Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-04-2011, 06:06 PM

241 posts, read 408,749 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Faithful View Post
Ditto girl!! I will be starting Aug. 29, She also said we are eligible for holiday pay!!!! God is good!!!
Yeah, I can't believe that. That is the first I'll heard of getting holiday so early. But it sounds good to me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-04-2011, 06:53 PM

27 posts, read 41,733 times
does anyone knows if you are suppose to go on line an fill out insurance forms ect. before your start date and if so what web site do you suppose to go to ??

Old 08-04-2011, 08:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mspass67 View Post
does anyone knows if you are suppose to go on line an fill out insurance forms ect. before your start date and if so what web site do you suppose to go to ??
I didn't, but you have to do the I-9 eXpress online that they sent you in the contingent package.

Old 08-04-2011, 08:20 PM

thanks suv !!! i did the 1-9 online already. so do you fill out forms for insurance an 401k when you report on your 1st day ??

Old 08-04-2011, 08:45 PM

Quote:
thanks suv !!! i did the 1-9 online already. so do you fill out forms for insurance an 401k when you report on your 1st day ??
I'm not sure, but I would think so, because they want you to bring alot of stuff on your first day.

Old 08-04-2011, 09:32 PM

do u know what all u have to bring on your 1st day suv

Old 08-04-2011, 11:28 PM

Quote:
do u know what all u have to bring on your 1st day suv
Toyota Contingent Employment Packet had six(6) attachments and 3 or 4 of them tells you want all you have to bring. Like proof of dependents and spouse for insurance. Look in the 2010 Eligibility Grid and I-9 list of acceptable documents. That will tell you everything and then some. AM just like you I'm learning as I go. Hope that helps a little

Old 08-05-2011, 07:45 AM

91 posts, read 203,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by no1b4me View Post
Yea, me too. Mine was on Feb 2 also. I could be wrong, but if you're in the Jan-Feb interview group, you probably ain't getting a job with TMMMS. Not trying to be negative, just realistic. I see people that have taken their day 1 computer test since I took my interview that have gone through the whole process and been hired.

I relate this situation to being single and dealing with women. If you ask a woman out and she says no. No big deal, rejection is just part of life. But if you ask a woman out and she just ignores you or won't directly answer you, you're dealing with a "flake with issues" and it's time to move along.

What time was your interview Mikey ? Were you the guy with long hair that I was talking to toward lunch time at the end of the process ?
Hey! My interview was at 11:20 AM on February 2nd. I had short black hair and am in my mid 20s.

On another note, I am going to call the phone number provided a few pages ago to try and find out something. Is this a direct line to Toyota, and do they ask for your applicant ID number or just generically tell you that you are being considered?

Old 08-05-2011, 09:58 AM

102 posts, read 173,810 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey38654 View Post
Hey! My interview was at 11:20 AM on February 2nd. I had short black hair and am in my mid 20s.

On another note, I am going to call the phone number provided a few pages ago to try and find out something. Is this a direct line to Toyota, and do they ask for your applicant ID number or just generically tell you that you are being considered?
I called yesterday and they referred me to the web site www.updatemyapplication.com/tmmms which is the same website we've all been checking anyway. She said so many people have been calling. She also said if you don't have a rejection letter you're still in the pool. She said just wait for your call or email. So.... I'm still waiting.

Old 08-05-2011, 10:16 AM

19 posts, read 33,058 times
Hey guys need some help. I went to updatemyapplication.com and it hasnt changed until today. It wants me to schedule a date, to click on a link to choose a date. but there aren't any links in the calender. what should i do?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi