Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-24-2010, 10:17 AM

107 posts, read 194,366 times

Advertisements

I would like to know if you are not going to be hired will they notify you.I had my interview for team leader nov 31st.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-25-2010, 09:20 AM

172 posts, read 330,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gawells View Post
I would like to know if you are not going to be hired will they notify you.I had my interview for team leader nov 31st.
Gawells,
From what I gather, if you are not hired, you will be notified via snail mail! Good luck!

Old 12-26-2010, 11:15 AM

201 posts, read 386,307 times
This question is for those that have been in the face to face interview. How were the interviewers and what sort of questions did they ask? Just curious since the interview is 4 hours long. I am worried I will run out of questions and answers for them. I have been doing a lot of online research about Toyota and have several questions for them and hope I'm ready for theirs, should I get a call for an interview. Any info anyone has would be very helpful. Thanks to all.

Old 12-26-2010, 09:23 PM

28 posts, read 53,866 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garmon1966 View Post
This question is for those that have been in the face to face interview. How were the interviewers and what sort of questions did they ask? Just curious since the interview is 4 hours long. I am worried I will run out of questions and answers for them. I have been doing a lot of online research about Toyota and have several questions for them and hope I'm ready for theirs, should I get a call for an interview. Any info anyone has would be very helpful. Thanks to all.
The actual interview is only about 20 minutes. It is a behavioral based interview (google it for more information). The rest of the time is spent doing paper work and your drug test which they have set up on site also. I also had to take another two hour test and a role playing exorcise that took about 30 minutes for the team leader position.

Old 12-27-2010, 04:45 AM

47 posts, read 79,546 times
Default Training?

Hey everyone! I've been reading your posts on this site for a while and finally decided to join. I, along with most everyone on here, am patiently waiting a call from Toyota. I had my day 2 testing on Nov. 15th and interview (incl. team leader) on Dec. 8th. I've been waiting since then. Does anybody know what exactly happens once you get your offer? I know a few of you already have a start date in Jan. Did they tell you you would have to go to Georgetown or Canada for training? If so, for how long? And, if you go for training , say, for 5 weeks, what do you do after your training until startup in fall 11'? Thanks for any info ya'll. Good luck to everyone!

Old 12-27-2010, 09:59 AM

201 posts, read 386,307 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by daltrey View Post
The actual interview is only about 20 minutes. It is a behavioral based interview (google it for more information). The rest of the time is spent doing paper work and your drug test which they have set up on site also. I also had to take another two hour test and a role playing exorcise that took about 30 minutes for the team leader position.
Thanks Daltrey. That makes me feel better. I'm looking forward to that call any day now I hope.

Old 12-27-2010, 03:57 PM

1 posts, read 1,601 times
applied mid october
got called for computer assessment Oct 23
Got called for 2nd round work day Dec 12
Got called for 3rd round interview for Jan 4th..
waiting to make it through the interview
If anyone has and info on how the interview day is going to go
I heard that the rotating shift would 1 week days 7am-3pm
and then next week nights 11pm-7am, any info?

Old 12-27-2010, 10:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jarman85 View Post
applied mid october
oh wow, I am doing my day 2 testing on Jan. 4th. I am from out of town, so maybe I can get my interview that day too?! I think the hours are a lil' different then that. Good luck! Maybe I will see you on the 4th!

Old 12-27-2010, 11:37 PM

28 posts, read 53,866 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jarman85 View Post
applied mid october
The hours are 6:30pm-3:15am and 6:30am-3:15pm on a two week rotating shift.

Old 12-28-2010, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by daltrey View Post
The hours are 6:30pm-3:15am and 6:30am-3:15pm on a two week rotating shift.
Daltrey,
So do you know of anyone that did their day 2 testing, and got their interview on the same day, or if maybe they were from out of town!!? Just curious! : ]
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi