Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-24-2011, 04:00 AM

22 posts, read 32,108 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccooley View Post
I haven't gotten my call for a physical date but I did receive an email saying I will be contacted this week. And they sent me papers to fill out to take with me to my physical. Congratulations and good luck on ur physical!!!!
What day did you get your email?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-24-2011, 09:23 AM

146 posts, read 245,551 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by suvs View Post
I know Toyota is getting the ball rolling now, because the people that set up your appointment for a physical called me around 8:30 last night. I was not expecting that time of night. Everybody hang in there, you'll get the call. They give you alot of information over the phone and email. So much to read and sign before the physical. Blessings for everyone.
Congrats! I am still waiting and don't have internet or a phone right at the moment. I updated my phone info and gave my moms and my sisters number. I'm just hoping to get a call soon.

Old 07-24-2011, 12:16 PM

33 posts, read 49,590 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradstarr View Post
What day did you get your email?
I received my contingent offer Thursday and she said that I should receive a call in 24 hrs for a physical date which was Friday. Contacted the # she gave me if I didnt get a call but no answer so I'll call back tomorrow. I did get the email Friday tho.

Old 07-24-2011, 12:48 PM

241 posts, read 410,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HotTopic84 View Post
Congrats! I am still waiting and don't have internet or a phone right at the moment. I updated my phone info and gave my moms and my sisters number. I'm just hoping to get a call soon.
Thank you, Your call is coming. Don't give up!

Old 07-24-2011, 01:08 PM

222 posts, read 371,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by suvs View Post
When are you taking your physical?
I'm sure it will be next week sometime. The lady from Toyota told me to make sure it's scheduled between 3 and 5 business days. So I will call the lady again in the morning to schedule. Just a bit of news to the people who has updated their status on selectrak. When I got the call from Toyota they called me from my old phone number, so happen I hadn't turned the phone off. They had no information on my new information that I updated to selectrak back in May when I moved here. I really don't understand how this is happening. I think they go by the original application you submitted on the day you first took your assessment

Old 07-24-2011, 02:17 PM

6 posts, read 8,167 times
I have completed day two testing recently. My concern is the background check. I worked for several years with a remodeling company that is no longer in business and i do not have w2 for those years due to a house fire. Do they check all previous employers? Will i have problems? thanks

Old 07-24-2011, 06:03 PM

222 posts, read 371,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jokerms View Post
I have completed day two testing recently. My concern is the background check. I worked for several years with a remodeling company that is no longer in business and i do not have w2 for those years due to a house fire. Do they check all previous employers? Will i have problems? thanks
They check everyone you listed as an employer. If you had a house fire and your copies of your w-2 burned this is no problem this is part of the background check. They will get them from previous tax papers or have you get them from your local IRS office. The background check is to check and make sure you did what you say you did. If you did it and your information is accurate you should have no problems. Toyota checks everything you have done from the last 7 years.

Old 07-24-2011, 06:37 PM

6 posts, read 8,167 times
Thanks for your help. What if i was terminated from a previous employer but they have always given me a good reference in the past

Old 07-24-2011, 07:11 PM

22 posts, read 32,108 times
Man I hope tomorrow is the day for my call. Going crazy!

Old 07-24-2011, 07:32 PM

241 posts, read 410,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Faithful View Post
I'm sure it will be next week sometime. The lady from Toyota told me to make sure it's scheduled between 3 and 5 business days. So I will call the lady again in the morning to schedule. Just a bit of news to the people who has updated their status on selectrak. When I got the call from Toyota they called me from my old phone number, so happen I hadn't turned the phone off. They had no information on my new information that I updated to selectrak back in May when I moved here. I really don't understand how this is happening. I think they go by the original application you submitted on the day you first took your assessment
Wow, maybe people should call them to see if they have the updated information right. That would put a hold on you getting the call.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi