 194,318 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCody View Post
gawells isn't your start date also May 9th?
may 2nd.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-15-2011, 01:20 PM

18 posts, read 32,078 times
Goodluck. hopefully I won't be far behind.

Old 03-15-2011, 01:48 PM

1 posts, read 1,450 times
Hi I am new to this forum. I have been reading a few posts. Can anyone tell me after day 2 what your status should possibly say if u passed day 2? Not really sure if i passed or not. I see where it says final interview scheduled under the activity and not scheduled under the scheduled part of selectrak. It says to come to their hiring facility but wondering if everyone is getting this same message whether u passed or not? Can anyone give me any insight? Is this a good or bad thing? Also good luck to EVERYONE!!!!!!

Old 03-15-2011, 02:27 PM

41 posts, read 79,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by twt1335581 View Post
Has anyone had to have their interview resheduled?
I had car problems this morning and I tried calling that number from the email, but i could'nt get an answer, so i left a message and sent them an email.
Should I just keep calling until i get someone?
Oh no, that is horrible! I would call continuously until you get someone on the line and inform them of your situation. Also tell them that you called and left a msg because you couldn't get through to a real person. I would also tell them that you sent an email. (They actually are so busy with answering the phones that they don't have time to check voicemails/emails. At least that is what I was told when I called TMMMS and finally got a person on the other end.) Call them until you reach them, which will show persistence, and beg for a rescheduled interview date. For your sake, I hope that it all works out for you.

Old 03-15-2011, 02:50 PM

88 posts, read 150,982 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry0981 View Post
Hi I am new to this forum. I have been reading a few posts. Can anyone tell me after day 2 what your status should possibly say if u passed day 2? Not really sure if i passed or not. I see where it says final interview scheduled under the activity and not scheduled under the scheduled part of selectrak. It says to come to their hiring facility but wondering if everyone is getting this same message whether u passed or not? Can anyone give me any insight? Is this a good or bad thing? Also good luck to EVERYONE!!!!!!
Not sure how to tell if you passed/failed. All i know is that myself along with 13 other applicants had day 2 simulation on 03/03/2011. I myself, and another applicant status has been updated over last weekend to read the same as yours, not sure about the remaining candidates. I called earlier today and spoke with someone at Toyota and they stated that you can no longer schedule an appointment online, you have to wait and hear something from them. She was not able to give any other info. except there was a computer glitch and you can no longer schedule interview online. I talked with a couple of new employees over this past weekend and they tend to think of you have made it this far you have a good chance of getting hired... Take it for what its worth... i'm only quaoting what i was told. I do believe that things are speeding up a bit. Keep your head up and if its meant to be then it will..... Good Luck

Old 03-15-2011, 04:11 PM

222 posts, read 371,611 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nola26 View Post
I took my Day 1 test on feb 26th. I haven't heard anything yet however, i am positive i passed my test due to my status saying i will be contacted for the next phase of the hiring process. What is the wait all about? Im anxious... is there a hold on the process right now? Can anyone give me some insight on this...Thanks!
Hey Nola26....Take a look at post #1754 this is a summary of what you need to know. Hope this helps.

Old 03-15-2011, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nola26 View Post
I took my Day 1 test on feb 26th. I haven't heard anything yet however, i am positive i passed my test due to my status saying i will be contacted for the next phase of the hiring process. What is the wait all about? Im anxious... is there a hold on the process right now? Can anyone give me some insight on this...Thanks!
The total process for hiring has been taking about 3-4 months. Some have heard back sooner. But this has been the time frame unless things have started to speed up.
My online app: Jan.4, 2011
Day1 : Feb 16, 2011
Day2 : Feb 17, 2011
Status changed to: Interview scheduled on Feb 28, 2011
Still waiting on a call,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,

Old 03-15-2011, 04:39 PM

18 posts, read 32,078 times
Anyone on here Smoke tryin to quit? From what I understand Toyota will be tobacco free.

Old 03-15-2011, 04:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsjeffgray2002 View Post
After what seemed to be a rush of people getting rejection statuses the other day, I also logged on to check the status of my husband's application. As usual, it said that he has been scheduled for Day 2, even though he already took Day 2 way back in early December. I didn't want to be 'THAT' person, but I went ahead and called anyway. I spoke with a young lady, who was super nice, and she said that it was odd that something had not happened with his application yet in such a long time. I told her I was just worried about his being 'lost' in the shuffle of so many applicants. She wrote his number down to do some further research on it.

She obviously did something, because by the next day, the status had changed to 'you have completed the production, blah blah. Please visit Selectrak to schedule yourself for the next step in the hiring process', or some such. Well, the next step is the interview, and you don't schedule those online. Concerned, I called again. (The third time in as many months.)

I spoke with the same young lady, and she told me that it was odd. This time, she told me she was going to check with the lady who actually sets up the interviews. She said if his name was on the current list, then she could go ahead and call him to set up the interview. If it wasn't, then he would just have to wait until it was his turn for an interview. I believe she will follow through on this She was always helpful, and never made me feel like my call was a burden.

This was yesterday evening around 3:00 p.m. We did not receive a callback yesterday evening, but I am hopeful that possibly today we might. If not, then that would be fine as well. I am just happy to know that he is in line for an interview, just not sure when. Like I said earlier, the rush of rejection statuses had scared me.

So, that is where we are. Just waiting, but at least still in the running. I figured I would update, because I haven't in awhile. Oh, and our new baby will be a boy
Hello, Have your husband heard anything back from TMMMS yet concerning his interview or status?

Old 03-15-2011, 05:00 PM

27 posts, read 52,081 times
how do you know when ur background check is complete
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi