Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-28-2010, 10:08 PM

28 posts, read 53,873 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by the4hammys View Post
Daltrey,
So do you know of anyone that did their day 2 testing, and got their interview on the same day, or if maybe they were from out of town!!? Just curious! : ]
I understand it must be difficult for people living out of state to have to travel back and forth. Hopefully it will all be worth it though and I truly believe that nothing worthwhile is easy. Every phase is graded by HireRight and the results are sent to Toyota's headquarters. Phase 2 will be what a normal day working at Toyota will be like. They want to make sure you are up to the job before they take the time to sit down and interview with you. You really need the time between phase 2 and the interview to prepare yourself. Going into the interview I understood there were 23,000 people applying for the job I wanted.

Saying all that, I couldn't be happier with Toyota's hiring process and I believe from talking with them that they really value their employees. To me that speaks volumes about a great company that is bringing jobs into a state and economy that desperately needs them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-28-2010, 10:58 PM

172 posts, read 330,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by daltrey View Post
I understand it must be difficult for people living out of state to have to travel back and forth. Hopefully it will all be worth it though and I truly believe that nothing worthwhile is easy. Every phase is graded by HireRight and the results are sent to Toyota's headquarters. Phase 2 will be what a normal day working at Toyota will be like. They want to make sure you are up to the job before they take the time to sit down and interview with you. You really need the time between phase 2 and the interview to prepare yourself. Going into the interview I understood there were 23,000 people applying for the job I wanted.

Saying all that, I couldn't be happier with Toyota's hiring process and I believe from talking with them that they really value their employees. To me that speaks volumes about a great company that is bringing jobs into a state and economy that desperately needs them.
Thanks daltrey,
I am looking forward to the Day 2 testing, I was nervous, but talking with Bill and you, and a note from Haybusa or 2. I think I will do good. I was jus worried about having to turn around and go right back for the interview, but they must give you a couple of times or days to choose from right? I only have my hotel until Jan. 5th. Or I may have to make other arrangements. Thanks again. Take care and I am sure I will talk with you again! This is a great source for support and info.

Old 12-29-2010, 08:36 AM

28 posts, read 47,478 times
Hi im new to this so bare with me......I just did my physical yesterday for a team leader position does anyone know how long it takes to get the results and contacted by Toyota? My start date is Jan 31st....

Old 12-29-2010, 02:22 PM

6 posts, read 10,292 times
Question Interview

Quote:
Originally Posted by poolcapt View Post
Hi im new to this so bare with me......I just did my physical yesterday for a team leader position does anyone know how long it takes to get the results and contacted by Toyota? My start date is Jan 31st....
Hello, poolcapt I'am alexander30 and I wanted to know when did you have your interview for team leader, because I had mine on December 8. I'am trying to get a time frame with the hiring stages.

Old 12-29-2010, 03:54 PM

31 posts, read 67,441 times
Toyota: local plant is smoke free | NewAlbanyGazette.com

Old 12-29-2010, 04:15 PM

107 posts, read 194,381 times
I had my interview on nov 31st and I have not heard anything yet about a physical or a hire date,any coments?

Old 12-29-2010, 04:16 PM

107 posts, read 194,381 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gawells View Post
I had my interview on nov 31st and I have not heard anything yet about a physical or a hire date,any coments?
FOR team leader.

Old 12-29-2010, 04:40 PM

201 posts, read 386,330 times
Well I got my call today for an interview on Jan 11. I'm hoping this all goes well as this would be a huge career change at this point in my life. I'm both excited and anxious. I hope that they start putting people to work ASAP. Hope everyone else on here is having good luck with the whole process. This waiting is a killer.

Old 12-29-2010, 07:26 PM

46 posts, read 80,812 times
Quote:

When did you have your interview?

Old 12-29-2010, 08:33 PM

172 posts, read 330,527 times
Quote:
poolcat,
I am confused why are you frettin about anything, u hav a start date right? so I say just show up on jan. 31 don't wait for them to contact you further! Congrats!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi