Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-29-2011, 07:09 PM

201 posts, read 386,179 times

Advertisements

Vince71, glad you are getting your interview and corrected the mistake they made.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-29-2011, 08:31 PM

88 posts, read 150,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vince71 View Post
Interview scheduled April 12 at 1120am! Oh yea!!
My Brother In Blue, Congrats on your scheduled interview... Position of Attention... Move... lol! Snd me a direct msg with your p.o.c. so we can converse... Always Good to hear from another Brother walking on this side of "The Thin Blue Line".

Old 03-30-2011, 09:42 AM

41 posts, read 79,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garmon1966 View Post
Vince71, glad you are getting your interview and corrected the mistake they made.
Thank you! To be honest I almost didn't call because I know how overwhelmed they must be with all the applicants, but decided to go with my gut feeling, and call anyway. So glad that I did....

Old 03-30-2011, 09:54 AM

41 posts, read 79,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by holding on View Post
My Brother In Blue, Congrats on your scheduled interview... Position of Attention... Move... lol! Snd me a direct msg with your p.o.c. so we can converse... Always Good to hear from another Brother walking on this side of "The Thin Blue Line".
Thanks and yea i'll send you my contact info. By the way, did you get the direct msg I sent you a couple of days ago?

Old 03-30-2011, 10:02 AM

89 posts, read 143,755 times
Hey all...I am new...I applied two weeks ago and I'm scheduled for my computer assessment April 9th...I'm excited about all of this. Any tips for the first day?

Old 03-30-2011, 11:09 AM

13 posts, read 19,011 times
HELLO ALL! i had my interview/drug test/role play on jan/26/2011 and my stat on mdes says pending. do ya'll think i should call? thanks for the help.

Old 03-30-2011, 04:50 PM

45 posts, read 75,104 times
OK! Got through Day 2 of testing yesterday and when I say SORE, Im not exaggerating one bit!! From my shoulders on down to my ankles feels like I've been tossed or bounced around on some bricks!! When I walked outside after completing the day, I could barely walk down the stairs...my legs felt like well cooked noodles. I could barely bend my knees to walk down. But don't let this discourage you, you can finish!! I would advise, not eating anything if you can help it and if you do, eat lightly! It is possible to get sick. The only way I got through each task was to literally talk to myself and say "I can do this, don't give up"!! Starting each task was no problem, however the repetitiveness is what makes you want to quit. I am not going to sugar coat it and say its easy because it is NOT! Prepare yourself mentally before all else. Physically is ok but being mentally prepared will not let you quit. After about an hour on each one, you will be asking yourself when will this ever end! It gets tiresome. We had 2 men to quit yesterday!! Toyota is wanting to see who will QUIT...DONT!!!! Hope this helps some of you on what to expect...Good luck you guys! You can do it!!!!

Old 03-30-2011, 05:28 PM

9 posts, read 13,854 times
I have said the same thing to people before it is very hard, this type of work is not for every one. If you can get past the first six weeks of work you will make it forever. I have worked as a temp and a contractor at TMMK (Kentucky) for three years now.

Old 03-30-2011, 06:03 PM

3 posts, read 4,188 times
Hi Im new and I took my day 2 at the beginning of feb. My status was reading that I should schedule myself for the next step in the hiring process and final interview scheduled. Today it read: You have completed an application for Production Team Member.It may take several months before we contact you regarding your application. Im not a rocket scientists but this doesnt make since to me. I think that means you are out of the running but Im trying to be optomistic since it said final interview scheduled before hand. Does anyone have an opinion. Its appreciated good or bad. I may have to call like others I have read about on the post.

Old 03-30-2011, 06:58 PM

201 posts, read 386,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fred1257 View Post
Hi Im new and I took my day 2 at the beginning of feb. My status was reading that I should schedule myself for the next step in the hiring process and final interview scheduled. Today it read: You have completed an application for Production Team Member.It may take several months before we contact you regarding your application. Im not a rocket scientists but this doesnt make since to me. I think that means you are out of the running but Im trying to be optomistic since it said final interview scheduled before hand. Does anyone have an opinion. Its appreciated good or bad. I may have to call like others I have read about on the post.
That site doesn't update very often. I've been working there over a month and my status still reads you have an application pending etc. You are definitely not out of the running. Just be patient til they call as it could be a while but they will. Good luck.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi