Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-10-2007, 12:09 PM

1,280 posts, read 4,327,205 times

Advertisements

Here are some pics ..
not sure of the order but

one is of the hotel we stayed in .. nothing fancy just a place to sleep!

My grandson ridding a toy hog in a smoke / barbq eatery .. I forget the name will post it later If I remember ..but it was pretty good.

We had breakfast at a 30 + omelet stop .. it was small on the outside looked almost ran down ......... it was the MOST EXPENSIVE Breakfast I have ever had!! lol .. we paid over $60 to have breakfast there! ... no it was not worth it ..but now we can say did that done that !

Pictures of Ozark Missouri in the town square - the square was small and very charming .. everything was clean and organized looking..the buildings were old but were not falling apart.
Attached Thumbnails
Pictures! I've done my part so let's see yours!-picture-954.jpg   Pictures! I've done my part so let's see yours!-picture-956.jpg   Pictures! I've done my part so let's see yours!-picture-961.jpg   Pictures! I've done my part so let's see yours!-picture-962.jpg   Pictures! I've done my part so let's see yours!-picture-963.jpg  

Pictures! I've done my part so let's see yours!-picture-964.jpg   Pictures! I've done my part so let's see yours!-picture-965.jpg  

Old 07-10-2007, 12:17 PM

Default more pics

hers some more not sure what they are either .. cant really see them ..

So I think they are more of the highway .. the rocks coming out of the hills sides ..that always fascinated me! A big church ... new meaning to bible belt!

A big car dealership!
Attached Thumbnails
Pictures! I've done my part so let's see yours!-picture-966.jpg   Pictures! I've done my part so let's see yours!-picture-967.jpg   Pictures! I've done my part so let's see yours!-picture-968.jpg   Pictures! I've done my part so let's see yours!-picture-969.jpg  

Old 07-10-2007, 01:20 PM

Location: Branson-Hollister-Kimberling City-Blue Eye-Ridgedale
1,814 posts, read 5,363,138 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2beamissourian View Post
We had breakfast at a 30 + omelet stop .. it was small on the outside looked almost ran down ......... it was the MOST EXPENSIVE Breakfast I have ever had!! lol .. we paid over $60 to have breakfast there! ... no it was not worth it ..but now we can say did that done that !

Pictures of Ozark Missouri in the town square - the square was small and very charming .. everything was clean and organized looking..the buildings were old but were not falling apart.
2be...you do have to be careful in an area where there are so many tourists...sometimes they are overpriced! I'm so sorry you had a bummer trip, but don't give up!
You're very brave to have a day care, kiddo...I believe you can do anything you put your mind to!

Old 07-10-2007, 01:27 PM

1,554 posts, read 4,536,272 times
Hey 2be loved that stop sign!!! Your sure are picture happy and loved seeing the inside of your car. Heehhheee Oh I am suppose to look out the window. Kinda fuzzy. Heee heee Just what I wanted to see is the Car Sales LOT. Funny funny. I have seen my share of car dealers since my dad used to own his company. The one good advantage about my dad owning a used car dealer was that I got to drive a lot of cars when I was able to drive. There is one that I didn't like to much was the pento. I parked four blocks away from my school and walked the rest. Was so embarrased. Sorry I am ranting on. Silly old me. LOL

I am so surprised not to see a toilet!!!Heeheee LOL

Old 07-10-2007, 02:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kareybear View Post
Hey 2be loved that stop sign!!! Your sure are picture happy and loved seeing the inside of your car. Heehhheee Oh I am suppose to look out the window. Kinda fuzzy. Heee heee Just what I wanted to see is the Car Sales LOT. Funny funny. I have seen my share of car dealers since my dad used to own his company. The one good advantage about my dad owning a used car dealer was that I got to drive a lot of cars when I was able to drive. There is one that I didn't like to much was the pento. I parked four blocks away from my school and walked the rest. Was so embarrased. Sorry I am ranting on. Silly old me. LOL

I am so surprised not to see a toilet!!!Heeheee LOL
Oh next time I go I will make sure I take pics of toilets!!

LOL I do have a funny to tell........ gosh my hubby was here he would be telling me not to tell this ..

Ok when you go into Bass Pro and go by the turtles .. the men / womens room is around the corner .......... when you go to the womens bathroom and come out .........the mens room if the door is open the wall is lined with mirrors ......and umm the urinals are all on the other wall
So um men becareful of using brass pro - oh wait your fishing men .that wouldnt bother you .. umm right?

I wrote earlier my dh was a hot head and was driving like a mad man so I was taking pics of all I could.

I thought the shop was cute! ... It sort of gives ya an idea of the town square. Where I live now the town square is a church / lawyers and the post office.

Old 07-10-2007, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Oh next time I go I will make sure I take pics of toilets!!

LOL I do have a funny to tell........ gosh my hubby was here he would be telling me not to tell this ..

Ok when you go into Bass Pro and go by the turtles .. the men / womens room is around the corner .......... when you go to the womens bathroom and come out .........the mens room if the door is open the wall is lined with mirrors ......and umm the urinals are all on the other wall
So um men becareful of using brass pro - oh wait your fishing men .that wouldnt bother you .. umm right?

I wrote earlier my dh was a hot head and was driving like a mad man so I was taking pics of all I could.

I thought the shop was cute! ... It sort of gives ya an idea of the town square. Where I live now the town square is a church / lawyers and the post office.

Oui!!! What are those mens up too? I guess they like looking at bummmmsss... LOL

What shop? Oh that one!I was stuck on all the other pictures. LOL Yes cute shop.

Old 07-10-2007, 06:10 PM

Karey when you move are u driving yourself to MO? ... because I bet you would be fun as he!! to drive to Mo with! lol

Who knows maybe we will move about the same time and we can get a wagon train going (is that what its called? ) and we can use walky talkies .. hubby has these really kewl ones ..that he uses for hunting .... oops shhh do not tell him I know about them they are sooooooooo fun to shop with.. ( ya know you yell over where the heck are ya .............or isle 7 is where they marked the movies down the day after turkey day lol)

Old 07-10-2007, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Karey when you move are u driving yourself to MO? ... because I bet you would be fun as he!! to drive to Mo with! lol

Who knows maybe we will move about the same time and we can get a wagon train going (is that what its called? ) and we can use walky talkies .. hubby has these really kewl ones ..that he uses for hunting .... oops shhh do not tell him I know about them they are sooooooooo fun to shop with.. ( ya know you yell over where the heck are ya .............or isle 7 is where they marked the movies down the day after turkey day lol)
LOL Your so stinken Funny 2be. Yes I will be traveling by myself to MO. My mom is going to fly out to fly the kids back to California for me. So the kids don't have stay in the car 3 to 4 days. This is why I need to find a place to live. I got a mover but can't book until I know where yet. That means I can't book flight tickets either. The tickets are going to go up pretty soon.
Frusterated over here.

Old 07-10-2007, 07:18 PM

What if your mom drove with you with the girls to MO ..then flew from airport in Mo ... then you wouldn't have to travel so far alone!

I think i might be on your way ..your welcome to stop here !

Old 07-10-2007, 11:26 PM

2,896 posts, read 6,615,598 times
another victim of Wal Mart's dominance....

I would love to know the history behind ole Ben Turner's Store
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri