Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-21-2011, 01:50 PM

89 posts, read 143,824 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by yahooboyy View Post
Really.....thats good....I did the online application in jan....Got called back to take the test on Mar. 7 and havent heard anything else....I hope and pray I dont get a rejection letter....What position did you apply for bcuz I applied for production team......they need to let me know something soon and I hope its good news

I applied for Production Team Member too. Just hang in there cause it has taken them longer to get in touch with some folks than others. I don't understand how their process works.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-21-2011, 03:29 PM

45 posts, read 75,139 times
Ok u all... Took my interview Tuesday and my status changed to "you have completed an application for toyota please schedule yourself for the next step in the hiring process." Did anyone else's say this after their interview and is this good...? Should I be looking for a phone call for my physical and a contingent job offer?

Old 04-21-2011, 03:30 PM

11 posts, read 17,531 times
I just need to know something! Im tired of waiting, looks like they could let me know something. I mean my status has changed to schedule yourself for next part of process but won't let me do anything, I don't get it!

Old 04-21-2011, 03:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nola26 View Post
Ok u all... Took my interview Tuesday and my status changed to "you have completed an application for toyota please schedule yourself for the next step in the hiring process." Did anyone else's say this after their interview and is this good...? Should I be looking for a phone call for my physical and a contingent job offer?
My status says the same thing..I'm not sure if that mean we shoud be getting a call to schedule a physical or not. It seems like everyones status says that after the interview. Im tired of waiting though! my interview was match 23rd

Old 04-21-2011, 04:35 PM

146 posts, read 245,553 times
I did my interview Wednesday and mine says "You have been scheduled to participate in an interview for the Production Team Member position. Please check your phone messages and/or e-mail for instructions to be scheduled to the next steps or e-mail us"
I don't think it really means anything......Just be patient and wait on a call.....

Old 04-21-2011, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotTopic84 View Post
I did my interview Wednesday and mine says "You have been scheduled to participate in an interview for the Production Team Member position. Please check your phone messages and/or e-mail for instructions to be scheduled to the next steps or e-mail us"
I don't think it really means anything......Just be patient and wait on a call.....
They haven't updated your status yet. In a few days it will say you have been asked to participate in the next step please click here and schedule. I click on it and won't let me do anything. Crazy.

Old 04-22-2011, 03:15 AM

81 posts, read 147,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dff11 View Post
My status says the same thing..I'm not sure if that mean we shoud be getting a call to schedule a physical or not. It seems like everyones status says that after the interview. Im tired of waiting though! my interview was match 23rd
Hey don't feel bad, I've been waiting since Feb. 2 and nothing, Not a call, letter, or email since Feb. 11 saying my background check was finished. I have a feeling these people aren't too keen on professional courtesy or etiquette. It doesn't reflect on you or me, it reflects on them as a company. Anyhow, no worries, they ain't the only game in town !!!

Old 04-22-2011, 09:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dff11 View Post
They haven't updated your status yet. In a few days it will say you have been asked to participate in the next step please click here and schedule. I click on it and won't let me do anything. Crazy.
Naw, they still haven't updated it....It's just been a couple days though....

Old 04-22-2011, 10:09 AM

49 posts, read 75,780 times
It's official! I am a Toyota employee.

Old 04-22-2011, 10:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leigh39759 View Post
It's official! I am a Toyota employee.
Congratulations!!!! We all are comin in behind you. lol.....When was your interview? How long after that did you hear something?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi