Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-03-2012, 02:57 AM

18 posts, read 32,107 times

Advertisements

Looking for a 3 bedroom house to rent as close to Toyota as possible. If anyone knows of anything let me know. Thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-05-2012, 03:09 PM

10 posts, read 26,912 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nola26 View Post
Good u found an Apt! And I know what u mean about this overtime... I'm not looking foward 2 it this coming up week. I'm also on red shift.
Omg...it is so hot in dat damn plant. Honestly, I think they are promoting some of these TL'S to fast bcuz some of them don't know wtf they r doin. Then for some strange reason they think they are ur supervisor. My line already has a bad name for the drama it has. I'm hoping to transfer to chassis once I convert cuz if I'm on this line any longer I may tell these people bout themselves. U got one group to ur right and they dont like the other group and here I am in the middle bein neutral, tryna be cool with everybody but each group get mad at me cuz I'm talking to this person or that person. Just petty high school drama. Team leader mad cuz someone else got promotedto team lead with him and when she don't do what he says he runs and tell on her. You have tl's in here 20yrs old. They can't even manage their money so how r u responsible enough to lead a group of people.

Old 05-07-2012, 12:28 PM

241 posts, read 410,094 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by robinhood2012 View Post
Omg...it is so hot in dat damn plant. Honestly, I think they are promoting some of these TL'S to fast bcuz some of them don't know wtf they r doin. Then for some strange reason they think they are ur supervisor. My line already has a bad name for the drama it has. I'm hoping to transfer to chassis once I convert cuz if I'm on this line any longer I may tell these people bout themselves. U got one group to ur right and they dont like the other group and here I am in the middle bein neutral, tryna be cool with everybody but each group get mad at me cuz I'm talking to this person or that person. Just petty high school drama. Team leader mad cuz someone else got promotedto team lead with him and when she don't do what he says he runs and tell on her. You have tl's in here 20yrs old. They can't even manage their money so how r u responsible enough to lead a group of people.
You crack me up....lol so funny. I heard about the drama on some of the lines. I agree about the TL's, some are right out of high school. They go by how high your scores were on the day 1 testing for that position, crazy, right. Should be by experience, not fair....but anyways. My line doesn't have any drama, THANK GOD!!! I've been there almost 9 months and 2 people have quit(1 Toyota and 1 E+) ! Good Luck

Old 05-15-2012, 09:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by suvs View Post
You crack me up....lol so funny. I heard about the drama on some of the lines. I agree about the TL's, some are right out of high school. They go by how high your scores were on the day 1 testing for that position, crazy, right. Should be by experience, not fair....but anyways. My line doesn't have any drama, THANK GOD!!! I've been there almost 9 months and 2 people have quit(1 Toyota and 1 E+) ! Good Luck
Which line are u on?

Old 05-16-2012, 05:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by robinhood2012 View Post
Which line are u on?
I'm on Doorline.

Old 06-02-2012, 03:33 AM

[quote=suvs;24334291]I'm on Doorline.[/QUOTE

Yal stay broke down over there

Old 06-03-2012, 03:05 PM

[quote=robinhood2012;24567344]
Quote:
Originally Posted by suvs View Post
I'm on Doorline.[/QUOTE

Yal stay broke down over there
Yes. but not as bad now. Doors-on is doing that now. Well, last week they were.

Old 07-01-2012, 11:52 AM

4 posts, read 8,916 times
Maybe someone can help me here. I applied Thursday night and got a call to come in for my Day 1. I have searched everywhere trying to find information as to what I need to be prepared for.. What happens on Day 1 and what are all these other test for? I'd appreciate any help whatsoever!! Thanks guys!

Old 07-03-2012, 09:44 PM

102 posts, read 174,364 times
Hi Kimberly, I'm not sure I can help you, but will try as best as I can based on the info you have given. You say you "applied" Thursday night. What do you mean by "applied?" Do you mean you applied for a position with Toyota, or with Employment Plus? Or who and where and where did you hear about it, and how did you apply? Something on line? An advertisement, what exactly? Then you say you got a call to come in for your Day 1. Who did you get the call from? Toyota? Employment Plus? ??? And what exactly did they say about Day 1. If it was Toyota, most of us who have been hired directly by Toyota took a computer type test for our "Day 1." And when you say "what are all the other tests for", just what have you heard? You have been pretty vague, so it is kind of hard to answer your questions specifically. The latest that I have heard is that Toyota is not hiring directly, but you have to go through Employment Plus, which would be a temp position if you get hired, and then possibly be converted to full-time Toyota employee. Give a little more specific info for more specific answers. Thanks, and good luck whatever you have applied for.

Old 07-04-2012, 10:21 AM

4 posts, read 8,916 times
Hi tallwoman! I made it thru now on to day 2 which is tomorrow!! The woman said it was Select International but when I got to Belden they had said it was employment +..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi