Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-11-2010, 09:13 AM

694 posts, read 1,356,977 times

Advertisements

For those of you who might have read about the sex slave arrest in Lebanon this past week, here is the federal indictment.

Bagley Indictment

This legal document contains information that even the media hasn't reported so be warned up front!!

While its too graphic for children to read (thanks to school friends and the internet they probably already have though), parents should review it and decide how best to warn their children on just what kind of sick monsters live amongst us. This is very scary stuff!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-11-2010, 09:39 AM

6,044 posts, read 24,093,179 times
I could not get the video to work (it's my connection, not the video I am sure) so I looked up the story:
Lebanon, MO Man Defends Sex Abuse Suspect - OzarksFirst.com
Not sure how I missed this on the news.
That may be one of the most disgusting things I have ever read. The only thing I can think of that compares, is an article I read (I think in Time magazine) several years ago about sexual torturing done in Iraq under Sadaam Hussein's regime. I'm not saying that I don't believe it happens here in the U.S., just that sickos like that are rare, and it is deeply shocking and disturbing that something like this could happen in the small town of Lebanon, especially for five years.
I don't personally believe in the death penalty, but if we have it, this is the sort of person it needs to be used for. People who are this sick (IMO) cannot be rehabilitated and are far too great of a danger to society.

Old 09-11-2010, 09:44 AM

Location: Finally escaped The People's Republic of California
11,314 posts, read 8,655,857 times
WOW What a sick BassTurd

Old 09-11-2010, 10:01 AM

694 posts, read 1,356,977 times
I really hesitated posting this story because its such a 'downer'. But I really thought people should be aware of what could be going on in their neighborhood, right under their noses, and maybe, just maybe, get us all to pay a little closer attention in our neighborhood.

But I need to get this out of my head, and so I sought out a video that always helps me personally find perspective. I share it with those parents that I may have depressed with the earlier story.

YouTube - No Arms No Legs No Worries

The world has its scumbags who prey on our kids - but it also has those who can inspire our children.

Old 09-14-2010, 03:53 PM

380 posts, read 963,447 times
So few have responded to this post, but I think I know why. Reading that indictment left me speechless. If these men are guilty (and we have to remember, innocent until convicted) of even ONE of the things with which they are charged, then no imaginable punishment is punishment enough.

Old 09-15-2010, 11:14 AM

9,352 posts, read 20,030,698 times
the newspaper article was run here a few days ago.... one of the accused is in the st. louis area..... makes me sick to my stomach.....

and that friend defending this bagley creature?? ugh.....

Old 09-16-2010, 07:25 AM

12,063 posts, read 31,623,677 times
This is one of the worst stories I have heard in a long time. Absolutely sickening ...

Old 09-16-2010, 07:50 AM

1,817 posts, read 6,859,261 times
I read about this earlier with more detail of the alleged torture that had taken place. It is horrible, far worse than this article goes into and if the man did what I read about earlier, he should be put down because he is imho nothing more than a waste of good air.

Old 09-17-2010, 07:41 PM

2,288 posts, read 3,238,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SW Missouri Dave View Post
I really hesitated posting this story because its such a 'downer'. But I really thought people should be aware of what could be going on in their neighborhood, right under their noses, and maybe, just maybe, get us all to pay a little closer attention in our neighborhood.

But I need to get this out of my head, and so I sought out a video that always helps me personally find perspective. I share it with those parents that I may have depressed with the earlier story.

YouTube - No Arms No Legs No Worries

The world has its scumbags who prey on our kids - but it also has those who can inspire our children.
I havent watched the bad 1 yet, but Dave thank you sooooo much for sharing this one. What a special man in the video! I'm going to send this to everyone I know, and esp. to my older grand daughter who is feeling bad about herself... This couldnt have come at a better time. Thanks again.

Old 09-18-2010, 05:33 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,930,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nu2pomona View Post
So few have responded to this post, but I think I know why. Reading that indictment left me speechless. If these men are guilty (and we have to remember, innocent until convicted) of even ONE of the things with which they are charged, then no imaginable punishment is punishment enough.
Exactly. It is, without a doubt, the most horrific crime description I've read where the victim survived. I cannot write what I think here lest I be banned and/or arrested.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri